What was the most hurtful thing someone has said to you?

What was the most hurtful thing someone has said to you?

"be seein ya, friend" she said

I do.

"i have lied to you for a year, im sorry but i cheated on you with multiple guys, can you forgive me and stay with me?" that was almost a year ago.

wow I'm paranoid mine is doing this to me my god that would be crushing, what did you do after?

"Please stop talking. "

"Wow user, you're such a nice friend."

Pussy?

"Do you even have any feelings?"

You would make a good woman.

i dumped her, took a year found a girl on omegle who im now internet dating. she cheated on me 3 times within a year, like fucking after telling me that she loved me all the time and talking about marrying and that dream bullshit. she was drunk 1 time, high another, so i forgave those, then it happened a 3rd time because she said she didnt know how to say no. i still think about her, still care even though shes a bitch to me now and i treated her like a princess.

>wow I'm paranoid mine is doing this to me my god that would be crushing, what did you do after?
Fucking fucking hell mate. Last sunday mine did that to me.
I'm a mess, but i honestly think it's not gonna pass

I'll kill your mom

And then he did

it wasnt just once.

"I Love You"

9/11 was an inside job

Of course it's gonna pass

"I don't think I've been in love with you for the last 3 years."

I've been shit on my entire life but I have always done my best, which is a hell of a lot more than anyone else around me. Not too long ago I applied for a promotion. In the follow-up my supervisor told me point after point the reasons I didn't get the job. Every single thing was experience I already had, but she told me I didn't have, I didn't give answers I had clearly given in in the interview and a lot of other bullshit. I didn't expect I'd get the job but it was taking the bullshit to a whole new level.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

After pouring my heart out to my FWB about how I had developed feelings for her and that if our relationship wasn't ever going to progress into something more, the only solution I could see was cutting contact. She replied, "ok, yeah you're right, bye." I was a fool thinking that she had any feelings for me outside of a desire for sex.

"Harambe was just a gorilla"

"You're never gonna make it" - mom