Post the baddest soldiers u got, any kind of weapon and armor, no homo, i want to get motivated to workout...

Post the baddest soldiers u got, any kind of weapon and armor, no homo, i want to get motivated to workout, also what motivates u /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

badassoftheweek.com/murphy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that a women

kinda looks like by the eyes

fuck motivation get some discipline like an actual soldier

Drugs motivates me OP

>suppressed PKM

Motivates the shit out of me. Listen to the theme when I'm lifting heavy weights.

Real Men

Glad that brick nigger was dead soon after.

What kind of a retard squad is this?

Uniforms motivate my dick

this is airsoft shit, isn't it?

There's no magazine on that rifle.

>blurring their eyes to "protect their identity"

yeah, fuck you and fuck them

Is best soldier

These motherfuckers from my country fear nothing, and will kill anything that moves.

>being this autistic

Forgot pic. lol

Dumbass not wearing white in snow, fucking retarded

from your country? soldados sin siquiera chaleco antibalas? of course they will die, they got no protection and theres one without even a knife lol

thats better

I've been trying to identify this patch on the hoodie or the camo pattern on the pants for ages. Anyone on this thread that could help out?

still bump, ill make her uniform white

MUH QUEEN

Is this a cringe thread?

sniperhumor

Ellos son de Brazil, cabrón... not mexico lol

Self hate got me to drop 70 lb and joint the marines

Nazi's are fags.

UN patch

i first bet to be some other southamerican country cause in mexico they wear like if it was war because of the narcos, pero no habia pensado en brazil lo reconozco

Brazilian army, they're fucking fearless

Considering this is a training exercise, that really isn't that big of a deal, just resight the gun. I've seen this video a million times and people always act like the little dude stabbed the bigger dude in the face or something.

thats very cool, i have some kinda feel like that

Stop posting 3rd world countries. Let me guess, Poland had a fearless army too huh?

Do you know if it's possible to identify the UN operation from that patch too? Or the picture in general? I'm dying to know where this photo was taken.

Yeah cuz mexican army does wear uniformes militares como el brazilian ones

You misspelled "corrupt"

Lol you're the ones who say U.S Navy is the best army, huh faggot? Fucking cabrón

go to /fit/

>post motivation
>hurt nazis are fags
Swear to God everyday the autism gets worse.

I'm pretty sure the poles charged tanks with horses so maybe

taiwan soldiers, when the police have to wear thesse u know your country its fucked up

those un patches are all the same, the plant in the background confirms it's in south america somewhere maybe asia

Brazilian army is a joke. Only even remotely hardcore unit the have is BOPE and that's technically part of the police, not the army.

they look dank

>Brazil
Kek

The caatinga soldiers are the most feared and respectful ones. Not only BOPE and CHOQUE.

No they aren't, they are shit you fucking retard.

That's an expensive dry cleaning bill waiting to happen

Green camo on the pants, though. So I would assume it's somewhere with forests or jungles. I don't recognize the pattern, but looks modern, kinda digitalized even?

i personally prefer middle europe armys like poland, russian, ukraine etc, they look the baddest for me, but technicly i think murica its the best

This stone cold savage motherfucker

Look at those fucking eyes

Man is a fucking demon

whos dis?

Looks like he's smoking shisha so could be middle east

Stop trying to make Brazilian military sound cool. They're not.

You don't fucking live here to talk shit about the police or the army.

Just going to kill some mudslimes

badassoftheweek.com/murphy.html

not even mildly intimidating

Self hate will cause the biggest changes in your life

i guess ima start hating my self...

Idk the plant looks like dracena marginata they only grow in really hot and humid climates which would rule out the middle east

swole soldiers from middle europe, this guys looks the baddest for me, ready to shot your head or killing you with a punch

Oh shut the fuck up faggot

Nobody cares.

who exactly do they have to not fear

I found a pic of you OP

Operators ready to operate.

(Actually they are just common infantryman wearing this high tech french thingy)

spoopy

I hated myself somuchi wentfrom 250lb to 180 in six months had I have given up beer who knows what I could of lost

>this fucking picture

I've seen it a million times but every time I cringe when I think about the situation where it was taken.

Everyone else is wearing just a t-shirt and pants, but this goddamn male model has a jacket and a combat vest on, but no helmet, gloves or any radio equipment. He's also wearing a stupid fucking skull balaclava like a 15-year old airsoft player. Also, if he's supposed be a perimeter guard, why is he standing between two vehicles, instead of actually being on the fucking perimeter?

"Hey can you go crouch there in front of me and take my picture while I look off into the distance like a total badass?"

Fuck this gear-queer asshole.

>Mfw pulled this shit at SS course

fucking nigger dont disrespect yourself with this shit, or ima post a timestamp to shut your pussy mouth

looks like she's seen some shit with that thousand yard stare

This