S/fur

s/fur

Bump. Still can't upload...

;___;

Soon

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Hi Dash

Hey dude, how's it going?

You'd think so... tempted to call and make them at least drop the $50 service fee. I'm not good at those kind of calls though.

2,000x15,00px?
Seems kinda low for a phone camera. :^)

I'm okay, it's Friday so no complaints

Went and got that 92FS today. How are you?

They should totally do that. It's absurd that you can't post or upload despite that you're paying for the service. It should be at no additional cost to you for getting that figured out

Nice, dude.

I'm so fucking excited. Just found out one of my favorite bands got back together after 22 years.

Hey gents.

Hey Hotshot, how's it going?

Oh, well I mean the $50 they charged me to plug in the modem and cable box. Seems like ISPs should prorate when this kind of stuff happens, but that's asking for a lot.

I don't know my way around a joke.

Hey

Sloth, 8, a pleasure.

Ayye man, it's alright

Hell yeah man, that's awesome

Hey Hotshot, what's up?

Hm, that's still fucking retarded. They should still take care of it. It's shit that you can't upload

Yo Fluffy. The usual. You?

Mind me asking what you have for a baby grand? I was talking about them earlier and I remember you have/had one.

I see other people reporting it in the city, but I just hope it's not a problem with the building's networking because that's unlikely to change.

>short hair and huge tits.
Fuck yes. That is one hot shark grill.

Same man, classes started this week. but it's Friday

Just doing the usual I guess, hanging out with the guys.

Fuck, let's hope it's a city issue and not your building, because that would suck. and if it is your building I bet there's something you could do to get it fixed.

I had an older Steinway baby grand. Had to get it tuned as soon as I got it, but she sounded like a dream. Parents sold her off though, and now I have a Roland F-20. It works, not as good as my baby though.

Very nice. I've been hardcore into No Man's Sky lately.

Yee

Cool man, I've heard some really great and not so great things about No Man's Sky so I'm holding off

Haha, yeah, I knew I was going to like it because it's just so mindless. Walk around, gather things, craft things, move around, fly some more, fight some ish. Basically if you liked the "walking around doing nothing really" part of Skyrim, you'll love NMS.

Ah.. that's rough.
I'm thinking of saving up for a F-140R eventually.

My computer still can't open nms

It can play absolutely everything else but nms won't open on it no matter what I do, stupid opengl 4.5

I love the Roland brand. The keys are a bit noisy because the padding is skimped on, but through headphones she's wonderful. Bass is a little louder than I would like, but the highs aren't tinny at all. Highly recommend. And I'm sure the 140R has improved upon those caveats.

Oh yeah, that 4.5 has killed people. I got lucky and my 980ti has just destroyed the game right out the box. Few hiccups pre 1.0.4, but otherwise great.

Hm, sounds cool, I may give it a try sometime. That wasn't a favorite part of mine in the Oblivion and fallout games but it could be fun anyway

Awesome! I loved my Roland that's at my mom's. I'll have to decide if it's worth shipping that here or getting a new one.

Here's a weird tip: Look around at the end of semester at local colleges. Sometimes their music programs liquidate older models of their stock. That's where I got my Roland, super cheap because my alma mater let me know they were selling old stock.

Ya, good idea. I only just started researching so I'm sure I can find a deal eventually.

Yeah my graphics card is only a couple years old but it can only un 4.3 so I meet to replace it now and I can't afford that so my nms preorder was a mistake.

Aside from estate sales, look for music school sales. Mine was literally about 40% off retail and I got to write it off on my taxes since it was technically a charity.

Ouch. Sucks to hear.

Yeah I'm never pre ordering again.

I also did the preorder for centration and that was also a mistake as the game was canceld. But at least with that it was only 15$ and the game is back on track.

That reminds me... damn. Looks like my school finally took down the listing for the gigantic church organ they were trying to offload.

Yeah...I preordered NMS but I set my expectations really low. I knew my hardware could run it, but I didn't expect much. I've already sunk 37 hours into the game. So I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Oh man, organs are so much fun. I played on an old standard that my great uncle had. It was a blast. The learning curve between organ and piano is very small.

At least I can play space engine, it's more a simulator but it's far prettier than nms and technicly has more planets in it including all known stars and planets abd galaxies.

Even with all the pedals and stops and whatnot?

hey guys

Hey Mighty.

Yup, from what I recall back in the day, the pedals are arranged like an octave. I might be mistaken though.

Sup

Howdy.

Hey

hey guys..

Fucking furries go kill yourselves

Hey blarg.

Hey Dash. How'd things turn out with Nega-dash last night?
Not much, tired, poor, and overheated, but otherwise normal.

He eventually gave up.

I contribute too much to society to do that

Howdy.

hey brother. . . how is everyone today.