This is the official privileged white man apology thread

This is the official privileged white man apology thread.

Apologise here for whatever you are responsible for as a white man, be it slavery, racism, sexism, misogyny etc. I'll start:

>I am sorry to African Americans that my ancestors hurt yours and took your families away from their homes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>k

Even ironically, this thoroughly annoys me.

I apologise to my fellow white men for being the race that gave the slaves freedom.

I apologise that my ancestors let you stay here and nig up our countries

no refunds.

/thread

Go back to Tumblr faggot

I apologize for being a member of the masterrace that rules over your puny nigger lives

I hope that I can cuck my tight ass and feminine penis to a rough, well hung powerful black man. i hope this makes things right

I regret my ancestors ending slavery,
I regret my ancestors permitting niggers to live on my land.

I'm sorry for doing drugs descretely and not in public. If I smoked blunts in my car or on the street we could level the playing field for drug-related arrests.

No apologies for always inventing better technology to both concur and create a better world that ALL humans benefit from. The non-whites are forever in our debt.

Unicorns are white

Nonsense. The white kid would invent a ladder and the nigger kid would get shot trying to steal it.

This thread is now a safe space. No offensive posts, and trigger warnings are required.

Fuck you, go hide in your safe space so I can block off your only exit and kill you and your friends with my assault flintlock

Explain this shit then

kek, that would be pretty realistic tbh.

>concur
nigga do you mean conquer?

ONLY LOVE IN HERE

White means not beaner/black.

donald trump is considered white, even though he's orange. also, plenty of white people are actually pink. look at this picture his hair is white, his skin is not.

Too fucking easy

What premium bait you got there, catch anything good? Sage I don't know why you niggers waste your time getting 10 year olds to trash talk you. Is that how you get off you patheic fuck?

fuck niggers

Yeah, no. If any other race was superior to white people they would have risen above us at some point or another. They had more than enough chances to do just that. I'm sorry niggers got enslaved, but hey if they weren't mentally challenged monkeys with less hair they would have developed enough to fend for themselves. Point and Case.

I'm sorry you have an overall lower IQ and can't accomplish anything without help black folks

I'm not sorry for anythint since i've never done shit

That nigger lover abe really fucked us

niggers should be in the gas chambers. end of story

You do realize that it was the Black's own people who stole them from their families and land and then sold them to the white man, right? In essence they did it to themselves. If you're worried about slavery, it still exists today so get off your sorry white ass and do something about that which is real instead of things that happened in the past that we had no control over.

I'm sorry my ancestors brought you niggers from africa, you should have been lef there to starve

How come so many faggots on reddit are nig loving cucks? That shit is bewildering to me?

I'm a WHITE MAN. I'm hear to say I apolagize to blacks that my ancestors forcefully brought you here generations ago, we now know that bringing you here was a mistake.

That's a white unicorn at nighttime, faggot.

You mean the white man said that it was no longer the right thing to do. We freed the slaves. They didn't rise up.

And why are so many reddits shitting up Sup Forums, it was already shitty.

i wish we would have left them with their original black slave owners in africa.

it's like we bought a hot tv that doesn't shut the fuck up about being stolen for 200 years.

>taking responsibility for something you had literally 0 part in
It's like you're an opposite nigger.

step 1 invent time machine
step 2 prevent boats from reaching america

How great would this country be today?

Look at how south africa has collapsed. it was doing ok in apartheid years but after ANC took over it became a Zimbabwe shite hole

:DDD Fug u land whale XDDDDDDDDDDD

As a fellow white man, I apoligize to blacks for classifying them as criminals.

You're all welcome. Now go back to Africa.

Their own fucking people sold them to the white man.

I'm sorry we didn't cull you when we had the chance. Our bad.

Blacks can apologize to me , I'll wait.

>mfw when i'm half white and half arab
>hated by everybody

>black people think i owe them for slavery
>white people think i'm gonna blow them up

You're fighting a loosing battle

White man enslaved the black man to begin with. So ultimately it was the white man who made it to the top using the black man (why wouldn't he stop white man, if he could)?. This shit is stupid simple people. Black man could have been at the top... but for some reason never seemed to have the capacity to perform the same endeavors white man had. White man was just given a higher standard of tools within the genus homo it seems like. Organization, strength, intelligence... it goes on and on. Don't get me wrong, every race has their specifics.

>being so much of a cuck that you apologize for your ancestors doing the right thing.

we let them go, too. I never heard a thank you for that.

Sauce?

I'm sorry that blacks have to struggle everyday, trying to keep up in a civilized society having to pretend to be something they aren't. We should have just let nature take its course long ago instead of always trying to help

I'm so sorry to other White People that my ancestors brought the cancer of niggers to America for future generations to have to deal with.

I apologize to the Jews for I am privileged to still carry on a family name and complain about my feelings being hurt because life is unfair.

Kekekekekekkekekekekekekekek. Oh my fucking gawd. I died.

fuckin white people

What did she mean by this?

the Irish and Jews can stand on there feet, why can blacks not do the same

this thread applies only about americans.

lol yeah ok man

>tfw you aren't a girl and can't post pics like that for other people to jerk off to

Why are black people black, people?

Any Canadians or Aussies here?
Are we supposed to apologise for putting indigenous people in residential schools? Seems like an all around good thing for them Tbh.

It was the non slave holding north that made this country. Worthless ass nig labor didn't have shit to do with it

Im not sorry for shit, and if i could legally own a nigger, i would

Not apologizing for being in the master race.

MUST WATCH
>MUST WATCH
MUST WATCH
>MUST WATCH
MUST WATCH
>MUST WATCH
MUST WATCH
>MUST WATCH
MUST WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM

I ain't sorry for shit. Just because I am white doesn't mean I am responsible for a damn thing. I didn't enslave anyone, I don't give a flying fuck what colour your skin is or what genitals you have. Earn respect and I will give you it, simple as that. Blame me for shit that happened before my birth or shit that others have done and you earn zero respect.
Actually, you should apologise to me for pinning blame on me simply because of my skin colour or gender, because that is racist and sexist.

>master race

embrace your Indo-European ancestry and genes, accept fascism as reality, live by the European warrior's morals with loyalty, honour and respect.

mmm i wunt sum

id kill you before i ever kill a nigger, i hate traitors twice as much

Im sorry my ancestors came here and immediately had to fight for your freedom. Im sorry you didnt have the chance to do that for yourselves. Im sorry i spent 4 years in the navy protecting freedoms sjws abuse.

THE GAME

I'm sorry my ancestors bought black slaves from their black warlords

I need my safe space

>master race

I'm sorry I had to waste 30 seconds of my life to tell OP how much of a faggot he is.

I'm sorry that I didn't get the chance to flog my very own house nigger

Theres always that chance my friend.

I often give colors money when I see them begging at intersections, which they use for drugs perpetuating the cycle of drug use, child abuse, and broken homes. Ive also hired several minorities, and none of them worked out, either due to low work ethic, or compromised integrity. I suspected this might happen after the first couple, but kept hiring them. This gave them false hope that they were capable of being stable and productive. I'm sure the experience must have ruined their confidence on future prospects.

>White man enslaved the black man to begin with.

>mfw you're so autistic and ignorant that you actually hate facts and believe whatever jews tell you

Go fuck yourself faggot. gotta blast. +1 me

Like Asians. There is way more Asian privilege than white privilege. Anything you claim is white privilege is more prevalent in an Asian culture. So Asian privilege.

Not sorry for my ancestors brining niggers over here so they wouldn't have to live in 3rd world shit holes where just drinking water was a gamble with life and death. Or letting them live in a civilisation that has technology above a stick with a sharp rock, and houses made of mud and shit.

I'm waiting for a thank you by the way.

ha! you back yourself up with nothing.

I'm sorry I don't try to tell people that Jews were the ones that went to Africa and ran the slave trade in America. Not Christian white men which are now taking the blame for buying the slaves from the Jews that started it in the first place.

Clearly a stolen horn.