31 hours without sleep

>31 hours without sleep
wat do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SLEEP

Go buy balloons and release them into the sky. Then contemplate on the fact that those balloons you just let go are much like your sanity. Slowly drifting away from you as you descend into the sleep deprived lunatic you'll surely become if you don't catch some Z's.

I once stayed up 31 hours.
By the end of it I was in a constant cold sweat, had an endless cough than produced a pain in my chest, and my heart was pumping at crazy speeds nonstop.
A ride I do not recommend.

>31 hours

Niggers have you ever been awake for 3 days while drinking alcohol

My record is like 38, and I was hallucinating.

Days?!

describe how you feel user

last time i did not sleepfor 30 hours i started seeing everything double and the image was turned 180 degrees it was so fun. i felt so euphoric really it was a great high but you should sleep soon seriously

I always had difficulty sleeping so that might have helped too,but yeah,38 hours and my eyes are usually just a bit tired

Hours you cheesy melt.

No. But I once stayed up doing every drug ever made. I would wait for the drug to wear off and then do another one. I didn't sleep for about two years.

Why would I lie?

I'm honestly not doing too bad, I don't feel sleepy, but if I lay down and close my eyes, I would be gone within 3 minutes.

last week I was 57 hours without sleep, had the shadow people and everything.

Are you for real

Hit 40 hours and had the same hallucinations, you see like black shadows moving in your room?

>also hormones were fukt
Got angry as hell at the littlest things and sad like 30 min later

If your life is so pathetic that you need to lie to make it interesting,go ahead

It's true but hey,I won't judge you for not believing something on Sup Forums,after all everything on this board is fake am I right?

I do remember that my eyes were darting a bit into random directions,as if I saw something there but "I" didn't notice anything there

By the end of if I started watching a Vsauce video up-close on my TV

It was about space and I remember being drawn to it as if the space in the screen was actual void

Then I "fell" into the void and dropped on the TV like a retard,then I thought it was about time I should sleep

>Shadows
Christ this sounds terrifying as fuck.

Shit post in fluffy threads m8. Good sleep will hit you

Sleep

shadow people man, good times with those guys, moving cups etc a bit to the side when your not looking the jumping away when you try and catch them.

I like the feeling of sleep deprivation, but that aftereffects and just the destruction on your body isn't worth it, shits fun when I have to do it though lol

my record is 32 hours, and i still remember how shitty of a sleep i had.. really weird dreams/nightmares

Sarcasm or nah?

its really not, "they" can be quite playful.

bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-586543.html

Nah

Care to share? Don't want to twist the thread but it peaked my interest.

>inb4 got to /x/ fartingFag

Starts off as just seeing things moving in the corners of your eyes.

Progresses to them waving at you to annoy you from the side, you turn and they jump away from you.

eventually they start "moving" things and you hear it.

Basically they are a mental reflection of yourself when youre majorly sleep deprived.

Can be friendly or malevolent, imagine paranoia in HD constantly feeling watched etc.

if it goes much further you end up talking to them etc.

I'm guessing this is over a 3-5 day period? Like I said earlier I guess it was starting up just as I decided to go to sleep. Also, with the cups moving is it just yourself? Or do they not really move?

they dont move, but you fully believe they do because they kind of giggle at you.

Your conscious mind is a scary thing :/

Did nearly 48 hours awake last weekend, shit got weird

berenstAin bears

More cocaine