How to impress a Japanese girl?

How to impress a Japanese girl?

Today is move-in day at my university. My japanese roomate has a qt3.14 sister who seemed very nice to me, even though she just said hi and by. And by japanese I mean actually from japan. She looked like pic related except was wearing a dress.

I am a Latino man if it helps any

Be rich

next time you see her strip down naked and smack her in the head a couple times. she should hop right on your dick.

stop being a spic

Offer to insert her eels

Get a decent degree in college and then a high paying job and let her father know you're interested

?

I'm going for accounting and doing good so far

ohh man....

okay.

business or engineering will get you there keep it up

wat?

Just be really into anime and start an anime babe figurine collection.

She will be so impressed by your dedication to Japanese culture she will suck your toes.

I don't like anime or sushi tbh, but I do like modding 4 cylinder cars

heh...4 cyl...thats cute

cute until a supercharged 4 cylinder eats an lt1 or 4.6 stang

Be very kind, very polite, very well mannered, show that you have some culture but be modest.
You need to dress well, look clean, and don't do weird/dirty jokes or references even if you start getting close or laughing about something, asians in general are very very scared of perverts and for them there is nothing worst. In asia it's not usual to talk about not socially acceptable things or sex unless you're very very close, even as a joke.
Be aware of some japanese cultural things, or of japan in general (except weeb stuff).
Avoid physical contact, they are very incomfortable with it, and it's reserved for couples (and even here you will have to take your time). From a guy who fucked a korean grill the first night

fuck your roommate and pretend it's her. it's the only way

>avoid physical contact

Her brother shook my hand when I walked into the apartment, but i will err on the side of caution

Shaking hand is just a way to introduce, but just no flirty touching, or friendly touching, like shoulders and other things.

>not turbocharged

Oh I thought you meant just japanese people in general avoid physical contact. But no touching unless we're officially d8ing?

I used to have this car. Ion Redline with Stage 2 can beat an lt1

lmao he doesnt get it

I know japs eat eels, but wtf do you mean by "insert eels"? I'm assuming it's something sexual.

Idk how it is in other countries, but in France, if you are friend with a girl, you can touch her shoulder, her arms, or maybe even hug her, eventually, if there is an affinity, the touching will get a bit flirty. Just avoid all the unnecessary touching, because yes, in general japanese avoid heavy physical contact in friendship or in early relationship.

I kekd
I kekd even more. Forget about it, this eels thing only works if she left school early.

into her vagina.

I was always reading "insert heels"

Holy shit I jewgled it and I didn't know that even existed