Stop the lies in video games something needs to be done

Stop the lies in video games something needs to be done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhWMOkrzKzs
youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

thats why i just wait for a game to come out then look at the raw game footage

This game is good idk what ur talkin about

Anyone know where I can get the game free?

Pirate bay

g-get out

Agreed.

The times of shit games and movies must end, sooner or later.

Fallout ruined.
Ghostbusters ruined.
MacGyver ruined.
Metal Gear solid ruined.

It must end.

This game is fucking awesome. The PC gaymers are trying to run its reputation because hurr durr no multiplayurr

Just stop fucking hyping every goddamn game that might be good. Otherwise it will never meet the expectations. Problem solved.

Complaining about video games is not acceptable. You should compliment them even if they suck.

Would you moan about a shit album from a band you love? Would you complain about a shit film made by a director you like? NO? Didn't think so.

This is now an actual space thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhWMOkrzKzs

im still waiting for them to add content.
great game if youre into empty lands filled with nothing.
its like mario, with just the little coin boxes. no flag at the end...just coin boxes. keep jumping and collecting those coins.

yes i would retard, such as i love family guy but even i hate the new episodes, shut the fuck up and accept the fact that no mans sky is shit

Everyone in this thread should watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ

so is the game shit? with that much hype i figured it would be anotehr shit game. i never considered buying it because it seemed like a casual overmarketed piece of shit, and now that's what it really is? no surprise.

>because hurr durr no promised star system physics
gtfo fangoy

litteraly anywhere... its DRM free on gog so you dont even need to crack it

smells good pupper

You should love the new family guy episodes even if they are shit, wtf is wrong with you?

Yea, its called not pre ordering.

ive tried to be open minded to them but they are just absolutely awful

>star system physics

There's KSP if that's what you really want. And I'm not fucking goy you pathetic cuck.

holy shit SO GOOD

>"The physics of every other game—it’s faked,” the chief architect Sean Murray explained. “When you’re on a planet, you’re surrounded by a skybox—a cube that someone has painted stars or clouds onto. If there is a day to night cycle, it happens because they are slowly transitioning between a series of different boxes."
"With us,” Murray continued, “when you're on a planet, you can see as far as the curvature of that planet. If you walked for years, you could walk all the way around it, arriving back exactly where you started. Our day to night cycle is happening because the planet is rotating on its axis as it spins around the sun. There is real physics to that. We have people that will fly down from a space station onto a planet and when they fly back up, the station isn't there anymore; the planet has rotated. People have filed that as a bug.” - Sean "Truthsayer" Murray

gtfo sheep

How dare you complain about them?

You are just as disgraceful as people who complain about crappy video games

F A G G O T

If you stop fucking hyping every fucking game with good potential, maybe it'll stop being a dissappointment after release
NMS is a good indie game, unfortunately sony made it a AAA
Fuck 'em

also

>"You'll learn planets that are further from the sun have certain types of resources, planets that are closer have certain types of resources, or planets that have certain environments."
-Murray

Site?

It's the fact that their were supposed to be so many content related items in the game that arent there they lied those planets don't fucking move the flora and fauna aren't random I've seen the same looking fuckers on 7 different planets

We are always told oh yea the game will have this and that and then u get home with it u gotta update it Cuz it's still broken and then find out u got one third of what u thought u were getting because the faggot developer told you this would be in the game

Lost interest as soon as I heard there was no constructing anything in the game.

At least then it could at least have a Minecraft level of interest.

This is like Minecraft without the building.

We were told we could build are own starships where the fuck is that

I bought it for retail. Gona take it back and claim it's faulty as it's fun for the first 15 hours but when you realise all that space and quintillions of planets are essentalliy pointless and you only really need a bunch of planets to play on it hits home that this game is just an Indie game, with an impressive but flawed system

This. Exactly this.

There's a cycle to this shit: interesting sounding game gets announced, people start posting about it on Sup Forums. Sup Forums actually likes shitposting more than games, so as the game's popularity starts to build, more shitposting occurs, and more people defend the game. Shitposting cycle builds into an all-out shitwar. Game releases. Game is good but flawed, perhaps doesn't entirely deliver what was promised. Autists sperg out and start posting "BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY" shit.

This happens every. Fucking. Time.

It's tiresome. Sup Forums just wants to hate everything because they love shitposting and wants it to be bad so they have more things to shitpost about.

Stop buying them

>something needs to be done

Yes: stop preordering games. Never buy a game before it's finished.

Be wary of early access.

Be wary of extreme prices for indie games.

Don't buy DLC that comes out within days of the main game; don't buy DLC that should have been in the game. You can buy DLC that comes out a year later.

Wrong. Expectations could have been met easily with a better team.

>implying all games are made by the same developer

No Man's Sky is not for normies. Fuck you.

thank you

It is. It's for normies who can't land on their own and need to be spoonfed everything.

It's for normies who want a Bejewelled for survivalism.

>survival game: no hunger to feed, no thirst to quench, nothing to survive

You're a fucking normie and a moron and your taste in games is shit. Choke on cock.

Not every game has space exploration as its core element and as such doesn't require a real fucking solar system. How dumb can you get?

Most welcome.

If we abide by these rules, things will get better.

>no man's lie makes a profit

Just what the fuck already... You can't even CRASH in this game! Who does that? Who wants that? It makes me furious.

I was talking about games in general.
But you are right about NMS. It was a blalant lie from the beginning.

I feel like Sony pulled the same shit they did with Street Fighter 5; they pushed the devs beyond their capabilities and didn't give them enough time to fully flesh out what they wanted to do because they wanted it to come out fast. Both games were heavily backed by Sony, both released with pretty much the base core system without features promised, and both are having to play catch-up beyond anything we've seen from major releases.

stop pre-ordering and buying shit the first day it drops.

Solved.

I understand.

I also think we could have much higher expectations for games in general and should probably get vocal about it.

I remember getting more innovative games in the 90's than the fucking shit we get nowadays.

Any game that doesn't meet 7 Days to Die levels of work doesn't deserve to survive as an early access survival game.

If you cut the money on those bitches, they will die. Support good game, not shit.

>literal cash grabs

Steam needs to wake the fuck up too and not greenlight everything.

It makes a profit at first, but then it kills everything.

Wake up, Steam.

That won't help, though, because A. normies all buy DLC and preorder because gotta get that exclusive gun skin, and they vastly outnumber us, and B. Devs will just shift even more into the mobile "freemium" model. Much more profitable to spend a few hundred grand making a shitty mobile game that prints money than spending tens or hundreds of millions making AAA titles for all but the biggest developers.

Don't depress me.

(I know you're right.)

I have a plan:

>find normies
>break hands beyond repair

This. So much this. It wasn't steam, or feminism, or ea, or any of that bullshit. It's candy crush and mobile stroke and all that faghot iPhone bullshirt that is running vidya.

Nah, we just need to make vidya uncool again. Maybe have Chuck Lorre make a sitcom about how uncool and pathetic nerds are, or some shit. Make normies ashamed of playing vidya.

Then vidya will become niche again, and devs will have to shift back to catering to actual gamers instead of soccer moms and fratboy douchebros.

Yup. Devs figured out that they can put less effort into their products and nickle-and-dime people and make a shitton of money.

Why would you ever spend thousands of hours and millions of dollars making a super-polished, innovative, fun game (that probably won't sell anyway), when you could just make a bejewelled clone and become billionaires?

It is multiplayer.
You can attack other players.

Straight from a dev's mouth.

Stop pre-ordering games then, you wanker!

Sean Murray is a liar look at the interviews he knows he is lying

Idiot...the dev i'm referring to is me.

Okay, Mr. HG-Dev, explain the two livestreamers who met up and couldn't see eachother?

I don't particularly dislike the game, but its bad reception I understand, personally.

Then ur a fucking liar to nigger there is no multi-player go to YouTube for ur fucking proof the video is all over the place