WTF is happening with our countries /lat/s ?

WTF is happening with our countries /lat/s ?
We are also commemorating the death of MLK, what's next? Thanksgiving? 4th july? Sasha grey's bithday?

No. Stop using American search engines.

Don't you guys have a Che Guevara day?

>We are also commemorating the death of MLK
really? I didn't heard of it here

el congolombiANO

No, I think only cubans and communists, but most of people don't care about it.

What's the matter? Asshole

I have seen in most of newspapers and shared posts in facebook and twitter.

Must be a Colombian thing, it isn't happening here.

You are an American colony though. That's why nobody in the region 100% trusts you.

Yeah maybe, why are we typing english if we both know spanish ? Jaja
You got us

>4th of July
>hear fireworks

>be non American
>celebrate George Washington Carver day

You're joking right?

Don't believe you're special. Nobody but americans give a fuck about who was that guy.

>Not even 4th of July
>Neighbour is illegally setting of fireworks anyway

there's never any official event but retards will set them off in their backyards for it

I assume they're either seppos or genuinely too god damn retarded to know what the 4th of july actually is

You wouldn't know to rotate your marijuana and coca plants when making drugs to be more productive if not for him.

I've never seen marihuana or coca, unlike you who have it as part of your daily basis.

that's my point

>shared posts in facebook and twitter.
facepalm

at least we have a day off here..
and you are just exposed to it in the news and be like fuk why? basically cucked.

>Sasha Grey’s birthday
now that’s worth shooting a load for

Yes, I think it's just retarded people pretending to be americans. The real thing is we shouldn't be concerned about it, it's pointless, we are mostly niggers, not really an issue here.

Mamacita, deliciosa zorrita sasha.

Well if you have a lot of pr*testants in your country it would make some sense, but else I can't think of a reason for celebrating his day or something

Mostly catholic
I know who's jean luc godard, I also know in that ass i'd make look my cuck hard jajaaj

>I know who's jean luc godard, I also know in that ass i'd make look my cuck hard jajaaj
kek

It is not just about LA countries. I think it is thanks to FB being a common "living room" these days where the whole world reposts news stories and a lot of them from the US whether or not they have anything to do with their countries. It wasn't like that just a few years ago. When a minor tornado hits a bumfuck farm in my state, I learn about it from some eastern european posters asking if we are OK.

That's also an option

>tfw we are so americanized that we celebrate Hallowee, Christmas, Memorial Day, Hanukkah and Kansas Day in here

It's the same reason the US celebrates Cinco de mayo. Diaspora scum.

This

I would imagine they would have a Simon Bolivar day first.

>tfw so Mexicanized we celebrate Cinco De Mayo

There's probably one, we wouldn't know in Mexico.

Not in colombia, just the day of independence . But we fucking love that guy, maybe venezuela has one, idk.

Isn't Halloween just dias de los muertos minus setting places for dead family members?

Yeah I never understood that. I like the streetside spicy corn cobs and jello

Hint: We don't celebrate that shit, at least not as you may think. I bet cinco de mayo is as american as chop suey, "french" fries and taco bell.

I agree
the US' problems are not everyone else's

people are too dumb to realize this and they mix it up in their minds somehow

>Christmas is an American holiday

wat

Who is this qt? Post more of her please