>lady comes to take our drink order
>"I'll have a cola"
>"is coca cola OK?
>".....y-yes"
>she leaves and me and my father stare at each other
>never heard something so stupid from a sever in my life

Pepsi is a cola too, you dumbfuck.

You're a stuck up. Be like everyone else and say coke or pepsi

What kind of autist says "cola" instead of "coke" at a restaurant?

Well alrighty then Farva...
>Nobody says cola you dumb cunt

What fucker says Pepsi cola its 2016

Second

I do this too. I dont care if its pepsi or coke so i say cola at a restaurant so they know i dont care which and i dont want to waste time discussing the types of drinks they sell. I came into this restaurant because im hungry, not because i want to indulge in a fine coca cola

Welcome too north east America

>he doesnt want to indulge in a fine coca cola

At least i dont say "ill take a diet pop, tootse"

Yeah, if your for real, you're a tard. Cola is generic. And note that yo fake stuttered in your fuckng post. You're obviously a beta loser.

Sometimes you just want a fine ass Pepsi tho

Guys...
Coca-Cola
Pepsi-Cola

These are the full names. Cola refers to the cola family. When you say cola, it means all sorts of cola companies--coke, pepsi, rc, atreat, faygo, etc....but the restaurant will only sell one of these.... why waste time figuring out what they have when you can say cola and theyll say ok cool brb

farva.

he just wanted a literacola

Again, literal autism. You intentionally do something weird because the 1-in-10 chance that they will respond "is Pepsi okay" is just too unbearable for you to risk.

Restaurants only serve one? What? Where does this happen?

Its pretty much a 50 50 chance that theyll have either coke or pepsi. Youre saying 9 out of 10 restaurants will have the drink i prefer

Restaurants will only serve one company's cola product, yes and the diet version of that

Cola is to coke/pepsi as ketchup is to hunts/heinz