Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8QWuSn_Wxw
soundcloud.com/bacd/rising
discord.gg/nMn3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

throw a boomerang and watch it return
it only curves because of the earth's rotation

No one cares about your ignorance, you faggot. Wallow in stupidity if you want. You have no impact on the world. You don't matter.

Nice b8, faggot. This cancer is just the new trap thread, or "why can't whitey accept that white women love black men more?" threads.

every other planet forms round and lunar eclipses

/thread

OMG Shahzwar Bugti said that?1?!!?1!?

faggot

No, it returns due to the shape of the boomerang. Even if the earths rotation was real, it wouldn't be fast enough to effect your dumb toy.

>Thinking u know shit about boomerang
Boomerang only returns because of the way the wind effects it's curve

but wind isnot curved only earth is curved

here ya go! fucking retards

youtube.com/watch?v=B8QWuSn_Wxw

NASA propaganda

Looks pretty flat there bud

Boomerang is curved, not earth

No, boomerangs are robots from the Mars.

if the earth was flat, everything on it would have to be flat too. the roundness of the earth is the basis for which all other round things are based on. are you saying that you're flat?

notice the line sticking out in the middle near the arrow

notice how the atmosphere is taller there than it is at the ends of the horizontal line

Curvature. Flat earth theory disproven. Goodbye.

The earth is flat, because it actually exists in the fourth dimension. Because of our sensory mechanics, we can only sense and perceive the world in the third dimension. Though, mathematically, our world is flat and interacts with the matter around it by a separate set of physics than what we use to define our own existence.

No! You just build up 0_o

so what you're saying is... I'm up, dog?

You're above sea level, yes.

Retarded faggot is retarded
Uses physics words that he pretends that he knows what they mean
Fucking newfag

>sensory mechanics
Not realizing your brain is the thing that knows when time passes

Flat earth theory puzzles me...
>is elevation still a thing or are mountains flat too?
>what happens to the water are the edges of the earth?
>what's "underneath"?
>Are all the stars and planets flat also?
>How would the day/night cycle work?

What if I'm below sea level?

Faggot retarded is faggot, physics is the study of how objects interact with time and space. Thus, used correctly.

Professor Brian Cox' advice is accurate here:

lol, faggot.

Then you are down, and not up.

This is now a get thread

Explain the day and night cycles then.

>Earth is flat, prove me wrong faggots.
>Pro tip: you can't

We're all being deceived by a Cartesian evil demon. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't.

/thread

Philosophy major here, the 4th demension (time) ONLY exists if we can perceive it. Time is a product of human perception which describes the changes we see around us

>Philosophy major here, the 4th demension (time) ONLY exists if we can perceive it. Time is a product of human perception which describes the changes we see around us

I have a PhD in Philosophy and this is complete and total nonsense.

there is no such thing as the 4th dimension anywhere but mathematics. It only exists for one reason: scientists couldn't find a way to make their math work out "correctly" without inventing a new dimension.

Your point exactly.

Or can you simply not move to understand a world outside of your own?

Here's the deal: there are two types of Flat Earthers: trolls, and literal Bible interpreters. Somewhat surprisingly, we usually encounter the latter on Sup Forums. They can make shit up because truth is not their goal, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." By disavowing any science put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by attrition. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of the violations of the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic. They aren't interested in critical thinking or putting in the requisite effort to do the science. Proofs are tossed aside, or they may not even respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. They are blind to 3D visualualization. They concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them, and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. There is simply no arguing. It's like trying to paint over mud. You just end up with a dirty brush.

No, you're just a faggot.

soundcloud.com/bacd/rising

If the earth is constantly accelerating upward, why don't satellites fall back down?

If the Earth was flat and the Sun hovered above it and moved in a great circle around the pole, you would see a difference in motion most marked at times of rise and set. Place yourself on the equator during the equinox. At rise, the Sun would appear somehow and from north of the equator, with movment to the right/south (following its circular path), its horizontal motion diminshing over the course of the morning. As it reached overhead (Noon) it would be moving most quickly and straight east-west. After Noon it would appear to slow down and begin its drift right (north), and farther along it loses the vertical movement (never setting) while gaining the drift to the right and magically disappearing.

That of course, is not what we see. The Sun rises due east, transits straihgt up, and sets due west all at a constant angular speed all along its path, which is apparently straight up, over, and down, because in this geometry you (not a distant pole) are at the center of a circle it appears to trace.

Also, a close-proximity Sun would increase in brightness from invisible at "rise" to its brightest at Noon and back again to invisible at "set" in the course of one day. The graph of the intensity of the received light would vary by the square of the distance of the Sun. This means the increase/decrease in brightness would vary most radically around Noon. Again, we don't see that. We see the Sun remain more or less constant in brightness during the day, with a good accounting (and weather-dependent) for its dimming when near the horizon due to atmospheric opacity.

What is time then?

If the Earth's round how come the ground's flat?

No one said anything about earth accelerating upwards. Besides they stay up because gravity is just a theory.

then why don't we stay up?

Once again, the earth is only perceived as being round. The path that the sun travels is simply due to it's interaction with earth within the fourth dimension.

It's an independent feature of the universe in which we live (like, say, space), and isn't dependent on human consciousness. Why the hell would it be?

I said noting about perceiving the Earth in any way. I'm talking strictly about the apparent path of the Sun.

We do, if you go where satellites go.

Yes, flat earthers say that stuff falls down because the earth is constantly accelerating upwards at 9.8 m/s^2

because we can't see far enough to actually notice the curvature. We'd have to be in orbit to actually begin to see it, as the earth's circumference is roughly 11,000 km I think (correct me if wrong), and under the best circumstances we can see about 10 km (also correct me if wrong) from ground level.

How does one know the path of the sun? Do we not have to perceive that the sun follows some form of trajectory in order for your statement to be true?

>The path that the sun travels is simply due to it's interaction with earth within the fourth dimension.

They can make shit up because truth is not their goal, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong."

I said not such thing.

then you're probably going to lose your Louisiana property

Or are you simply moved to not accept that things outside of our current applied logic could be a possibility?

top fucking kek

Yes!! If you have to experiment, stand under a clear dome you can reach, place rod or marker of some sort so you can locate the same spot under the dome to put your head, then put a dot on the dome at some interval of time, like half an hour. Connect the dots. That's an approximation of the apparent path. That is what differs in the FE nonsense vs the real world.

Not without proof, or even a model. This is making shit up.

All you're doing is proving that our interaction with the sun is taking place in the fourth dimension.

This is making shit up.

Bam

If the earth is flat why does my dick curve

>Yes!! If you have to experiment, stand under a clear dome you can reach, place rod or marker of some sort so you can locate the same spot under the dome to put your head, then put a dot on the dome at some interval of time, like half an hour. Connect the dots. That's an approximation of the apparent path. That is what differs in the FE nonsense vs the real world.

This is making shit up to prove that the curvature of a dome effects how planetary bodies interact

Well played

/thread

Look, I understand you think that the ability to use Paint makes anything you draw brilliant, but... pic related.

No - this is using a practical tool that you can reach. You seem to suffer from a fundamental perceptual handicap.

Thomas Edison could catch lightning with a kite... this idea doesn't seem so far fetched.

*sigh*... it was Benjamin Franklin. Thank goodness you're not American. I thought it was just here that FEHs existed.

And he didn't catch the lightning. He simply demonstrated a property of electricity.

Bring the dank boyz
discord.gg/nMn3E

Gravity is a proven fact. If a disc that large existed, it would violently collapse into a sphere, killing all life.

I love these threads, some faggot is like; "bullshit science going against all logic." Everyone else is like; "but earth is round."