His country doesn't serve these

>His country doesn't serve these
Boy do I feel sorry for you guys.

Thank god

i really fucking wish we had taco bell

there's no real equivalent mexican fast-food chain either. At least none near me.

Had tacos de maciza, pastor and suadero today
Feels good man
Taco Bell its everything but mexican

real mexican food is terrible

first time Americans ever made anything better

>first time
Italian and chinese as well.

HOLY SHIT WHEN

I hate lettuce and tomatoes and sour cream. Can they make a version without that shit?

True
If they replaced all that shit with ground beef and nacho cheese it would be /flavortown/

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

It's true. I went to a McDonald's in Mexico, it was terrible. Nothing like the real thing.

also burger king is shit too

you can ask them to take that shit off and put nacho cheese

dude rice and black beans lmao

>Have Mexican neighbour
>"user you need to try REAL mexican food, come on I am taking you to TRUE AUTHENTIC Mexican dinner"
>It all tastes like ass

It's kind of sad that an American fast food place took your cultural food and made it edible.

Those are street tacos

(TĂș)

The fuck is a chalupa

Every time I think I've had enough of their sub par tacos they draw me back in with a shitty gimmick.

This garbage better be worth the money.

>"user you need to try REAL mexican food, come on I am taking you to TRUE AUTHENTIC Mexican dinner"
>taking you to
Shit, thought it would a story about a qt Mexican neighbor making you dinner and then you fug her. Could have even ended your green text the same way.

Mexican food. You wouldn't understand, Enrique.

>tfw really sensitive digestion
>tfw Mexican food is my Kryptonite

IT'S NOT FAIR

Holy shit

This would probably be the only reason to visit Taco Bell now tbqh

You can ask them to not put it. It may be fast food, but they do take requests. Just make sure when you get the order, you check your food, in case they mess it up.

t. always asks for no sour cream

Yeah, and street tacos are THE tacos.