What happens here?

What happens here?

Its Symbirsk thats New LMAO KURWA

so mixed desu

what happens here

Isnt that where that bigass diamond mine is?

who cares?

Holy fug...

idk desu, looks like shithole where you can experience a true russian experience
there are almost not google maps roads and panoramas so let's wait for russians that can answer

looks like ruskies are still drinking their morning vodka

shitty infrastructure and cold weather
trans Siberian runs through
i dont even know very strange place

shit, russia is beautiful, people has shit mentality though, but nature is great, and i can feel freedom just by watching photos. i wouldn't risk to go there though, somebody kills you and there is a chance nobody will ever find you and your killer doesn't get punished лмao (of course i'm exaggerating, but that's what comes to my head when i try to imagine how big russia is)

He lived in Novosibirsk 5 years
Asked questions

Your corpse buried in woods in the middle of nowhere. Nobody cares.

Frozen most of the land on this planet. But it is damn rich in natural resources, shillion people live there. If call can survive life for half of each year.

Would you visit there if you didn't live there?

Does that city export anything useful or is it just like a natural expanse of the russian territories and not really all that important.

in the first picture it looks alright.
but in the second and third you can really tell it's wearing contact lenses.

Real empty wilderness is Canada. I don't think even Russia compares to how absolutely fuckhuge and empty Canada is.

There's thousands and thousands of kilometer habitable areas there with simply no humans.

There's book from 90s called 'Hatchet' where American plane crashes in Canadian wilderness and he gets fucked by huge mosquitoes every day. literal nightmare fuel

One and a half million inhabitants, 7 and 8 of the McDonald's Burger King. Filled with civil servants, managers, pensioners and prostitutes. Level Architecture "copy kommiblok quarter 50 times"

I'll maybe read it, seems interesting

This
Canada's largest island is a half a million km^2
Over twice the size of Britain.

3rd biggest city in Russia. Quite big, ugly commieblocks mainly, no any good architecture or sights. Just imagine the large frozen city, when it gets -40C and you should go by bus to the other side of the city. Many bydlos also, many qt russian girls who are quite easy to fuck.

Most people live in the south or in the places of extraction of natural resources.

literally nothing

>americans have to read this in elementary school

we used to jerk off over this book all the time. I never really got into it other than interest in a survival story.

Since Russia is twice bigger we obviously have more empty land.

Canada population density: 3.7 per square kilometer

Russia population density: 8.4 per square kilometer

literally all Canadians live in tiny border strip with USA. Russians live all throughout Russia

>all throughout Russia

>he's ignoring the fact that the Canadian population density is less than a third of the Russian population density

just accept that Canada has more useless wastelands than Russia

>Burger education

Look at the fucking map. Our population is more concetrated than Canadian one. In Moscow and its suburbs alone live 20mln people. Empty elderness is simply bigger than canadian one.

You're joking right? You're not actually both this retarded?

Look. Basic math, I know you had it in America. We take 9mln sq km of Canada and populate 1 of these 9mln with whole canadian population, mmkay? So now we have 8mln of wilderness and 30/9 approximetely 3 per./sq.km. Now, we take 17mln sq km of Russia, populate 5mln of these 17 with 145mln of russians and now we have that in Russia populated area is 5 times bugger but wildernes is still bigger since it's 12mln sq km in size and population density is 140/7 is approximately 8-it is higher in Canada and these people live on bigger land than Canada but wilderness that is left is still bigger and all of that can be clearly seen on that map where white space has the same population density in Canada and in Russia and in russia it is bigger.

Now, my genius Russian friend, use this basic math to calculate the population density of Canada and Russia.
Which country has lower population density?
Spoiler alert: It's Canada

And that doesn't mean Canada has more empty lands since population in Russia is more concetrated. I mean will you argue with map? Can't you understand that this white land there has the same density in both Canada and Russia?

Lots of Russia's empty space is useful, though. It has tons of natural resources.

the very idea of land development in massive empty land turns me on for some reason

you can just say oil

Oil, gas, coal.

What does 평가 mean?

I'm not sure I get your question. A lot of things happen.

t. user from Novosibirsk

You ever see a bear eat a guy?

Maшa Бaбкo.

can i sleep on your couch?

>Does that city export anything useful

Planes (both civilian and military), ammunition, construction equipment and machinery, instruments and tools, watches, optical and measurement devices, medical and chemicals supplies, fuel for nuclear reactors, food and clothes, etc.

Every six months, in the border town comes to moose or bear. Then local news saying "now think that the meme about bears on the streets is real! ahahaha!"

When are they going to stop copy pasting commieblocks?

how do you design commieblock to not look like commieblock?

If you haven't already, I'm asking about in non-google translate if you can.

Seems like did most of the heavy lifting already but no worries

Yes, 7 years ago in a local zoo one drunk guy tried to feed a bear through the bars of the cage and got bitten.

I don't mind, unless you have cutaneous or venereal diseases.

Amazing

What percentage of people in russia own cars?
What percentage speak english?

since it's wannabe Moscow, the only things that are produced there are degeneracy, gastarbeiters and arrogance

t. Siberian

Hell i know.

Why are we always used as a size comparison

In Russia, a thousand residents account for 285 cars
English know 12-40% of the population. Mainly at the level of "how much it costs," and "fuck you"

Google says 37% and 5%

I think never. Not in the nearest future, at least. Commieblocks are easy to construct and cheap to maintain. A lot of people would prefer to live in a c-block in the city center over living in a detached house in some shitty suburb 30 km far from the city with no roads, no jobs, no shops and no infrastructure in general.

Both these posts are mine.

gogol cannot be trusted, what does yandex say?

That your mom is dirty whore.

>What percentage of people in russia own cars?

293 cars per 1000 inhabitants as for 2015. Pretty much every family has at least one car.

>What percentage speak english?

Almost nobody does, 3-4% at best.

>a true russian experience

it's a good place to seek adventure, loot and grind levels.

>A lot of people would prefer to live in a c-block in the city center over living in a detached house in some shitty suburb 30 km far from the city
Don't lie, rich people of Novosibirsk live in cotteges in suburbs, not in commieblocks.

Philko lives here.

They spend holidays there. Most of these cotteges are empty for most time of a year.

Thank you user

So learning russian doesnt serve much purpose beyond KGB spying does it?

Life in the suburbs uncomfortable. After each snowfall need 2-3 hours to drive 20 kilometers to work. Transport collapse half of the winter.

Rich and even upper-middle class peole usually onw both apartment and cottage house.

I`m poor as fuck and I do.

>Canada

>I`m poor as fuck

I don't think your decaying mudhut in Sosnovka could be considered a cottage.

Like normal cottage for living, not dacha?

Even university graduates generally have shitty English. We do not need to know a foreign language here. All you need - is translated into Russian.

Come here and I'll give you the proofs

My family has 2 cars which apparently is the patrician tier. 29% isn't that much.

Pardon, nous ne parlons pas anglais :DDD

I don`t know the difference, but it`s comfy, brand new and close enough to the town.

Do work unions exist in russia? Do you have a sense of pride of fellow workers over the person who pays you?

What is the mentality like in post-soviet russia because meanwhile we are experiencing a construction boon while many of the older folks continue to retire.

>My family has 2 cars

Let me guess, VAZ-2101 and Moskvich-412?

>Do work unions exist in russia?
Only on paper.
>Do you have a sense of pride of fellow workers over the person who pays you?
No, it's wild capitalism here. workers are not protected not by law nor by other workers.
>What is the mentality like in post-soviet russia because meanwhile we are experiencing a construction boon while many of the older folks continue to retire.
Mentality of "a man is a wolf for man" as we say. Trust noone, grab money untill you can and run to the west.

no
no

>fellow workers
top lel, russians distrust everyone except family and friends

Yes, they are even useful for some profession.

Yes, but not because of my commie views. It just happens so that professioanl deformation sets similar way of thinking among people of one profession.

>What is the mentality like in post-soviet russia
You better ask non-russians about it. It`s impossible to explain what`s special about you, because you consider it normal.

What are you, a miner?

Technically, yes, but no one takes them seriously.

Not at all.

>What is the mentality like in post-soviet russia

Like a lot of spiders put in a small pot.

> mentality like in post-soviet russia
I do not give shit about the problem until it strikes me.

Wrong. But you can keep trying one is vw another subaru.

>be owner of diesel car
>get -30 Celsius
>diesel frozen

>tfw own a diesel volvo
>tfw this winter

I know you're all looking out for yourselves at the end of the day but this definitely gives me some perspective on my work.

My people are always there for me and I work with the same guy and deliver to the same people every day so we know how to work together.

Seeing how cutthroat life is over there you'd be welcome to join a union over here if you can get a green card sponsorship. I know we have a demand for the trades,especially construction if you can find a way.

philko live there

help me man I have a trade diploma that I can works everywhere in every first world country
Welder-Plumber
I also can draw plans for those things

SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE THAT IS LITHUANIA

Poverty
Shit economy
Government is empowering religion a lot, pushing conservative agenda
We are slowly turning into 3rd world. Now we are Latin America tier, somewhere between Argentina and Brazil by life quality, but in a 20 years we would be Bolivia if nothing changes
Diamond extraction and freezing cold. Also Yakuts are pretty nice people, Russians are mixing with them there a lot. Internet there is very slow, there are their own local network which is working faster.

I saw his video where he was complaining about how's he tired of cold Russia and he wanted to leave, and afaik he did, didn't he?

Nature is nice in Siberia, but 80% of population lives to the West of Ural on a boring plain with forests in the north and steppes everywhere else. There is almost nothing to see. Also there are tons of marshes (and Western Siberia is just a one huge marsh, biggest in the world).

he's lying, he have problem with his visa, right now he is tolerated, he can be expelled at any moment. He envisage thailand since he make money online, he want to live in a cheap country. Novisibirsk is paradise for him, i don''t hink he want t o leave russia, he fuck tons of white qt and it's his main purpose. I don't blame him, he's living the dream

City is very important, one of the biggest in Siberia. It's a large scientific and technological center. One of research institutions there keeps the Variola virus. But our science has been in a poor state since late 80s.
Lolno, dude. We have areas like Putoran plate where only few humans have been to for all the history. We also have problems with mosquitos in Siberia in a summer, you should wear a special suit if you go to the woods. Siberia is extremely wild, only southern part and coasts are inhabitated decently.

> tons of marshes (and Western Siberia is just a one huge marsh, biggest in the world).

>in May, the summer came
>get shillion mosquitoes
>sleep enabled fumigator
>to go out you need to wear a denim suit for protection

>some nigro living the dream in your country
>while you can't even feel happiness and your life is shit
when will death end it already