Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bacd/rising
youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs
youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cryingfag looks like a melon

>Sitting through life
Here's your problem, you fat faggot.

I have man titties and it's ruining my life.

This is a feels thread not a You Rage You Lose thread.

im not good at anything. Not even playing games

I have had man titties since I was a lad. I'm 30 now and I still have man titties. I want to kill myself every single day but don't have the courage to pull the trigger.

Anyone here been through benzo withdrawal?

Same man. If I could afford the surgery o would be so much better off.

Yeah I was even in the military and fucking ripped and still had man tits. gyno sucks

well, maybe if you want to show respects for your dad don't use a photo of him at hooters. kek

Kill yourself user. 90% knew what they were doing and they payed the prize for becoming a legal murderer so i dont care about them and so should you.

My little kitty "Peeper" just died in my arms about 3 hours ago.

Words cannot describe the rage that burns within my heart every fucking time I read this.

>faggot with inferiority complex detected

Shutup you whiny bitch. You type like a damn 15 year old.

Fuckin lol.
So edgy bruh. Kys

Don't give the newfags attention user

No. Fuck you. There are three different toppings on that pizza, and a third person is taking the picture. Clearly its a family event and Grandma and Grandpa get to sit near the pie, Grandma only has one slice yet 4 are missing already, and someone is taking a picture. Grandma is sort of smiling, and Grandpa is considering his options before diving in, as age has brought him the patience to choose wisely rather than jump straight a pepperoni when he might enjoy mushroom more.

as long as they keep the sand niggers at bay they got my support :^)

>so i dont care about them and so should you
what language you speaking there summer fag?

Fuck, i'm sorry man

I'm so sorry, user. :(

i dont know what image you are looking at but clearly their are only 2 pieces of pizza missing from that picture. one for grandma and second for camera man/woman

unfortunately I agree with him.
They were not conscripted into the military or had to fight in the defence of their loved ones. They choose to go to a country to kill innocent civilians who are defending their homes and families, from them. expecting sympathy is not really gonna work.
Remember the 100's of 1000's of civilians fucks like this have wiped off the entire face of the earth.
These guys could have just got an everyday mundane job, like the rest of us, but they wanted to go on a killing spree and get paid for it.
They knew the risks, they chose their own fate.

what's with this trend of pizza shops having these jumbo pizzas? it used to be just 3 sizes, small, medium, and large. now most pizza shops have this jumbo size. why not just get two larges?

OMG I don't know why this pic is so sad but holy smokes I feel like killing myself :'(

because Murica thats why.

what a fucking terrible mother that is, i would have beat the shit out of her, seriously

Don't get me wrong user, I hate soldiers, too.
But when you present it like that, you're going to get some shit flung back at you for being edgy.

ow, that fucking hurts right in the feels

BACK TO TUMBLR

It's 'Murica. Eat a lot. It's what we do.
Aside from that, food is really cheap here. So to stand out, you have to make people feel like they're getting a great deal. So you provide massive quantities of food. Profit margins aren't so greata, but you make a killing on the sodas and sides.

Hey t-that's ......pretty gay i guess.But i'l let this pass....

Old people living sad lives cuts me deep OP. Give me sweet release tell me it's not what it looks like.

whats the deal withyou americunts and pepperoni

>terrible mother
The sad part is that that's a normal mother.

fuck u user, :(

If you need something sad to listen to...

youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs

I think birthdays are for kids.

After you turn 18, you don't need any acknowledgement or especially a party.

Or maybe this is just sour grapes. :(

>Live in southside chicago
>White
>Only have one friend, because everyone else is on some bullshit
>gets shot and dies
>no friends anymore

Might not be the best pace to ask, but why is it that my exs before we dated and after we dated dont want me to join the millitary? I feel as though I'm missing something there.

Maximum faggotry achieved

>be in southside chicago
>black
>have all the friends because niggers and we all on bullshit
>see guy with one friend
>shoot his friend
>laugh about it with fellow criminal black guys

because it's delicious and our economy wasn't tanked by bolshevik jews

I believe that everyone should have one day in the year where they can celebrate their own life however they want.
Parties are for kids and teenagers but birthdays aren't

its these pictures that really hit home
>joined in too young
>was apart of force marines
>killed a couple of kids while on first deployment
>watched friends die
>got out after first 4 years
>realized that none of this suffering is worth it
>everyone is disconnected from me

youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1X33rXM

why does everybody forget that the father was either fucking stupid as shit, or the story is fake.

>20+ years of no contact. are you fucking serious? the cunt had every right to go see his kids once they turned 18 and talk to them about it all.

fuck, he could have even gone to court, got visitation rights and shit.

what a bullshit fucking story.

>go to family reunion
>my sis and parents are in the living room
>decided this is a good opportunity to tell them about the sadness I've been feeling for a while
>they all laugh at me
>they then go outside and tell the rest of the family about it
>they all mock my voice and roast me the entire day
>fake smile
>I go home and think about stuff

>having all that pizza to themselves
>being sad

It was probably for the grandkids who never came

some times we give no shit about food and stuff if our inside is broken.
it's like feeding the best gasoline into a car with a broken engine, only the love of a blackfinger will make it right,
i need a blackfinger in my life

Fucking hell your family are a bunch of savages

dont be such a winging faggot user
do some exercise and drink plenty of water. if you get /fit then still feel depressed then you need to worry. then go see a doctor.
dont purge your negativity n others, that is just selfish, essentially where your sadness comes from.

Best of luck