How do you non-white Americans deal with the fact that white Americans push this agenda that Phelps is the better...

How do you non-white Americans deal with the fact that white Americans push this agenda that Phelps is the better athlete than Bolt? How does the media react?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/08/04/opinions/michael-phelps-flag-bearer-w-kamau-bell/#
youtube.com/watch?v=S_cSa9OgVGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think phelps has more medals than bolt.

I've never seen any agenda suggesting it. They've always been treated separately, but like the other poster said, Phelps has more medals. They don't get compared to super fast dutch speedskaters either.

This agenda doesn't exist, Mikko

obviously because he entered/enters more events

bolt only goes in 100m, 200m and relay

not taking anything away from phelps, but this meme that's he's the best olympian is hardly a fair comparison to non-swimmers

>Aquaman vs. The Flash

Phelps is American

Bolt is Jamaican

he's going to get less media coverage just by not being America

So even white americans say that Bolt is better? I remember reading so column which said that there is some rattle between white americans (pro phelps) and non-white amercans regarding this issue

Why is bolt such a little bitch

What's stopping Bolt from entering long jump/triple jump/hurdles?

Now, if only Bolt could throw in the hurdle and 400m events too

Phelps is better
Bolt is more likable

Difference between sprinting and jumping versus swimming different lengths

> the fact that white Americans push this agenda that Phelps is the better athlete than Bolt?
When the fuck has that ever been pushed?

why isn't bolt good enough to do more events?

Bolt isn't american though so why would the american media care?

Don't even try to pretend running fast is more difficult than swimming

If they had an event where you ran backwards and sideways Bolt would probably have more medals.

>can swim far and short, in different styles requiring different muscle groups
>MEMES, PRIVILEGED SPORT, TOO MANY EVENTS

>can't run far or hurdle or anything, only short distance sprints
>ALL ATHLETES ARE GOOD IN THEIR OWN WAY

>have a million running events
>complain about all the swimming events

both sports are shit, who care

READ AND BE TRIGGERED:

Phelps Should Give Up Position As Flag-Bearer...
cnn.com/2016/08/04/opinions/michael-phelps-flag-bearer-w-kamau-bell/#

...for a black Muslim woman.

Bolt is a better runner

Phelps is a better swimmer

Phelps has more golds

that's all there is to it

nah if he ran sideways and backwards Bolt would unscrew.

Phelps is a better swimmer.
Bolt is a better runner.
Apples.
Oranges.

bolt is doped up to hell and back

surrounded by known dopers and still manages to be faster?

good joke

>oh no a white man is getting athletic acclaim for once

off yourself

I have never heard anyone talk about this.

daaaammmmnnnn

>implying phelps didn't dope on at least half his olympic golds

The dumb idiot decided to choose a sport with less events.
Phelps is not only more intelligent. But more athletic as well.

Bolt needs to git gud

more metals = better olympian

pretty easy concept

bolt could enter more events like the 400.... but not so fast, he's only a sprinter and doesn't have the strength for the 400

phelps is a better athlete

t. Buttmad Canadicuck

I guess the nigger is just a three-trick poney, then.

lol, why doesn't bolt run the 400? same thing just longer

the only people making an issue are the bolt people, then you tell them he's free to enter more races they say it's too hard

>Phelps swims multiple distances with multiple strokes
>Nigger Bolt can only be arsed to run 100m
Really makes u think

>net worth
>Phelps 55m
>Bolt 60m
>Ronaldo 320m

it this justified?

How are sports where you can only win one medal even supposed to compete?

Exactly.
Imagine if Bolt could compete in:

100m
100m running backward
100m running sideways
100m hurdles
100m lower hurdle
110m
110m running backward
110m running sideways
110m hurdles
110m lower hurdles
125m
125m running backward
125m running sideways
125m hurdles
125m lower hurdles
150m
150m running backward
150m running sideways
150m hurdles
150m lower hurdles
and so on...

Swimming is a bit of a joke that way, I have to admit.

Jesus Christ

>literally every single fish IN THE ENTIRE WORLD is faster at swimming than Phelps
>Bolt is faster than probably 70% of land creatures
Phelps is as good as he is because of his freakish proportions that make him similar to a human fish, Bolt is as good as he is because he is a fantastic athlete.

Bolt is so much more worthy of being the greater Olympian it's not even funny.

phelps already has a black kid so I think it's pretty clear which side of the race war he is on.

The only reason Phelps is a great swimmer is because black Africans were stolen from their homeland and forced to work for generations as slaves.

This is a clear and indisputable fact and if you think otherwise you are a backwards idiot.

Say his name: Usain Bolt

phelps has to use like 500 different muscles to dominate multiple events

Bolt literally runs the same track for 9 seconds

Why can't fruit be compared?

In 20 years he'll enter the 100m freestyle and the 100m dash and win them both

Phelps is planning ahead

>Americans push the American athlete over the non-American athlete

don't forget his PED's team!

Most Americans are not even aware of Usain Bolt. Phelps is a household name.

What is there to be gained by comparing fruit though?

Swimming and Running are on opposite sides of the spectrum. There's no middle ground outside the human organs obviously at work.

Gold for most retarded statement in this thread.

>getting shutout by a bunch of leafs who haven't had a team in over 3 decades
>"""""World Champions"""""

Nice time to have my favorite hand

I would imagine he's not very good at running sideways or backwards and he could compete in hurdles if he wanted to.

Oh yeah, well why don't people from your country take all the gold then?

>Phelps is a household name.
Naw, Michael Jackson and Madonna are household names. If you asked 1000 people on the streets of various American cities and towns I'd bet maybe half would know the name and fewer would know his sport.

He's on tv once every four years doing something 95% of Americans don't care about.
QUICK -- name the highest-rated non-Olympic swimming event. That's right, there isn't one.

JEWROPOORS TRYING TO BREAK US APARY

HUSSAIN BOLT IS NOT AMERICANS I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIS BOMBACLOT ASS

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>He's on tv once every four years

He's on TMZ all the time because of 420.

>QUICK -- name the highest-rated non-Olympic swimming event. That's right, there isn't one.

I'm not sure how that is a counter-argument. The Olympics are as big as it gets for swimming and nothing else matters.

But that's normal. How many people on the street can say the 2nd biggest event in Football, Basketball, or Baseball? I'm sure the fanbase can, but the casual on the street would be clueless. All they know is the Super Bowl, the NBA Championship, and the World Series.

Ronaldo generates at least 10x the revenue of those two, should probably earn more

>phelps has done more in his field than bolt
>phelps has more medals because of this
>phelps is american, bolt is jamaican

I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure why people think phelps is a better olympian.

>Most Americans are not even aware of Usain Bolt.
Only people who don't watch the Olympics are not aware of Bolt. And those same people who don't watch the Olympics don't know who Phelps is, either.
Don't act like he's a household name.

>american-mexicans root for mexicans
>black-americans root for blacks
>asian-americans root for asians
>white americans root for all americans

this is how it goes in america.

Yeah, even in Canada most of us who don't live in igloos know who he is. That dude must be some Baffin island rez bunny.

not triggered, it's not that bad

the article is written pretty passive aggressively, sure. but that muslim lady was 2nd in voting, so obviously SOME people wanted her

Sadly yes

if you know the athlete's name, he or she is on dope

back when Ben Johnson became the scapegoat for doping the final heat of his 100m victory only had 1 non-doper, and he finished last, I believe.
That was in the 1980's!!
Obviously ever medalist since (and probably for a decade before) was on on dope.
Every cyclist, swimmer, runner (including ALL the East Africans),everyone.

Still waiting for Carl Lewis to hand over the medals he won while on dope.

No one is good at running sideways or backward, he'd still be better everyone else, just as Phelps is better at the trivial variations in swimming.

Nah m8, I actually do live in this country so please take my word for it when I say Bolt is not that popular among blacks.

Latinos maybe 50/50.

Asians will pick a designated Asian American to cheer for, and -hate- other Asian countries

Whites will root for a winner, and boo a loser, regardless of race, but would occasionally rather see whites on the podium than blacks if that white is from a "good" white country like Great Britain or Australia.

>A sport were being white is an advantage

>married a shitskin instead of breeding a swimming qt

How can his son not hate him?

We're on a fucking sports forum, Alberta.
Of course WE know who athletes are.
Most people don't give a fuck about sports.

>that muslim lady was 2nd in voting, so obviously SOME people wanted her

Obviously. But not because of her ability or skills. They wanted her simply because of her religion and her skin colour.
I THOUGH WE WERE PAST THAT SHIT.

Being chosen to bear your country's flag
or
being told to sit at the back of the bus --
solely because of your skin colour.

If one is immoral, they're both immoral.

Decathlete is best athlete anyway

no, it's not.
you don't know shit about the USA.

protip: this forum is not a good sampling or cross-section of the usa

why cant blacks swim?

Running backwards and sideways recruits completely different muscles. You'd get freaks with oddly functioning legs who would dominate those events.

Phelps is promoted more than Bolt in the US because he's American and Bolt isn't.

>I remember reading so column which said that there is some rattle between white americans (pro phelps) and non-white amercans regarding this issue

That column is full of shit, this isn't an issue in the US.

>They wanted her simply because of her religion and her skin colour.
I don't agree with picking someone solely because of that, but at the same time, the US and the world is going through a lot of anti-sand nigger shit, and it'd be nice if we could be nice to the non-radical ones

>DUDE WEED underbite chad names his son Boomer

what a terrible human

Swimming is harder than sprinting

No, it's not. You shouldn't use Sup Forums as a representation of real life. People like this guy are out of touch with reality.

>it'd be nice if we could be nice to the non-radical ones
sure, if they earn shit, just like everybody else. you don't get free shit just because people don't like you.

There were obviously political undertones in the voting so you shouldn't take the issue to personal in the grand scheme.

Did you actually watch the swimming events? There were several blacks in those events, I believe France had one and a female Jamaican team participated.

cuck

He's going to get less media coverage in America, I'm sure Bolt gets more coverage in his country, retard.

He is better. He's won more gold medals.

400m is actually a big difference that requires a drastic change in training.

>Bolt face was plaster everywhere during London 2012
>hangs out with Prince William
>Obama comes to visit him
>been on every talk show worth mentioning
>the only reason Puma is still relevant
>couldn't even go to the opening ceremony because he get mobbed by all the other athletes
>title is THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE
>will probably retire unbeaten
>WR will stand for years

?

same shit with breaststroke and butterfly etc

That's exactly what he's saying, genius

Nobody would have a problem with them if they stayed in their countries and didn't exported their cancerous religion everywhere, just like nobody would have a problem with leaf posters if they didn't wanted to take Australia's place as the king of bantz.

>-le wardrobe man

Yes, but the SJW retard thinks there's a conspiracy to have more coverage for Phelps for being white and not just for the simple fact that he is American and Bolt isn't.

Bolt gets more coverage worldwide than Phelps can even dream.

no shit.

now apply that same logic to different swim events and you will not sound so retarded.

jordan burroughs is the best athlete in rio

youtube.com/watch?v=S_cSa9OgVGs

Bolt is going to get more coverage than Phelps but it will be because Bolt is a personality and people like him

And Phelps is only good at Free and Fly which use similar muscles.

More like how do black americans and the SJWs of the world feel about the greatest athlete in the world to ever live being a cis heterosexual white man?

you can only post in this thread if your country has a gold medal.

everything below the shoulders is completely different