ITT: movies that left you with a deep psychological trauma

ITT: movies that left you with a deep psychological trauma

kys fucking pedophile

You must be a mentally weak individual then.

obviously he had relations with the niglet, but was it rape?

Never looked at a Husky the same after seeing this movie.

Mad as fuck, more like.

this just made me m/sad
2001 and persona kinda fucked my shit up
vertigo too, but in a cathartic way

>sitting in the doctor's waiting room
>another patient arrives with 9 year old girl
>start to get nervous and fix my eyes on the cellphone
>girl notices this and starts doing weird things to get my attention and look at her
>parent see what the girl is doing and asks me what I did to her

IS NOWHERE SAFE? I AINT EVEN A PEDO BUT THIS MOVIE TROUBLES ME.

Problem Child 2

this just made me scared to interact with children

scared for two week of the night.

Paranoia Agent fucked me up as a child wanting le cool and dreamy anime

If you fell uncomfortable near by little girls, then you have a deep down interest in them

Then interact with little boys, if you want. People are less paranoid about grow up men interacting with boys

I found Exorcist III a lot creepier, desu.

I cried like a faggot at this scene and the church one. I really hated that little shit and her bitch mom. Liars are the fucking worse

I sobbed like a little girl watching the church scene

The little girl literally did nothing wrong. She's a child. The adults are the only people to blame in the movie, and it makes that painfully obvious. If you really blame the child you are just as retarted as the people in the movie, just in a different way.

This, lusting for Mads is normal

I don't think I'll ever be able to recover

my theory is that the boy confided in him that he liked other boys in confession and he was mentoring him on how to handle it, but he couldn't divulge what he had said in confession or divulge that he was also gay to meryl streep because in her eyes that would make him guilty

watched it recently, boy that shit didn't age well. It lost all its scariness and it even has some moments that genuinely made me laugh.

Pretty funny movie. Don't know why it was under the horror section.

I don't know if documentaries count, but somewhere out there is a Vietnam documentary that focuses on combat medics. A particular scene where a surgeon is talking to an older, bald US soldier. A good portion of the back of the soldier's skull is blown off, with what appears to be exposed brain matter. The soldier is talking about how he remembers Vietcong ambushing him and his comrades. Ironic how I can't remember the name or channel I think I saw the documentary on, but nothing in movies really gets to me, even if I know it is made to be as real as possible.

>skull is blown off
>brain matter
>soldier is talking

Uh...what?

Do you think people just instantly die when their brain is exposed?

No, it's just fucked up I guess.

Is The Hunt a good movie?

it's okay, pretty uncomfortable, decent performance by Mads

I teared up when his friend goes to his house and brings him food

>ywn experiment friendship like that