Did you RIKE IT?

Did you RIKE IT?

It was great OP

Yeah it was surprisingly good, which in glad about because I was half expecting it to be shit.

Nice to see a good movie in the sea of shit that has been this year so far.

Green Room was fucking awesome you plebby cunt

I immediately got a pair of Goose's aviators

Eh, it was alright. I liked gosling and crowe. But idk it felt rushed

>it's another poster who hasn't seen the Green Room episode.

One of the best this year.

Top 5 so far, in no particular order

>Midnight Special
>Everybody Wants Some!!
>Nice Guys
>Green Room (it wasn't what I expected but whatever it was it was still one of the best I've seen this year)
>Civil War (fuck you it was good)

I loved it

Civil War is great, the only reason it is rampantly criticized is because it is so widely praised. Go outside of Sup Forums and nobody else will make you apologize for saying you like it. Its very popular here so there inevitably is a cute obligation for people to be contrarian about it solely because of the popularity. If Nice Guys was incredibly popular it would be the exact same.

Rimjob!

RIMSHOT

DID YOU SAY RIMSHOT

Fucking great. Top tier chemistey and the child actor didnt fucking blow. She was actually really good.

I thought it was OK, but not as good as Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

GOOSED

>movie set in 1977
>If You Like Pina Coladas starts playing
Garbage movie, took me out completely

I fucking loved it.
Bombed though. Only 11mil domestic on a 50mil budget.

Critics and audiences love it though, and I don't think Black cares about the money hit at this point.

How is it bombing so hard? Everyone in the theater was laughing their asses off. Was it the lack of marketing? Can it pull off being a sleeper hit?

I don't know about TV, but online it had tons of marketing. Lots of little clips promising that this would be one of Shane's best.

I don't get it either.

why would you think a shane black buddy crime movie would be bad?

stop shilling this mediocre movie in every thread. Picard fucking sucked in it, too.

goddamn fuck off. superhero movies are movies heavy in incoherent cgi action, cliches and platitudes. even decent capeshit is still not going to be a very good movie. winter soldier is almost an exeption because its just a thriller with a shield. comparing it to something like the nice guys with an actually interesting screenplay, good cinematography, acting and music is sad

KKBB 9.5/10

TNG 8.5/10

still waiting for the torrent

it bombed because normies have shit taste. nearly every great move does mediocre or poorly.

>inb4 marvel movies are actual cinema

you

Filthy fucking pleb. Pay the fucking 8 dollars to go watch it, and support actual cinema.

>tfw it will take a few months before we have HD Misty Mountain screencaps

Goose was incredible.

LOL

>when he finds Sid's body

Goose should marry and procreate with her and not some 40-something hispanic.

Overactor.

I want to see it again. Shit.

why is Goose so good looking?

How 'bout this? Shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you.