Cringe thread go!

The cringe is real, people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
assignedmale.com/comic/2015/9/7/firstcomic
soundcloud.com/bacd/rising
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let the straw man argument continue!

Ah, the adventures of "I'm always right and will alienate literally every other person on the planet to assert such!"

I truly thought this was satire the first time i read them

This stuff isn't satire?

Wait, it isn't?

nope. the re-didts arn't even any worst.

Tumblr gender identity in a nutshell

Everything about them is dead serious

Muh feels!

the level of hypocrisy and irony in these make it hard to believe not even libtards are this stupid this is fake and if not i want off

This is painful

There has to be a way to combat this

ITT:

triggered troglodytes

yeah, it's called being less sensitive and not caring so fucking much.

Nope. These people are dead fucking serious. I know this isn't Sup Forums, Here's some Hitler for everybody to cleanse your eyes.
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

it hurts

You are a a scholar and a gentleman

Hello, my gender-neutral liberal comerade! You seem to be mistaken as to which website this is. This is not, in fact, reddit. This is Sup Forums. More specifically, the Sup Forums board. Unfortunately, people are allowed to have non-liberal opinions here without even getting permabanned. I might suggest you spend your time elsewhere, before you get triggered.

Tell your wife's son hi for me!

You see, the free market is transphobic. It isn't bc 99.9% of all people on earth are gender binary and the free market caters to what sells. No no, not at all.

make the pain stop pls

nice pasta newfart

drinking bleach should alleviate existential hurt, bro.

Cringe achieved

thank you kind sir

SOMETHING SOMETHING GREAT FUNNY CRYSTALS

Ammonia, sodium bicarbonate, and bleach all in one cup and blow bubbles with a straw and watch the magic happen. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, it's been a while since someone posted the recipe.

Remember kids! Denying biology and nature is totally ok! Science is wrong if it goes against what you feel! Just ask the Creationists!

This one is actually funny because of the dad.

>Someone correct me if I'm wrong
I do believe said recipe produces mustard gas, and likely kills anyone inhaling it.

oh brah, this really must be yours.

how the fuck did you force yourself into saving these comics

she (the trans chick kid) could've just said "yes, I know male and female brains are different, and since I was born with a female brain and present as a girl, I should be allowed to live as a female and thus use the ladies room".

it would be true, acxhually.

Oh so I got it right, people thought by blowing in the cup beautiful crystals would form but instead an extremely toxic gas is made

he likes being triggered, I guess.

that's a bingo.

OC twitter

OP here. Because their ignorance is fucking hilarious

Asexual

Can't piss where it want...
"Rape"

What the fuck

point in case, you like being triggered.

My boss is gay and he really dislikes trannies. He wishes they could just take the "T" off of the "LGBT" community.

>my deviance is better than your deviance
that's adorable

"Being triggered" isnt a thing, and is just a meaningless phrase invented by SJWs who cant handle that sometimes their negative reactions to things or situations are their own fault and not the fault of others

>"Being triggered" isnt a thing
>and those damn SJW are getting triggered all the damn time
>I'm totally not triggered right now

Why did someone make these? Why does that little shit act so condescending? Why doesn't someone redraw these so that little shit gets fucked by a gang of ducks?

See ducks are natural rapists, and so to deny them their natural urge to rape you, you are rape-shaming. How could you do that to a duck?

People actually believe meeting like these are real

>It was at this moment that Steve realized that the homosexual community had made a humongous mistake by associating themselves with a bunch of delusional trannies.

This doesn't even make sense

God dammit op this is torture

One is a deviance, the other is a delusion.

A man who likes to have sex with other men isn't living a delusional fantasy. A man who pretends that he's a woman is.

KEK the dad looks so beat down and sick of this shit

That's the point, the point is it's pointless to comprehend the stupidity and hypocrisy the little shit spouts. When met with an answer with one argument, it moves on to the next argument until it becomes an incoherent mess

this physically hurts

they are here..

fuck you

Just like all politics!

>delusion isn't deviation

lol this shit ain't real

I can't believe I'm reading this shit.

What the fuck is this gay shit

Sophie labele is a faggot

almost got triggered at
>wow I don't understand it but the code on the right looks so much more organized!
but actually got triggered by
>The code on the left is bad! It is hacker code used to steal nude photos! Stay away!
is this reality

ok come on this HAS to be satire
the author seems more self aware than most sjws

>Implying 5th graders would understand this comic
for fucks sake, I barely understand it!

>delusion isn't deviation

Reading comprehension not a strong suite I see.

The premise is that deviation does not innately entail delusion, not the inverse.

A man having sex with other men is exhibiting behavior that deviates from the norm; but he's not living a delusional fantasy like a transvestite is.

I literally puked.

What are everyone's thoughts on gender neutral names?

Back in college some trans tard got pissed and said this to one of my buddies and this is word for word.
"You're blind to your own name privilege, you can go trans and not have to change your name for it!"
>NAME PRIVILEGE
>Name
>Privilege
Second dumbest thing I've seen in life

i guess just get the sauce and find out.

that's disgusting
the freebleed movement is dumb enough, maybe they'll all die from blood borne diseases

The sauce

assignedmale.com/comic/2015/9/7/firstcomic

>Reading comprehension not a strong suite I see.
indeed, you fail at it.
>The premise is that deviation does not innately entail delusion, not the inverse.
no. the premise is that deviation (as in: deviation from the norm) entails (amongst other things, like for example homosexuality) delusion.

homosexuality is outside the norm, therefore it is deviation. Delusions are outside the norm, therefore they're deviations.

and guess what.. being a Sup Forumstard is outside the norm too, so.. you and I are deviants.

how bout that.

>Just like all politics!
edgier than a 1000x folded Nippon steel naginata

it is a thing but sjws morphed it
it belongs to people with ptsd, and they would get "triggered" by something that would bring back memories of a traumatic experience i.e. fireworks sometimes "trigger" soldiers because they sound like bombs, so its not
>omg someone bullied me on twitter once and anytime i see the color red i get triggered

the freebleed movement was started here, on Sup Forums, as a troll.

anyone following it is beyond all logic and repair.

This is why you don't let women loose without supervision.

soundcloud.com/bacd/rising

Actually end your life.

Bit like how internet and kids morphed "meme". I get triggered whenever people associate meme as an image with text.

Please stop, this isnt fun anymore...

i found the authors twitter
>this woman taught children

stay triggered bruh

I'm still on the fence is the shit OP posting satire or not? I'm reading through this garbage and I just don't get it.

>"the guy code is bad it steals nudes"
>name: Shalom

Fucking typical Joos.

Why does she look exactly as i imagined her?