Other urls found in this thread:

ndtv.com/world-news/father-tries-to-eat-his-baby-in-sorcery-ritual-447023
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Wm6hdUhIACs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're not supposed to feed them because they'll follow you home

TIA

God damn..........

>u mad white boi?

lost cause. whelp is already dead. even if it lived its life would be meaningless suffering. the loving thing to do would be to drown it.

she wasted her water on that little brown thing...thats a shame

nigger lover

shit tattoos

That poor water.

I hope that woman sleeps well knowing that she's making a difference

it gross up

rapes her

those feet

Sam Kinison said it best. Move where the food is!

Tattoos are so gross.

Stop feeding them because they will grow up fuck and demand more without doing anything to fix the problem.

when did jane goodall get all them tats?

ayy lmaos

Don't feed the wildlife it messes up the ecosystem. Doesn't surprise me a dumb tattooed blond cunt doesn't get this, however.

>it gross up
ironic that you're dumber than a lame niggers baby

man, I bet that clean water sure was a treat!

No mud, shit or piss in the water and you are living well

Tattoos are disgusting. What kind of human filth tries to influence children into getting them like that?

Feet thread?

should of done this

i dont think anyone has really been far as decided to use even go want to more look like but her my guess is that when she really been far even as decided once to use even go want

When the hungry eat or drink they get stomach pain like they're being stabbed.

Feed him so that tape worn gets nutrition.

nigger feet thread

goddamn slants. fuck japs

God damn you nigger. Your grammar is cancer

pointless in feeding it at the point. Once they get that starved and weak they die anyway

Saved. Kek

Fucking Japanese. They were sick fucks before the bomb too.

you're* retard

first thought HA dumbass kid

Perfectly good tax dollars being wasted

ikr, that white bitch is wasting her food stamps on these little shits

get me some cookies

lol at poor niggers and sjw

my dog farted and I sore I smelled Africa

did he chew his toes off?

/thread

Her tattoos are gross.

kind of makes me want a pet nigger

makes we wanna fart

Great, if you want to do it as an individual. You know, because you like nursing wild animals.

Horrible, if you want to tax me and my neighbors and give them billions of dollars. Only to make their population explode only to cause even more suffering than you started with, because muh feels.

Imagine if we just dropped off cattle for gators, because we feared that maybe they were having a hard time. You think they are just going to eat all that cattle and go to sleep? No, they are going to fuck and make more gators because they apparently have the resources to do so. Until their life support is cut off and more die all in one felled swoop than would have happened before naturally.

I have the perfect job for him......

I'm 60 yr old dude. My dad always told me this country will send ship load and plane load of aide to them zoo specimens, and as soon as they get big enough to carry an AK they turn them on us.
Send these Chimps back to africa and then set it on fire, kill it with fire!

Idiot

This lady ended up adopting the kid and bringing it to the US.

ndtv.com/world-news/father-tries-to-eat-his-baby-in-sorcery-ritual-447023

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Wm6hdUhIACs

yeah, they are like us

Can't wait for elementary school to start

the it gross up

and rapes her

heres what I had for supper

Ethiopia is a pretty desolate place, land locked in a sub Saharan continent, nothing grows and it rarely rains. Not really their fault.

I was thinking the same as you

he isn't near as dusty as dusty boy ahmed

She has spent more money in tattoos on her leg than that kid will ever make in his entire life.

or what the kid is worth

watch out that edge you gonna cut yourself on it boy

I know it's tempting to feed a hungry animal in need but it makes them dependant on you for handouts. The poor lady is gonna have a little nig let following her all day with his hands out.

nothing here in the feels

It's sad as fuck.
Our world is a fucked up place. Full of greedy fucks.

my dog farted again

like Hikary

>Niggers fuck themselves over
>Blame white people
>White people feel bad and help them out
>Niggers use the help to do shit that wont help them in the future
>Nigger fuck themselves over

its a painful cycle and shes continuing it so shes part of the problem.

She's incredible. Wife material. Helps me stay on track with my charity shit. Good for her!

I need to paint my toes

And what do you suggest

The boy is doing fine OP. No thanks to you.

is that... whale? nobody would grill straight pork belly like that, right? the sheer amount of fat that would contain...

What a waste, let the thing starve and die.

too many tattoos.

Don't help them? Let them die.

They will kill each other for table scraps or rot in jail, or die of starvation for not choosing one of the two.

MFW OP grows up, learns how to spell.

>mfw a lot of white chicks wish they can be that skinny

her facial expression irritates me. its not one of sadness or pity, its more like one of anger. i get the impression that she desperately wants to blame someone for this, and i would assume its white males.

Shit nigga good thing that's charcoal, shit would flare up like hell on gas.

You need to travel more because the same shit exists in the US with whitey.

Why do you all have to be edgy fucks? Why can't you be happy for her that she's actually working to make a change for the fucking world?

Seriously fuck all of you. This is why no one cares if you guys kill yourselves you greasy fucking basement dwellers. Go jack off to anime.

Another nigger on welfare.

>Fred Hollows is on Sup Forums
This is some seriously next level shit mate

>Sign said not to feed the animals.
>feeds the animals.

You had ONE JOB!

lol'd

It will be known one day as the bog box plague.

looks delicious

Tattooed people are weak

>those tats

Absolute degenerate.

is that a fanta or sunkist in the trash can?

What the fuck do you do with your life? What the fuck do her tattoos have to do with anything? Her actions make her so much stronger and wiser than your lazy ass a couple million times over

1 like 1 prayer

Her tattoos make her look dirty. I don't mean figuratively dirty either. Actually dirty. She looks like she needs to give her arms and legs a good scrub. Disgusting.

See this.
>hurr hurr degenerate

Shut the fuck up. That degenerate is doing more in her life than you ever will you worthless little shit. Go masturbate to anime you piece of shit

So is your dick

Tattooed people are narcissistic scum, hence OP's pic. Only doing what's needed in order to give themselves another dopamine hit. Worthless degenerates. I and many other pure-skins are worth 100 of you tattooed bacteria-infested AIDs patients.

>worn out old hag in an end-of-life crisis trying to give some meaning to her wasted trainwreck of a life.

the kid is just an emotional crutch for her.

give the kid some pants

The only thing that would make the picture more appropriate is if the niglet bit the fuck out of the white woman feeding it.

Typical nigger behavior: If you let them chimp out, they chimp out even more. You give them something, they'll take everything they can cart off. Tell them to cut the shit, and they scream "RASSIS!" and burn down their own ghetto... which white people have to pay for.

Fuckin niggers.