Operatorcore Movies

Just Movies showing operators being operator as fuck or spies doing realistic spy shit.
>Zero Dark Thirty
>Green Zone
>13 Hours
>Sicario
etc. etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_Rmj_rtWlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, come on motherfuckers

Not a movie but they operate pretty gud in NARCOS

sniper special ops

obligitory black hawk down (when they send delta in)

Body of Lies (2008)

Steven Seagal movies

This, tried that out of curiosity on Netlix the other day and ended watching almost all of the episodes in one sitting, bretty gud series.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

The Spy Who Came In From The Cold

that man is insufferable. Really should have retired a couple of decades ago

Day of the Jackal
Jackal
Spy Game
Traffic
Tears of the Sun
Not really *realistic*, but the Bourne series.

Also:
Patriot Games
Clear and Present Danger
Syriana

Syriana is underrated

It gets hate on RT, but I really loved The Good Shepherd. Awesome soundtrack.

Munich, Spielberg is a good Jew supporting IDF assassinations and shit

The Way of the Gun
John Wick

Solid movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_Rmj_rtWlo

How did this fat fuck become a /tv meme?

The best.

Not sure if it applies, but I liked the Hurt Locker

meh. I thought it was pretty lame.

Clooney: boring static good guy. And why did that guy torture him?

Damon: I guess we're supposed to like him/feel bad for him 'cause his kid died? Becomes like head advisor to the prince because he tells the prince some obvious stuff. Why does he believe the prince will do good? why is he so invested in the Saudi stuff that he leaves his family for it? *music swells* as he returns home to his wife. no feeling, unearned.

Black guy lawyer from the Hunger Games: I guess he wants to do the right thing, kind of. why do we care about him? what's his motivation? And who is that drunk guy at his house? I dunno. seems like a dick. And I guess there's supposed to be somechange in their relationship at the end? Don't know what happened between them or why, and didn't care.

Saudi royals: cartoon characters, don't care about any of them.

Evil tycoons, cia men, and politicians: uh, okay, not very subtle or interesting. bad guys are bad because they want money and power. fuck up the middle east and sacrifice good guy Clooney when it suits their interests. got it.

naive terrorist kids: so they joined a terrorist group 'cause that one guy was nice to them? And why did they blow themselves up? because they were told to, I guess. but why were they told to? what was blowing up the oil tanker supposed to do? Didn't really get why the terrorist group was doing what they were doing, and had trouble feeling any of the temptation the kids might have had to join it and do that.

In general, the plot was convoluted and, worse, not very interesting. The message was boring and obvious. Maybe it wasn't in 2005.

It would have been much more interesting if they had picked one or two of the storylines (I'd say: terrorist kids and black lawyer guy) and fleshed them out in a way that'd allow the audience to (1) see beyond the obvious of why shitty things in the middle easy happen the way they do or (2) care about what happens. Preferably both.

Underrated Gem

Probably not really what you're looking for, but for great movies with spies doing realistic spy shit:
The Conversation
The Lives of Others

>Pic related

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

haha I saw that when it came out when I was like 12 and knew it was shitty even then.

Hitman 47
Bourne series
MI series
Raid series
Burn Notice,Person of Interest (Futuristic Burn notice), City Hunter anime (Burn Notice without the conspiracy) BTFO movies

>mention City Hunter
>no Golgo
>no Lupin the Third: Daisuke Jigen's Gravestone

golgo
>no complete TL of manga
manga ongoing even after 40 years.

lupin
>too many to count where the series begins