Opinions on kilts?

Opinions on kilts?

Practical or autistic?

Come on, literally everybody hates pants. But for real, whats the opinion? Anyone wear them daily?

Autistic?

It's a tradition.

Stop trying to sound cool for you Sup Forums bros. We can see through your veil. You're just using words like that because you think it makes you impervious to criticism. Your safe language is pathetic.

OP's a confirmed dumb cunt with no identity of his own.

lmao what

kek'd

>maybe if I act bewildered, it'll strengthen my shield against criticism. Apathy and indifference makes me cool as shit.

OP here, in case you were wondering, I'm all for kilts.

They are hella comfortable, practical, etc. Just want to know what other Sup Forumsros think.

I've heard that a fedora and a vape pen goes good with a kilt.

as a scottish user, can confirm pretty much no one wears them daily, in sayin that they are comfy af

kilt and giggle hat or gtfo

Look badass and comfy. I legitimately like pants though.

well, maybe not EVERY day, but as just another thing in the wardrobe to wear casually/whenever

Yeah go wear one LMAO

Easy to flash with.

Autistic

unless you're very manly (not in a gay way...) metalhead, you'll look like a autistic moron

both are awful tbh; OP's kilt is more /fa/.

If you like living alone and never getting laid, then yes wear a kilt

Lassies love it! I wear my mackenzie clan kilt whenever im in the mood to be a drunk dickhead

kek, simply wear a kilt and be scottish in america and its easy to get laid m8t

>implying sense of dress affects ability to get laid

Kilts are awesome. Utilikilts, on the other hand, are pure faggotry.

Why the utilikilt hate?

just curious

Dont forget your fabulous fedora OP

I keep thinking that we got skirts and pants assigned to the wrong sexes. I wore a skirt for a fancy dress party once and my balls were so cool, shit was great. Pants suck.

I only wear kilts to weddings and shit because I'm Scottish. Outside of that, if you wear a kilt on the daily you're probably a fucking clown

less ball sweat
your nuts have room to breath
no worry about your dick being caught in a zipper

sounds good to me

That's the way the Romans thought. The trouble is, when they got into what's now Germany and the Ukraine, and places like that during the winter, they pretty much had to adopt woolen pants to keep from literally freezing their nuts off.

I've worn 'em several times.

Pros: ease of movement, comfort

Cons: not as breezy as people think, leg chafe can be bad

"Practikilts" and "utilikilts" are pretty autistic, the Scottish equivalent of cargo shorts.

Normal kilts are comfy as fuck tho.