Being sued to the cost of $100k and potentially much more

>being sued to the cost of $100k and potentially much more

J U S T

Go back to plebbit you subhuman Mexican.

good riddance.

ecelebs belong in the trash. if you watch them you should fuck off back to

I agree, but I thought these guys were alright. I'm sure that even if they lose the judge won't take that much from them.

I can't stand how Ethan moves his eyebrows around. Like, I think he thinks he being quirky and weird but he just looks dumb af. These faggots should get a real job instead of trying to be YouTube celebrities. Like, are you 12?

Drama clickbait channels are the worst. Worse than rant channels.

they can raise as much money as they want thru donations and da community. De Franco literally just started a gofundme page and raised 20k for them in a couple of hours.

gofundme.com *slash* h3h3defensefund

>he thinks he being quirky
he has tourettes and it gets worse when he's stressed. He thinks his twitches make him look stupid and wishes he didnt have them.

>muh real jerb
>muh crops

>making Hila cry
feels bad

Don't give these faggots money. If they want money then they should get real jobs.

i'm not watching that. somebody summarize it for me.

why would they do that when they make a fucking bomb of youtube ?

much more than than most "real jobs"

Who's suing them?

Don't tell me it's Soflo that fucking hideous scum

>GB

Late night shitposting in bongistan, you inbred buck fteeth fat fuck?

keep crying bitch nigger

Never really seen them before. His face is unsettling and she's an empty husk of a person. Best vids of them pretending to be humans?

>fteeth

Amerilard is so obese he hits two keys at once.

kek

Sam finally doing the right thing I see

No idea who those two are but damn are they ugly.

Well know I feel bad, thanks.

No shit. I could edit a 12 minute YouTube video of me watching silly things in my free time after work. Doesn't need to be your full time fucking job. Jews wanting money from people, color me shocked.

I'd fuck Hila

They didn't ask for money, the donation page was organised by another youtuber. Apologise now.

That's not how it works

>expecting a reasonable payment in exchange for entertaining millions of people and earning youtube mad dosh in ad revenue is somehow greedy

fuck off you salty cunt

It's up to 40k now.

Don't care who it was organized by. I still say don't give these faggots money. Kill yourself.

What are they being sued for?

Hila is cute in a weird way.

Not television or film.

>Who are they?
>Who's suing them?
>Why?
>Why should we care?

They'll drop it. Now since it's gotten public, Bold Guy realizes his YouTube career is essentially ruined.

Having footage of some faggots video in theirs as a commentary. Apparently this guy didn't think it was funny and decided to go all out.

>the judge won't take that much from them

are you literally retarded?