Give me 1 reason why xanax isn't the best drug in existence

Give me 1 reason why xanax isn't the best drug in existence

>protip: you cant

You're just another junkie, you'll end up dead after taking a bunch of xanax, drinking and popping a few oxys. You're gonna drown in your own vomit.

It's hard as hell to OD on Xanax, user.

Diminished returns.

I'm on 1.5 a day and the stuff seems t on and off work.

Also can't really an hero on it. I've tried twice, with ambien and booze and a muscle relaxer. worst I ever get is a two day nap.

pic related
You just need a higher dose bro. But no lie no matter how much I take it's never the same as the first time it fucked me up.

as someone with heavy anxiety, its godlike.

but
>2nd worst drug-culture after weed with all these "niggas" "popping".
>withdrawal can literally kill you.
>most of the pills are pressed from shitty chinese alprazolam

never tried it so i won't argue, been an alcohol for a good long time now and for me it's the best drug.

everything is subjective and you sound like a complete asshole, or maybe i fell for the bait.

Please, do you think you're just gonna be doing xanax? You hang out with scum, you're gonna try other pills and end up a dope fiend.

how was your 14th birthday user? xanax is fine but too many bartards and attention whoring teenagers

I love drugs. But I haven't done anything in years. Used to smoke weed daily, eat a bunch of pills and roll a couple times a week. Also coke. And I drank a lot. My life has turned to shit recently. Should I get back into it Sup Forums?

> you're gonna try other pills
Holy kek we got a brainwashed D.A.R.E child here. Gateway drugs dont exist you faggot

last time I was knocking back bars I thought I could get away with not telling my girlfriend. wasn't till i woke up 2 days later after smashing my phone and falling asleep in the bath (don't remember anything else) that i realised I was going to have to tell her so she doesn't think im insane/retarded

if you snort just one marijuana you go crazy and kill people

xanax
>sleepy and retarded
when you're sober
>sleepy and retarded

>knocking back bars

>thinking you can actually hide it

that's the thought process till you are picking holes in your face and sucking cock for another bar, good luck with life.

Xanax is gay Indica does the same thing for half to a quarter of the cost

I wasn't the OP but what you said is true for some and bullshit for some

Damn same here. Popped 2 at the same time and the another 3 through the remainder of the day. Shit didn't hit me through that day but then wham the next day I'm high as a fucking kite talking incoherently sending stupid messages out, for the better let of 3 days I was basically brain dead. Got blocked by my hs crush (which in retrospect was a good thing since she's an engineer and I'm just a fucking degenerate). 9/11 would do again. FOR THE THRILL.

You can't get a gram of good indica for 5 bucks.

You can get a 2mg bar for 5 dollars.

>thinks Xanax is actually the best drug

In what way? How you feel? Or is it the spilling everything, being belligerent and combative with everyone, or the blackouts? Or is it the terrible withdrawals?

pic related, godtier

>since she's an engineer

What a blowjob engineer?

The efficacy issue only worsens. I'd rather be immune to .5 than to 5, and forced to something like Klonopin (which works fort shit).

I find a half dose 30 minutes after a full is a good way to hit cruise control on the rough days.

Mechanical. Graduated from uc Merced I think.

Friend took it and killed himself from the depression it gave him. Great drug alright

LSD

it's the half life dude. it has a half life of 11 hours so if you take 2mg for example 11 hours later you will still be feeling the effect 1mg

Small world, I'm there right now and it's a little shithole. Very cheap though, that's the only good thing I can thibk of UCM

Drug that makes you a literal retard best drug in existence.
kek

>pic related

> spilling everything, being belligerent and combative with everyone, or the blackouts? Or is it the terrible withdrawals?

For what it's worth he was probably pulling the trigger no matter what. The drug just helped him make up his mind, liberating him in a way.

I've tried weed, ecstasy and ketamine. I don't take ecstasy very often but I have to say I have the most fun on it compared to the other two.

I met a girl online and we've been talking for a few months. She's moving to my city soon.
She has a xanax prescription and she said I can try it if I want. I have a few questions:
>is trying it once enough to get hooked?
>what would it be like if you took xanax and ketamine at the same time? (we both want to try this for lulz)

Anyone ever figure out the total mg dose candyjunkie ODed on? I saw the vid and read up, said he too 16 bars, but I have no idea what that amounts to. If a bar is 2, than 2x16 is 32mg, and I've dosed on ten times that, still alive.

Not endorsing, just wondering why such a small amount kills one guys and barely affects me at all.

not all bars are created equal.

Because you are hooked and it effects those who take it often different for someone like me
>take pain meds for pain mostly in my back
>take Xanax and feel more fucked up and disassociated than pain meds
>nothx

If you ever meet a pretty ass girl named perla Meza try to get at her. Perfect woman in every sense of the word. Sadly I was just too much of a piece of shit for her.

red devil bars on the onions are 5mg each, so yeah...

Also would like to say
>take half of a yellow Xanax feel 5/10 tucked up
>take some green Xanax I found and I'm 10/10 fucked up so I don't like xans for that very reason

no it will get worse and youll become homeless person drugaddict

I dont know much about Ketamine but if its like most psychs and creates a surge of serotonin and you combine that with an SSRI, youre gonna keel over from serotonin syndrome pretty quick.
That being said, you should probably do it. Ketamine users are the trash of the psychedelic community.

I'm into this chick who is getting into bars, but she's not good on them, she keeps fucking up at work and needs to either quit or WAY slow down. How do I convince her?

An addict like me..I'm a straight male

I'll suck your fucking cock and swallow for some fucking zannies.

Enjoy your bone shattering and mentally fucked withdrawal. Not to mention diminished cognitive functions over time and severe memory problems,

It's useful after using amp or methamp for me, that's about. Any beno will work though.

On 100mg oral meth today, have lots of valium to take later tonight.

Acid is objectively the best.

OP is a lightweight benzo faggot. If you really don't care, take opiates. Heavier the better. Prepare the die.

Impossile to convince someone that isn't willing to change for the better. Best thing you can do is tell her that you are concernced about her health.

Ketamine and ssri's are not a problem. Did it many times in the past on paxil and cipralex.

>takes pain medicine for actual pain not getting high
>junkie fucks like you ruin the healthcare system

just make sure you wash her with bleach inside and out before you dispose of her body, and make sure the body is dumped in a place where it will not be found for a few weeks.

Ketamine is not a psychedelic, wtf dawg. It's a dissociative.

Because it's not lean
/thread

Because adderall exists.

Kek

I am also an alcohol

I miss my drugs tho. I need their comfort. I'm like all the other damaged retards in this thread

>scrolls through the thread

>sees a (you)

Wat

This is my daily pill regiment

I'm hardly taking these as prescribed, and I don't mean abusing

I mean I just ain't fuckin taking them

what's the best way to use xanax?

I'm gonna go ahead and be *that* faggot. Pot is the best drug... for pussys. No health problems, no major psychological issues. But I you smoke pot you're probably a pussy who won't try heroin or meth, maybe LSD or some shroomies, but not hardcore shit.

when it stops working.

>what's the best way to use xanax?
You fucking swallow it.

Try fentanyl you faggots, maybe you'll OD and die. or grab some U44700 instead

>Try fentanyl you faggots, maybe you'll OD and die. or grab some U44700 instead
U44700 was surprisingly nice. I was taking it along side speed but was still able to nod snorting about 20-30mg at a time.

Can I get some recs. I've only tried ket, 2cb, eccies, lsd and weed. I don't know what to try next but I like to be in a state of confusion like i'm in a bubble. Something availble on valhalla pref.

Klonipin works way better you shitsipper

Yeah but at the end of the day, you're still a fucking white male.

>Taking downers instead of uppers
Pussy ass faggot.

Boi shaddup. Drug virgin little babby

Acid is the best drug, but I get terrible diarrhea from it.

I would IF I COULD FUCKING REMEMBER

You have dosed 320mg? I don't believe you.

Unless you have been on benzos for 20 years or something.

I take them on and off for 2 years now and 10 mg makes me a drooling idiot.

Xanax is garbage but it has its uses

Quick way to fall asleep, potentiating real drugs, anxiety

Yeah, it's awesome for a few months. You're an egg in mid-air, faggot.

nope at the end of the day you most likely have spread aids. have a great day.

Does adderrall work?

100% correct

How addictive is meth. Is it like first time, then immediately hooked?

nah bro, you never know until you try. anyone can be an addict. It's possible to be perfectly fine with moderate use though

sounds legit. never had drugs myself. at least illegally. figure you have to live in the city to get them.

Well I had this shit someone sold me. He said its antidepressants, decongestants, meth, Xanax, and sleeping pills. All crushed up and mixed together.

About as addictive as anything. I find it no problem to use once in a while. Either meth or amp. I was an alcoholic though.

I think your surrounding dictate addiction alot, if you're surrounded by meth addicts, it's more likely you will get hooked. Do it alone once in a while is probably fine.

kek why would you take antidepressants for fun

Did you take it and if so what were the effects? Chances are dude was lying because thats just an oddly stupid combo that noone would ever bother with.

The fuck is Valhalla?

This

>The fuck is Valhalla?
Dark net market.

>hashtag never have fun with life

I took it, and after 30 minutes i got drowsy as fuck and pretty happy. Then I passed out for 3 or 4 hours.

>>why xanax isn't the best drug
it wipes out the acetylcholine in your brain and eventually causes dementia. Also you die from seizures if you don't taper off from it.

It was mixed in.

>100% correct

Uh, no, it's not. Do you even Heisenberg?

Yep you said that

>I took it, and after 30 minutes i got drowsy as fuck and pretty happy. Then I passed out for 3 or 4 hours.
Sounds like he gave you an antihystamine. Like benadryl.

Because opioids.

>possibility to overdose

you have provided zero proof.

It was a white powder. There were blue flaky bits on top

Righty O m8e