What do you think of women with this type of body?

What do you think of women with this type of body?

single mom

theyre usually really enthusiastic about zucking dick

Yeah.. I wish, my gf has about this same type and she never sucks my dick. Probably gonna dump her in a couple months.

I like that body. Just no bigger.

I'd gladly fuck

The fat makes her look fat

and I bet she's a nurse and will scream at you a lot.
>based on Tinder

Im a fat fuck, so its not like i can be picky

hot af.

/thread

would love to smell her ass

inb4 slampig

your everyday minivan riding, 3-4 kid having, soccer mom

www.slampiggy.com

I am a woman with that body type and I want to die

Why?

Due to being repulsive as fuck

Either kill yourself or work on your body. You have no right to complain it's your own fault.

I like that body type. Twigs are overrated.

>in a couple months
>yfw 20yrs later

Hooray captain sensitivity is here!

I married a woman with this body type.
Certainly not the best looks but she's a good fuck and a nice person.

biggest i'd still fuck. happily so given large cans

Actually, I was slim until my doctor decided I had a thyroid problem (which i didn't) and gave me shit for it that made my thyroid underactive and now I am a disgusting blob working out and eating rabbit food to lose the weight, but thanks anyway.

she is fucking horribly fat

>it's not my fault it's the doctors

Classic fat excuse

I like big girls. I think a lot of men do, they just won't say it, and I'm not talking about just black guys either.

>it's an "i like to fuck fat chicks because every other woman is a stick there is no in between or fit girls only twigs" post

Oh no there are all those types too, but I don't like girls that obsess over it. I'm good with fit and a little extra too as long as she's cute and a nice person.

literally all big girls I know blame it on meds

That's part of it, guys like it but it's still something to hide or be ashamed of... Us bitches work out and restrict calories because of each other more than because of wanting guys. We're our own worst enemies. I've been obsessed with staying thin since I was about six. Chicks are awful.

Obsess over what? How fit they are? Yet if they complain about being fat you come in white knighting about how beautiful they are but oh no let a girl be proud of her nice body and you resort to calling her a vapid bitch

Ill fuck em but i absolutely REFUSE to be seen in public with them.

Actually I rather like it. Chubby is good.

>It's an there is no in between way to treat people guy. also no soup for you.

No, I'm just saying being fat as a female isn't bad. I love those fucking curves and sexy bellies. Doesn't mean she shouldn't take care of herself, or try to lose some weight for health reasons and self esteem, but I still generally may like her even with that extra weight. Plus heavier set women know what it's like to have their ego dismantled, unlike people like you. Being fat can be humbling.

Juicy