How do you get rid of the heard/seen-it-all feeling?

how do you get rid of the heard/seen-it-all feeling?
it's killing me inside.

I wish I could tell you user. I had a thought the other day that brought my miind to an ease though. We all feel pain so that we life can be beautiful. It's nature's involuntary selflessness.

Not that my mind will ever stop buzzing without use of drugs and alcyy

You could try doing things too. Like for instance I started on a dragon boating team wif me mum and you get to learn things like knots and steering the boat. whats your feels like tho? do you feel like youre not learning?

I suppose you have wealth if you have this feeling do what i do go some where you havd never been and stay a few weeks and just watch how people live in that part of the world

I was going to kill myself and my mom said I should do that to aleviate my feelings of nothing left for me here. How does it feel to see people starving and in poverty but grateful for what little they have life changing? Tbh I'm pretty poor. I live with my dad and were very introspective and appreciate the lessons of life and the flow and shit. Could you tell me what this changes?

Simple.

Get off the internet

Get of the internet
Travel the world
>protip : go to India

Maybe you'll be intrigued by a different culture. They're all filled with little quirks and strange traditions.

Get off the internet
Remove 95% of instant gratification from your life
Do shit, get a gym membership, read books, talk to everyone.

>Get off the internet
>Get of the internet
>Get off the internet

It really doesnt help much just makes me realize that everyone is doing one thing and thats looking for ways to get wealth so they can get what they need selfish needs so i guess mskes me feel better because im not the only one

Yeah I'm intruiged by many cultures.The first nations culture in canada is pretty quirky. I think being an anthropologist would be a good study for me but I'm joining the navy to be a boatswain.

This to its amazing how people make their lifes almost every where on this planet

>go to india
youre either a liberal "hippie" beatles fan or a pajeet.

Well thanks for saving me a 3000 tri to learn a life lesson Ive learned already :p

Have you seen th poverty and social turmoil in Inda dude? Are you a troglodyte?

3000$ trip sorry am little tips

No problem but seeing it. Its tripy its odd cant explane it and by the way i wasnt born wealthy so in a way i see my self in some of this people

It's a symptom of only going to Sup Forums.

I live in the US dont have to go there to see poverty

I wasnt born wealthy either, my mom left my dad when I was 3 and we lived with her on her own for 10+years. We weren't wealthy but we werent super poor. Like wed get food and the odd treat every couple weeks or month. Thought when I was 12-13 I did think we were wealthy and I was a spoilt brat. then I lost all my friends and isolated my self fora couple years. I think I learned more about myself being introspective and pondering oin myself, rather than goping some where (to me own brain) and being spoon fed an experience.
That's OP's attitude right there dude. You just assume you have it worse. Does the mayor of your town shit in the streets? Do your neighbours worship public latrines with food offerings because toilets are a sign of royalty? No I dont think so. Maybe you have niggas in the struggle whitch is un doubtly poverty. But were talking about being thank ful that you get a nut to eat or have a mother to be your friend

no i'm american. if I want to see poverty i go downtown or take a trip to peru where they actually have something nice to look at as well.

>are you a troglodyte
no i'm a person. pokemon aren't real.

read

move to another country

>So ignorant he doesnt even know I called him ignorant

>That's OP's attitude right there dude
op here, i haven't even posted itt yet

oh alright so youre a pajeet then. it's ok to have pride in your homeland, I don't have a problem with that. poverty is different in other countries/cultures. I don't think india has too many cities considered amongst the most dangerous in the world for crime, but at least here it's usually considered impolite to use the street as a bathroom (though I grew up in new york and rode the subway, so...)

wtf? He thinks he knows poverty because sat there and seen some of it. in front of his house (I'm sure hes been around but you understand that he is replicating the heard it all seen it all feeling.)

>so pajeet he doesnt understand an american joke.

Oooo you experience living in a fucking metro you idiot
tfw Canadian decent raec crushing on pansy americas

>doesnt know any other Indian names than Pajeet b/c he seen dat boy with the poop hand saing "this is all yours" or what ever