On house arrest, awaiting trial in September, what should I do? Getting nervous

On house arrest, awaiting trial in September, what should I do? Getting nervous...

run

For what, you fucking faggot

Assault.

Are you wearing a tracking anklet? If not..

>Get the fuck out of there!

Flee to Norway. It's nice there.

Definitely an ankle monitor.

>what should I do
>Assault

Stop living life like a nigger.

You should pull those god damn weeds from that flower bed.

Cut off anklet and throw into neighbor's yard

Hang yourself in the front yard. That'll show them.

those are tulips you moronic degenerate

then that is an old picture.

Flee to Puerto Rico or something. Order a power saw from Amazon and cut off your tracking bracelet

>just flee to another part of the USA

yeah that will work well

>Flee to Puerto Rico
Nigga you dumb

Cut the grAss and edge your lawn and re mulch your lawn, you lazy fag

yeah the tulips are the dead giveaway definitely not the springing trees and bushes, watson

Hey op, former criminal here (did jail amd prison timeon assaults) youre either retarded or yoive already been senteced. They domt assign a tracking ankle monitor for a crime unless youve been senteced. Mostly because you have to go thru the state probation amd parole office and he/she assigns you one according to the conditions of your probation or parole. So go troll elsewhere faggot.

gee forgive me for not zooming in on a picture of the outside of a house

Why'd you hit her OP?

Wrong, posted bail. (Condition of release: house arrest.)

Because hes either a nog or WT.

You know how they find people? They find them when they come home. People run away, but they usually come back.That's when they get caught.So you go...and you never come back.You never come home. We'll drive.We'll keep driving.Head out to the middle of nowhere.Take that road as far as it takes us.You've never been west of Philly, have you? This is a beautiful country, Monty.It's beautiful out there.Looks like a different world --mountains, hills, cows, farms,and white churches.I drove out west with your mother one time before you was born.Brooklyn to the Pacificin three days.Just enough money for gas,sandwiches, and coffee,but we made it.Every man, woman,and child alive should see the desertone time before they die.Nothing at allfor miles around, nothing but sand and rocksand cactus and blue sky. Not a soul in sight.No sirens, no car alarms,nobody honking at you,no madman cursingor pissing on the streets.You find the silenceout there.You find the peace.You can find God.

So, we drive west.Keep driving till we find a nice little town.These towns out in the desert --you know why they got there? People wanted to get away from somewhere else.The desert's for starting over. Find a bar,and I'll buy us drinks.Two.I haven't had a drinkin two years,but I'll have one with you.One last whiskey with my boy.Take our time with it --taste the barley,let it linger.And then I'll go. I want you to keep that.I'll hold it for you.I'll tell you,"Don't ever write me.Don't ever come visit.

Was my male roommate, no females.

Nervous for what?
You broke the law, deal with it.
If you have a lawyer you can get off easy, if not a lesser charge, if not you're fucked but just don't do it again fagget.

I've been in your shoes and I can tell you one piece of advice.

DO NOT LET THEM TAKE YOU ALIVE!

you'll regret every single day you have to wake up in a cell and eat shit food .

I have to go before the guards come back.

*satire*

That dont matter unless you have numerous charges of this nature amd you have proven a flight risk. In which case youre fucked, youre going to prison for atleast 5 years. So get off Sup Forums and get yoir shit straight cause 5 years is a long fuckin time.

It's not so much the imrpisonment, but the anal sex I fear. I am a white white male with delicate features.

Sounds like Grapes of Wrath. Thanks for the short story adventure though.

Prepare for time served. Behave for your 1 year probation.

And stay away from little boys

Theres only rape in prison of you come off as a punk(faggot) or come off weak. Just dont act like a queer and dont act like a hard tough ass motherfucker and ypure fine. Also if someone starts shit with ypu you need to handle it otherwise ypull be someones punk somewhere.

Don't worry OP I have several felony charges and am still kicking.
My list is worse hten yours more likely then not, I've got 1st degree arson (dropped to criminal mischief), marijuana poss under 20, and battery and I'm still kicking. Well, I'm under serious sanctions and restitutions so theres that, plus the cops always stop me and give me weird looks.
Plus I have 2 burglary and 2 grand theft charges pending rn.
Also don't be worried about the ass raping thing, it will more then likely not happen, at most you'll be made to give up food and buy shit for other inamtes if you act like a little bitch all the time.
And goodluck trying to run with a GPS strapped to your ankle

I did six months on a year. It ain't shit. Read books watch tv and sleep. That's all it is

what about the anal sex?

get used to it after a while, just pretend you are a trap and after a while you'll start to enjoy it

They got used to it after awhile

Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick

Felonies just male it where you cant obtain a firearm legally. If he plays his cards right(i suspect he wont amd cant) he may end up with a reduced crime in exchange for a guilty plea amd probation. If he is the retard i think he is(then he can expect to be fucked up the ass by the prosecutor and sent up the road. No more than 5 and no less than what i just said.

A felony is a year or more in prison.
But judges often try to avoid harsher sentences
and will often give the person prohbation or community service unless they're a scumbag.
And I can still obtain a firearm. here in FL theres a thing called getting bonded, you pay like $5000 and have a year of prohbation basically and your charges get expunged. Or atleast your aren't legally required to fill out that you were a con on legal documents or resumes

You have a choice, OP.
1. Get a buttplug assortment and start stretching so that you don't get ripped apart on your first night in prison.

-OR-

2. Ask yourself "What would Sid Vicious do?"

Im in florida too.

Hey bro Same situation.

Been on house arrest since May 15th.

Also each charge carries a minimum mandatory and sentecing guidlines assault is am f2 carries at least 5 no more than 10