Who unironically /RefugeeTeam/ here?

>team pity golds

Me. I'm not counting on anything because most of these people aren't training properly - they're just trying to stay afloat in their lives. But it will be amazing if one takes home a medal, and it will be fantastic.
That Ethiopian runner (2nd on the top row) works as a Taxi driver. The male Congolese Judoka's family was killed. The female Congolese judoka was forced to work in textile mills. The Syrian qt of course has that crazy story about saving those people from drowning. The refugee team is obviously something between a PR stunt and a political awareness-raising movie, but I don't care. I hope as many of them qualify as possible.

Can't wait for them to btfo Germany for a gold. Meme magic wills it.

Those niggers must have carbon nanotubes instead of muscle fibers.

They're runners, swimmers, and Judoka. I don't think pity can even play a role in those sports.

Why doesn't the team have an Ukrainian person?

Are they put outside the Olympic village to prevent them raping everybody out there? I hope so.

>The refugee team is obviously something between a PR stunt and a political awareness-raising movie, but I don't care.

You know a person is far-gone if, when they hear a story, they are too busy getting angry about politics to actually empathize with the people in that story.

You know a person is far-gone if, when presented with blatant insidious propaganda, they just coo like a teenage girl petting a kitty cat instead of calling out the obvious bullshit.

>team refugee
>no competitors in the Shooting Event
fucked up there

>not rooting for Uzbekistan

Because "Clanking" and "Betraying Your Country to Russians" aren't Olympic sports.

The fact that they're even trying is beautiful enough, regardless of politics, the things some of these people went through are horrifying.

There's several Americans who play in the NFL, MLS and NBA that were children of refugees, wonder if they'd be able to play for this team

Wouldn't they just blend into the local community though?

obsessed

rape is not a sport

they won a bronze yesterday in judo I think

0/10

I'll be rooting for Indonesia.
Once Brazil sort their shit out and stops postponing rowin, it will be time for OUR BOY
MEMO
E
M
O

If they could shoot they wouldn't be refugees lad