Old threat got deleted

Old threat got deleted

Keep the dubs coming, no child fucking or nudes asking anymore though

Sorry, I've been pulling shit out of my ass this whole time. Don't listen to anything else I have to say.

im deeply suicidal please show me tits ass and legs

what would it take for you to fuck me

She tans pretty nice for a white woman doesn't she?

Rolling

Hahaha btw i was lying about the i love you thing

Adolfo Cordoba

Hey, just know, I've always loved you, you're in my head 24/7 I can't wait to see you later, just had to get that off my chest

WINRAR

Wut...

Fake as fuck

*Name of person who was with op* just left, how about nudes now?

DELETE THIS

Missed the last thread. anyone want to provide an explanation?

Roll

I AM sober.

rolling for this

Rerollerino

Welp jaime is gone, can i come over?

Rolling c'mon dubs

she wants the d so bad sir

OP has been playing StarCraft w/ this chick for 10 years, she was jailbait at the time and now are both adults. Chick is hot and OP is a faggot and doesn't wanna smash so we helpin' him out.

Roll

rollin

GIVE ME DUBS

roll

Do it

Can we do fart play?

Rollin for dubs, check em

rolllll

Rolllllll

this cannot be real lol

God damit we need dubs on this. NOW

I'm only drunk on my love for you.

Winrar

Roll

Send thread, ca choww

Rollin

Fuck. Reroll

i may be drunk but drunks never lie i want to give u my magicstick

rolling

woop

WINRAR

ah fuck. fuck this bullshit. rolling for superior

OhhhHHhHHHHHHHhhhhhhH

rollin dubz

Trips do it OP

What is this?

yea trips win bs anyway

I'M SO SORRY HUERA JAIME HAD MY PHONE, I'm mean I like you, I'm sober right now, sorry about all that weird shit

actually I'm not drunk the voices in my head are telling me what to say. they like you.

I really DO LOVE YOU. Get it through your head

rolling for this

Welp. You had a chance, OP.

Had.

winrar

I am very nervous and insecure, and when I am drunk all the truth comes out. I try to tell you things when I'm sober but I don't have the courage

im not drunk im just nervous you know how hard it is to tell it like it is?

Rolling for this

roll

Gay

letsget this faggot laid

im afraid to face my feelings for you, i still think of you as a little girl, but when im drunk all i can think about is how happy you make me. i think i love you.

Do IT now...

rolling

rolll

No it's not, I love you I'm just too nervous to say this shit when I'm around you, when I'm fucked up I make it an excuse to tell you how I really feel, I just wished you felt the same way about me

roll

Roll

Roll

Rollerino

this

Just never had the courage to approach you. I may be drunk, but no amount of alcohol could change the way i feel about you

winrar

Alright, I'll explain it. It's a 1 in 100. 1 in 10 of rolling dubs, and 1 in 1000 for rolling quads. Simple maths mate. :^)

nice trips

winrar

Triperoni

Roll

TRIPS WINRAR

Checked

You're so full of shit OP. Fuck off.

yea, i think it's kind of funny. I mean, I think it's important to be lighthearted, and not so emotional about these things. It takes times. I'm just as interested in having fun as you are.

underageb&

3k get

checked

What the fuck is OP using to txt? an old flip phone or some?

My minds telling me no. But my body... My body's telling me yeEess. Baby... I don't wanna hurt nobody. But there is something that iiiii must confeeeeeeeeeeeeees... To you..

lelelele

i just want to play the herpes game

roll

cringed

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Roll

kys

hahahahaha gtfo

this plox