Doggo Thread?

Doggo Thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH_JPswPOA8
youtube.com/watch?v=eQos00X5O78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im going to uppercut you in the throat

bump

That dogs are dear to the unimaginative peasant-burgher whilst cats appeal to the sensitive poet-aristocrat-philosopher will be clear in a moment when we reflect on the matter of biological association. Practical plebeian folk judge a thing only by its immediate touch, taste, and smell; while more delicate types form their estimates from the linked images and ideas which the object calls up in their minds. Now when dogs and cats are considered, the stolid churl sees only the two animals before him, and bases his favour on their relative capacity to pander to his sloppy, unformed ideas of ethics and friendship and flattering subservience. On the other hand the gentleman and thinker sees each in all its natural affiliations, and cannot fail to notice that in the great symmetries of organic life dogs fall in with slovenly wolves and foxes and jackals and coyotes and dingoes and painted hyaenas, whilst cats walk proudly with the jungle’s lords, and own the haughty lion, the sinuous leopard, the regal tiger, and the shapely panther and jaguar as their kin. Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness—the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.
Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

bark, bark,

bark, bark, bark , bark

youtube.com/watch?v=uH_JPswPOA8

Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men.
The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

>The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

/thread

OMG THAT NON-BLACK CAT IS ATTACKING THAT BLACK DOG!! BLACK DOG LIVES MATTER!! HURRY EVERYONE RIOT AND BURN DOWN HALF THE CITY!!

My dog is best dog

Agree user, your dog is best dog

Thanks user

Gay poodle in gay sweater.

Get this fucking pupper out of our doggo thread.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dogs are trash and should be penned up and shot en masse.

my doggo

eggy.

Edgy comment from an autist.

We're discussing setting up an organization that feeds stray dogs to 3rd World Countries and possibly the homeless. 3-4 million strays killed yearly, most healthy according to the Humane Society's own website. That's at least 3 million pounds of meat going to waste. Feed it to starving nations and the homeless. Hell welfare recipients would adore it.

specialty in roofing?

I guess youre in the wrong thread then big papi guapo

Yorkie here, I love these type of threads

Specialty in.... woofing....

El doggo es muay piceño

I'll ask to substitute your love for dogs and convert it into a pet page.

I can't have a dog or cat.
I don't want something that's small and just lays around like a bearded dragon, they're fun for so long.
I've thought about a sugar glider, raccoon, squirrel, chinchilla, hedge hog, tortoise, and snake.
no ferret, rat, mouse, gerbil, or hamsters.
What do you think Sup Forums?

Ask for help and the canineds run.

Good idea i think. Morals shouldn't come before human survival. Sign me up.

dogger

rat doggo

I babysat this doggo for a week while my niece was on holiday and it made me want a doggo of my own. Is it worth all the training and time?

this thread makes me feel warm and nice
leave

my doggor husky lab mix

yes

old dogger wish i had her back :(

how bout a cow?

What is that? I want a large lizard. Iquanas are a pain in the ass Ive heard.

My doggo had a pupper last weekend

:3

he was a little strange with people though, other dog walkers and so on, a woman started talking at an ATM when i had him with me and he was acting really annoyed and barking. that's my biggest concern really, he's a well trained dog as my niece's owner is in the military and takes no shit but still. any advice?

youtube.com/watch?v=eQos00X5O78

i love dogs

Ty user

Am I doing this right?

small doggo and long doggo

Dogs are the most loyal animals, more loyal then women.

he was the best good boy

wow I was asking for serious help and people ignored me

To serve mankind we need to make sure all those who serve are used appropriately. It's meat after all.

pfff like its hard to be more loyal than women

Wow

There is a steady supply of livestock meat in the world capable of feeding millions. If you have to resort to eating dogs you either live in a shithole or do it for individual pleasure.