Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>No one is going to take you seriously if you don't post your waifu
>Naps are a GOOD idea
>Insult others with vigor
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>Refrain from being lewd
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPy7C7APBEo
youtube.com/watch?v=czLcYFwMdn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claimed

Claimed.

c h e e s e

trying to catch up with the pokemon anime
only about 90 episodes to go

>claimed

Miho claimed

best suit girl claimed

Approximately zero hours since I don't sleep with a pillow, next question?

The flap used to get inside was not open this morning. There were no winds nor anything to really make it open, never happened before. A lot of stuff gets ordered here, so I'd assume someone is watching the house for deliveries.

still here

Faggots

>pets tiny mouse

I never saw the appeal of the Pokémon anime series. Maybe I'm just missing something.

*gently rubs little mouse head*

>in

Claimed

Should i continue to watch Index or should i sleep?

>Maki
I'm fine, awfully tired, watching some poker stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=aPy7C7APBEo

>Homu
An upload would be nice, thank you. Supposedly he's changing his name to 'No, My Name Is Jeffrey', but I don't trust stuff I hear on Sup Forums. youtube.com/watch?v=czLcYFwMdn8
And as you've said before, you don't like nigger rap, so I doubt you'll like him. I don't know what I exactly like about him, but I feel if he stops rapping about the cliches, he could be pretty good.

>mfw preparing my end-of-the-world playlist for when trump wins the election

This will do just fine...

Shiro claimed.

(Du)
Ach, wenn ich damit nur noch Geld verdienen könnte...
Seit der Sache mit der Ziege und dem Honig muss ich meistens sogar noch drauf zahlen.

(Shiro)
True. At least she didn't become a lumberjack.
I still have trust issues because of this bullshit.

(Weird freak)
Ankles. Or maybe them sexy shoulders?

(Glorious Homu)
I have failed you!
No matter what I searched for, I found literally more pictures of Homu with pantsu on her head than of Shiro. And even the ones I find are seldom of quality, mostly cosplayers and screenshots.
Never would I have guessed that my quest would prove to be this difficult... I will see to have this error corrected! Tomorrow.

It's getting late, so I'll take my leave.
Sleep well everyone!

Calamity-masu'd

what is the appeal behind the mouse human thing?

heyo friendo

great tastes

These threads suck ass

>pokémon anime
You just triggered my trap card. Go read the adventures special manga, the plot actually makes sense, the characters are very well written and their development is god tier.

The anime is literally the worst long runner in existence, Ash brain resets on an yearly basis and he also becomes younger as time passes. Team rocket are the most milked out and bland villains ever. It's hard for me to understand how anyone older than 12 can enjoy it.

(M O U S E)
>Cute pic
What region in the pokemon anime?
I'm just chilling in bed and posting pretty much. Might find something to read in a bit.

(Alice)
I think we might have done, you were on about walking I think, but I'm probably thinking of someone else. I'm good, tired but good. How're you?

(Akira)
That's an awfully small amount for how popular it seems at the moment. You could probably bug a few friends into it, but other than that you can't do much without being well known I guess. If only you could play on those servers without lagging to death.

(Tomo)
Grand total of 0 here
>Zarya one
God dammit.

Well that sounds a bit suspect. Waiting on anything important fo you know?

God damn lumberjack. Try not to have nightmares about it, and instead, have warm, lengthy dreams of you and Shiro. Goodnight.

Fuck yeah
Just mastered those first 2 1/2 measures of Stairway to Heaven!

Sleep tight glorious pantsu lover.

Well thank you

Should've tooken Auto Shop class

yeah good ol' 300ms ping to NA and 370 to EU. I really wanna see this game get big because it's amazing but it's just not happening.

Oldfag

>Calamity-wew'd
Don't touch my precious mouse god Esdeath!
>she's adorable
I watched one episode a long time ago. The most Pokémon anything I ever did was play Silver like 10 years ago. I'm only just starting to read manga because I need more Alice
Ah, maybe I went out for my walk and the thread 404'd so I never noticed. Or I forgot about the thread again, it happens quite often.
I'm not too bad though, just finished eating a tasty wrap
>H E R E T I C

hii

please pet carefully

its childish, cliche, and doesn't go anywhere
but it is incredibly comfy and soothing to watch

probably sleep if you're tired
index is pretty good though, so it's a tough choice

that's not a very nice thing to say

see above, it's comfy af
or am i not allowed to enjoy things you deem bad

kalos, i think
it's the XY anime
any idea what you're going to read?

itt cancer

>

alright I was just going to pet it~

how are you today?

Long day out? Gotta be in the mood for poker, arguments are entertaining to watch though.

Damn right it does. At the moment, no. Shouldn't be anything.

well that sucks. hope you get your drop before it ends

Is the light novel of Konosuba worth reading? Or does it progressively get worse!

Cause mouse

>Pets softer

I'm really mad at someone I trusted but hey it's the weekend. That part of the week where I don't see sunlight or anyone for a couple of days!

Love you too

I'm a little tired. I think watching 1 episode and then sleeping would be the most optic idea.

If you enjoy it then go ahead, at least you understand why it's bad.

I don't read manga often either, should really get into the Madoka Magica ones. Doing so maybe I can get some interesting pictures too.

Nope, it's just that I've been up for 14 hours now. Which is odd, I don't think people are supposed to be tired by 14 hours of awakeness. Stack that with me always being tired regardless of how long I've been awake, and I'm all kinds of fuckered up. I love myself some poker, and just gambling in general.
see

that's better
i need more being-pet images

sounds like a good idea
what episode are you on?

thank you for the approval
how are you today?

That is subjective

How tired are ya feeling?

I'm the same, tend to get distracted from here sometimes. What kinda wrap you eating?

I only really watched the pokemon anime when I was a kid, a bit weird for me to imagine the XY anime. Is Brock still in it?
Not too sure yet, thinking Hitchhikers guide, haven't done that in a while.

I think I'd be more freaked out knowing they've just taken some regular mail rather than anything important then. Wonder what they wanted.

At this rate, probably not. I'll just have to buy the snow suit one at some point.

that sucks why I trust no one least on here we are user you want to talk about it?
>sunlight wot?

her short shorts god i love short shorts this is the only esdeath i have with short shorts :(

Hi cutie, how are you tonight?
Too much going on in them I think for me to find them comfy, I like a relaxing and slow paced anime when it comes to that sort of thing
Such wew, I wish people did more for my poor Alice
>incoming drawing fails by me
Softly petting is okay
It's okay, I will accept you for who you are now
>please don't shoot me
More Alice and finishing the story is my main drive, more pictures will be an incidental bonus. Also checked
It was a chicken southwest salad wrap, quite tasty. Usually I get caught up in whatever vidya I have going on at the time
Sundresses > short shorts
>pic related

did you see the new dva sit emote?

Dubs speak truth

>hugs mouse

anyway i'm gonna head off. gonna level my ninja in TERA a bit more, almost 65.

My waifu is a direct reflection of the perfect woman and she'll never exist. This is very painful, how do you all manage?

Enjoy.

Vitamin water is good too tbh, i have a lot of it now

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed
>happy to be here

Whoops missed this.
A bit of a pain the ping then. It seems like it's got a lot of traction, but unfortunately most games work around a spike of sales.

I don't tend to eat wraps, but chicken ones sit right with me for some reason.
Yeah, especially if it's something like League that goes on for ages.

I haven't. It any good?

Later.

It's you.

Let's see them?

killing squirrels

they dumped brock a few seasons ago, and now they're just changing all of ash's companions every new season
hitchhiker's guide is good, never read the books but saw the movie

understandable, i guess it's mostly just the nostalgia that makes watching it comfy

i do have an image for that!

hello happy friend

>no life
RIP Juvia-user ;-;

I'd rather never talk about or hear from that person again. Anyway how are you?
Hungry and looking to play vidya

she plays games and eats mountain dew and doritos

Sacrifice a squirrel in the name of the frost god, Esdeath

I have watched 15 eps. I'll do what i said.

From 1 to 10. about 3/10

short shorts

Nice to hear that.
no one would shoot Alice

>I don't think people are supposed to be tired by 14 hours of awakeness.
Nope, not at all. Perfectly normal. Sounds rough though, well when you do get some sleep, is it pleasant at least? It's a guilty pleasure. Want to go balls out and win big, but at the cost of everything.

Yep, it's just a really bizarre occurrence. There had to be something there, a small package maybe. Don't know, but it's high alert now.

ich mach mal nen post damit ich (Du) wieder sehe
>ruf mich wenn du mich brauchst
ich bin aber gleich weg

i'm not really sure what's going on here, why all the butthurt spamming in these threads? what is the complaint here? i mean for fuck sake, we have FLUFFY-ABUSE and i don't see anyone raising a stink about that. and fluffy-abuse is the most autistic, creepy, serial-killer shit i have ever seen.

np im fine just lieing around got the idea to dress as gender swap yuno for a convention next summer this goal could get me to lose some weight

I will FOR THE FROST GODS!

yee

I like fluffy abuse~ dont hate me

hey

You Know who it is

You're absolutely fucking pathetic AND a disgrace to your waifu.

As of recent, sleep has been a tough thing for me. Time asleep ranges from 2-4 hours, and I've also been waking up in the middle of the night now. Most of the time sleep will just make me feel like filth anyways, so no not really pleasant.

The second-to-last digit of this post decides the cuteness rating of the post above, on a scale of 1 to 10. A 0 counts as a 10.
The last digit of this post decides the cuteness rating of the post below.

i don't hate you, people who are into stuff like fluffy-abuse are mostly abuse victims themselves. what i do hate is the subject matter, not you personally.

Penny returns from the range!
Man, nothing like the feel of a nice 9mm in your hand yo.

Klaimed

Rape.

>nolife
I can agree on that, please school start up again
I quite enjoy wraps, not so much if it's a cold cut though, hot meat is much better for some reason.
I don't play League really, but I get into other things and lose all sense of reality
When I said more, I meant more like actually making them at all. This is about the most wew that people got, other than a couple lewds which I did not keep
My parents didn't let me watch things like that when I was young, nostalgic TV shows for me is like Gilligan's Island and Hogan's Heroes
I'm just waiting for my friends to stop playing Paragon and get back on Rust. Found a good server that doesn't allow RDM
I'm sure some people would. I'd rather they shoot me though :^(
That's a lovely dress! Looks very good
Hi Penny, sorry I disappeared earlier

double perfection
that's impressive

Oh my, both of you posters, and your Waifus, are simply the cutest little things I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

More picures.

>Weird freak.
Sorry, but you were the one who wanted to know what I liked/disliked.
>Still no.

Disgusting

Do I really?
I know a thousand megumemes

>Don't sleep with a pillow
Who needs a pillow when you got a Ki to hug up on all night. :^)

No problem ^^
How goes it?

I'm referencing your filenames, You Know.

wow where did that come from

>abuse victims themselves. :

Don't be impressed by me, be impressed by the 10/10 cuties.

That's a cool idea. Unique cosplay are always the way to go if you don't want to look like one of the 50 guys dressed as Luffy. I'd like to cosplay something too but I need to learn the ways of crafting armors
Sounds like a cool server.
>Throwback to RDMing kids in Gmod