I'm an ugly person who wants to die. I'm not fishing

I'm an ugly person who wants to die. I'm not fishing.
I come here because I'm alone and have no friends
No one wants me

can i have ur stuff? lol

Tits or gtfo

Summer's over

try exercise

probably b8, but if not, I'd hit it. Not that bad.

Op u wanna be friends

Not sure is that you again or some fucking troll.

if that person stopped crying that would be a nice girl

wanna talk?

Ur pretty. U will be fine

Bitch was here this morning. Made a tinychat or something room and was going to live stream. Turned out to be two land whales trolling. They sat there and laughed for 20 minutes cramming smokes in their mouths. Horrible b8.

fixed

So you know the rules then...

Lemme see your face profile-wise

Hey its me again who saved your photos. I still think youre pretty

m8 u arent even ugly.

>whatever, I took the bait

timestamp, also people want to see your buttholegina

Ok

I never made a tiny chat

Why does this tranny keep posting all day

I think that describes most if us here.
It definitely describes me.

you are an man

Hello again

You've been given great advice already and seeing as you're still here, fishing is exactly what you're doing.

So here's your friendly reminder to either take that advice or kys. Either way get the fuck off Sup Forums

Learn to suck dick really really well. That makes up for 90% of anything else wrong with you

I'm ugly

I know I'm a man

try cocaine or meth. it's hard to describe the changes you'll undergo but ultimately they are positive. try not to abuse it to the point of no return. trust me op. i've been there and now i couldn't be any happier.

This is the female version of that other fat, lonely fuck thats cries about not getting hugs or some bullshit. Might be the same person. Bitch be gone

You look like MaxMoeFoe had a baby with idubzzz.

>You've been given great ad
u are pretty but you ruined urself by putting tats above your tits. why did you do that to yourself?

Wanna talk somewhere a little less shameful for everyone involved or is this good? lol

we all want you

Youre not though. You have this offbeat attractiveness.

stupid bitch is still out of my league. i hate girls like you.

Idc

This fine

Max looks better than me

Would hate fuck / 10

Ayy. Chest tats are not a good thing for chicks.

I'd hit anything tbqh fam

>I'm not fishing.
no, this thread is just being posted again after the last one was 200 posts of feeding the attention whore.

i think you look pretty

I've seen this same thread for days

Okay, you're valid and so are your feelings, I don't know if you want kids but let's pretend you do, your daughter the most important thing in the world to you, put her in your shoes, what advice would you give her? You're no different from her, you're really not as bad as you make yourself out to be

Oh shut the fuck up you worthless whore. You are only incapable of finding a man who wants your pathetic set of holes because you're not trying enough. Get into prostitution, and you'll find plenty of men who would want you then. Until then, you're just wasting the void of human life that you have to slumming around and not serving your purpose. Start putting a paper bag over your head and punch a hole for your mouth because honestly the only thing that matters about you are your tits and your holes. Besides that, you could probably just kill yourself and nobody would care. Btw post tits or gtfo summers over.

Nice

not fishing my ass

Gr8 b8 m8

You're gorgeous. There isn't an ugly bone in your body, believe me girl.

u look like an alien but at the same time have strong chimp-like / simian features. your chin is so fucked up, your nose is pugged, you are fucking ugly as can be. not to mention those train wreck teeth. who the fuck wants to see an ugly horrid bitch like that smile with ugly yellow deformed chicklet teeth? YUCK. you are literally a 2/10 and most guys on Sup Forums deserve better than you. also, your trashy tattoos confirm your total lack of self-worth -- in line with your actual value.

/thread

Good advice, wasted on b8

hair looks like she's smoked for 30 years+, you gotta block that part out as well.

>sage

I think youre cute.

Show us your titties and we will name you queen of Sup Forums for tonight.You will get all the attention and love you need to move on with your life as long as you keep delivering.

nice pasta you're a dude posting this
>took the bait just to make /b aware

How many times do you need to start this thread? Until you get the amount of attention that mommy didn't give you?

fuck off and die.

I wish we could sage threads for just this type of cancerous dogshit

kill yourself

Please follow the board rules

OP it seems you started a new thread, it is clear to me that you are either baiting or an emo, either way you just want attention and sadly it appears you are getting it so I kindly ask that you get the fuck out of Sup Forums

You should take out an insurance policy and leave it to me. In return I will accompany you and.make your life more/less nice. Depends on what you want.

OP, I could fix your image issues with some makeover information. Message me

Top kek

sweetheart youre not ugly, youre gorgeous, you have to start taking care of yourself, go out and treat yourself to a makeover. start doing what makes you happy. even if its something that seems impossible, make it happen.

Why would you waste our precious time, no one you know cares about you why do you think people online would? You're a disgusting excuse for a sack of flesh and would be better off rotting in the ground so weeds can grow from you, they'll be valued higher than you in our society.

true.

So what makes you think we want you.

You're a retard OP, I know a lot of people who are ugly who are very much liked by a handful of people and function well, you probably don't even fucking try, you isolate yourself and then cry about the world being too harsh on you because secretly deep down inside you like being the victim, you're trying to make yourself believe that you did everything you could for a better slice of life but the cards you were dealt were bad, bullshit you were taught at a young age that it's good being a victim, you were positively rewarded for it and now you live your life pitying yourself and not even trying, which is cool it's your shit life bro and you can do what u want, but don't go around deluding yourself And trying to get others to play along with your delusion for cheap senses of victim hood, you're not a victim you're just a weak person (inb4 pitying yourself because you're weak, boohoo)

Show me your butthole. Do it. With time stamp. Only I can save you

Hi dear why that harsh at yourself though?
Give yourself a chance, you deserve more.
Take some time traveling, see new places, know new people.
We all got these days, years where we don't see the light at the end of a shit tunnel but keep going and keep trying is key.

I feel you, believe it or not.
Give yourself some more time to see the brighter days.

Would still probably fuck, then again I would fuck anything like, except a man, or a horse. I would fuck a fish tbh.

Give us a way to contact you. You can have all the attention you want.

For one thing, a wide-angle closeup of anyone crying/pouting puts them at a disadvantage. This one of you smiling is waaaay better. Until this shot, it seemed you were trying too hard to make a point.

Secondly, I suspect you've gotten this "ugly" idea from either your own mind, or from the sorority girls who are vapid to begin with. Both sources are biased and unreliable.

Thirdly, Sup Forums is not the place to seek affirmation.

Fourthly, I assure you, you are not ugly. You have what I would call "your own face," meaning you would stand out in a crowd, you could be easily IDed. That doesn't mean ugly, but it means some folks might be disturbed by being unable to classify you into their preconceived bins for facial recognition, and you are probably misinterpreting their pause or momentary expressions of confusion when first meeting you as disgust. Sophia Loren is a good example of another unique face. I'm not saying you're beautiful. But like Sophia, you're truly unique.

It'll take time, but I'll bet there is a particular hair style and way to wear makeup that will accentuate the attractive components of your face, and transform your self-image. Also, there is a likelihood that as you age, your features will fit you differently and you might become a hearty-breaker. I see this a lot with French girls. Yikes as kids, but when they grown up, they're stunning. (yes, I'm that old)

when you understand why you won't date someone less attractive than yourself you'll understand why nobody more attractive wants to date you.

Could be worse bro. I live in Oklahoma and my brother in law is the most disgusting piece of shit ever. Fat, pimples all over his face AND body and has diabetes 23 year old kissless virgin who spends all his time playing video games and watching anime. No exercise and rarely goes out. When he does its usually with his mom. My girlfriend keeps trying to get me to take him out to meet girls I just dont want to be seen with the fat tub of lard.

It could also be better

>White knight b8 post
we have reached some next level shit here

The only thing that is ugly about you is thew inside. You are perfectly good looking and the only reason you are ugly is because you or someone else was able to convince you of that.
Get some anti-depression meds and work on who you are and not what you think you are. for fuck sakes, if you were really going to kill yourself this thread wouldnt exist.

Does anyone have more pictures of this chick that they saved from the other thread? Id legit pound her.

looks like an uglier version of my cousin

Op you going to let this faggot call you a coward?

Ok, stop listening to all these white knight faggots and dumbfuck trolls. I'm going to give you the hard honest truth, your are ugly in the eyes of most people. This is the truth, deal with it, you can do anything, but you need to move beyond your physical appearance. You will never get anywhere if you are preoccupied with your "looks". Get off Sup Forums, and go do something.

for real, fucking do it so we can stop all these gay threads that are devoid of those weird looking nipples of yours

You are not ugly, I'd date you

we dont either

OP is a feget

Wow you are an ugly person. No wonder nobody wantes tou

Tits or gtfo

I don't care what you are i'd grind my dick through a mountain of splinters just to lick your pooper op

Much better

Timestamp or gtfo bastard

Well what do you expect this is Sup Forums but I agree with other fags show your fat tits or GTFO

/thread
glad there's one non white knight here

God damn it OP, I'm going to give you some advice from Louis C.K. Because you're obviously having a rough time and that's shit. "you'll be fine. You're 25. Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don't avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it. Take a breath. You'll be okay. Even if you don't feel okay all the time."

There are plenty of suicide and depression resources available, not sure where you live but you can always google a number, pick yourself up and talk to someone. Hope you feel better soon.

ayy

Everyone stop posting until this slut shows tits