Can someone explain to me what happened to asshole mouth and why would God be mad at him?

Can someone explain to me what happened to asshole mouth and why would God be mad at him?

he gave your mom oral

Suicide, shotgun to moth.

Oh my god no he didn't

Listens to nirvana

I can't remember if he was Christ reborn or the Antichrist but he didn't want part of God's plan and put a shotgun in his mouth. Unfortunately for him God can keep people alive.

Talked too much shit.

He and his friend were way into Nirvana and then they heard that Kurt Cobain killed himself so they made a suicide pact to kill themselves with a shotgun. His friend succeeded but he fucked it up.

he was off by one

He's actually the most likable and seems the most personable of the characters so far.

He's loosely based on James Vance.

I'm gunna watch the show in about 30 minutes. Is it worth a watch or should I watch season 1 of Jersey Shore instead?

Why not do both?

I just wish they would have gone with this? Why didn't they go with this?

I might if Preacher iis worth watching. Is it?

Too graphic.

It's pretty entertaining. Really over the top as it should be.

It's only an hour long too.

Tried to blow his brains out.

Looks uglier in the comic.

I liked it. I'm a fan of the comics though so I might be biased.

Is it like the show Constantine? If so I'll watch it.

>shotgun to moth

I heard the comics were good. But I heard Seth Rogen is a writer for the show. I don't like Seth Rogens material at all.

The first episode was eh. Might have to rewatch it but the casting for tulip, she looks haggard and unappealing.

It's not a Seth Rogan show in the way that Pineapple Express is a Seth Rogan film. This is a comic book adaptation so it's a different kettle of fish.

that is some /x/ shit

Bro, it's just a fairy.
Open your heart to it and let it in.

I'll give it a shot. But I'm going it uninterested because of Weed Guy.

people like you are why God has abandoned us

Never watched Constantine. If the show was something that didn't really take itself too serious and was satirical about religion then you will like this.

The show has no noticeable touch by Seth Rogen.

Constantine was good. What you described will make me watch it. I'll shit up this board later with my opinions when I'm done watching.

Breh...i don't know wtf you're talking about.

>open your heart
NOT AGAIN

It's better to give him an asshole for mouth?

That's literally the joke, and I guess they saw no point in playing it subtle.

Fighting sucks ass so far

He's a parody of Kurt Cobain