BEST ASS I'VE EVER SEEN. What do you think?

BEST ASS I'VE EVER SEEN. What do you think?

OP could you handle that ass?

I don't know. I'm happy if I only can lay my face on her ass.

That's really good. Damn. Need to see it bare.

Disgusting
3/10

Why? ..

Meh. how tall is she?

5'5'' I think.

Spectacular.

Disgusting.

Ugly legs, already saggy.

Op has no taste

need it to shit on me. that law

Not bad. Big butts are great, but sometimes on short girls they can be a bit much, or absolutely frickin awesome.

i think you haven't seen shit.

If that's the best ass you've ever seen you need to go out more

I've seen shit. Prefer asses that are clean though. But to each their own.

>Weee hee heeheheheheheheeheee heee heee heeahahohoho heeee ho haaaaaa
>I made a pooo jokee

Fuuuuckk i was at the gym today and this bitch had the nicest fuckin ass. She walked right next to me and started doing her set. FUG muh diiikkk.

If only it was socially acceptable to ask bitches out in the gym.

You need to get out more

You made the shit joke, I just provided the punchline.

Hot asses for content.

It's perfectly fine if you're normal.

See i feel like a lot of women don't want to be bothered at the gym. I've noticed if you make enough eye contact though they might try to get in your bubble, if they like you, then you might have an op. Or just go up and say hi politely and talk about working out. Like, "hi how's your workout going?" Worst she can do is say piss off you flabby loser.

I would lick her butthole.

>You made the shit joke, I just provided the punchline
nah i didn't.
I said shit but in a non-literal sense. I knew some fucking 15 year old would turn it into a poop joke tho.
Well done.

me tooo

That's pretty much how it goes. Be non-weird, and make normal conversation. Don't run up to a chick that's busy sweating yelling " HEY YOU'RE HOT WANNA GO GET SOMETHING SOMEWHERE"

Does she let you?

I'm 30 years old, gaylord. It's cool that you don't have a sense of humor though. I bet the chicks eat that up. Probably why you're here posting women you'll never meet on a friday night.

You've clearly never seen a good one let alone a great one.

Horrible ass, only a bigger would like that!

Yeah that shit doesn't work. I've very rarely seen the gym pickup work or seem opportune. Seems like you gotta start real simple.

Pure cellulite. You're a moron. Or a nigger.

Yes really really really simple. Like don't fucking look at her in the gym. Say hi outside on the way in. And don't plan that shit leave it up to chance.

Sounds right. Only someone with a bigger dick that can penetrate would like it. Sorry about your baby penis, user.

name?

Oh i used to gawk all the time. More often than not i think girls liked that. They just get all shy when you just boldly approach. Or they get all pissy too for feeling insecure about their looks.

I just want her to use my face as her chair while she relaxes and reads a book or something. My lips touching hers and my nose sniffing her bung hole. I want her to ignore me and talk to her friends while I sniff and kiss her private parts. I want her to move around and adjust over my face. I would pop a 200% boner that I wish she would play with while her friends watch.

I just wanna stuff my face between her cheeks and eat her ass out while she does her daily routine

Believe it or not, women have diverse personalities. Even the ones that seem vapid and displaced. But most don't like being approached while busy. Do you like someone fucking with you while you're trying to focus? Sure they love confidence and go getters, but not while they're trying to get an ounce of self esteem that they don't currently own.

I would just put my dick between her buns and wank while I talk to her about her day. I would then get some lube and after licking her butt, I would gently insert my dick in and fuck her till I come inside her butt.

>come

Are you not old enough to be vulgar?

Amputee bum! Hot as shit!

Autocorrect

Turn the lights on, you mo.

Have moar of her/source?

I'm going out to the races tomorrow to probably meet some rich bitches.

Today is my day of solemn relaxation, tomorrow I'm gambling.

I'm happy for you, finding pleasure in fart jokes and poops must means you're easy to amuse.
I dont know her personally
she goes by horse face or nookums

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE

>NOT RESTING SWORD ON HER BACK BUT AWKWARDLY FLOATING IT THERE TO LOOK EDGY

I would berry my dick so far in your ass whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

HAHA your comment is cringe.

who the fuck cares faggot just look at her ass

That's a disorder.
There's something wrong with her.

I just laughed and sounded like a retard because I was not expecting that.

Yeah, no poop, noob.