Anyone who has really spent any amount of time with Muslims will tell you that they're all a bunch of repressed...

Anyone who has really spent any amount of time with Muslims will tell you that they're all a bunch of repressed pedophile faggots

Bruh did you just come back from a Loli thread?

Do you know where you are?

That sexy beard though.

Welcome to the first thread in the history of 4chin in which nobody will argue.

I am in a shitty city, and the biggest and best school here is 70% muslims.

Suffice to say, they're only here for welfare.
Phones out during class, leaves in the middle of class to talk to random people, constantly talking/shouting.

Two of the girls got into an argument about whether or not you get phone calls when you're in jail. Seems they both are engaged to some criminal, I mean muslim, in jail.

NU FUK U REEEEE.

Eat shit, cunt. Don't lump rapists who treat their wives as property in with me and mine. Pedophile quite literally means "lover of children", and Mudshits don't love anything but Allah.

Actually, some of the best people I know are Muslim. Most of which wanted to leave that fucked up shit in the middle east behind.

IE those who want sharia law are the ones we need to watch. Those who just want to live their lives and practice their faith peacefully should be treated just like anybody else.

White Amerifag here. My wife is Paki Muslim. Her family has some anal haji fuckers on both sides but most of them aren't all that observant. They knew we were fucking and planning to get married anyway, so we did a proper Muslim wedding, and they shut up about it.

tl;dr STFUYSFQ

Kek, but that is not because they are muslim, is because they are poor, and survive with welfare, anyone on this situation would behave like that.

Anyone who believes fairy sky creatures have a say in their life needs to be watched.

They all have ipads, iphones, in-ear headphones and fancy clothes and they buy fucking pizza everyday instead of the food the school offers.

So no. They're just muslim cunts.

>be me
>attend the 2nd best school

so you're saying everyone on Sup Forums is muslim?
salaaama eleikum Sup Forumsrothers

I'm a poorfag, and my school was located in the dump of niggerville. We literally had 13 white kids here of a school of over 2000, and there was a muslim centre 8 minutes away. What am I trying to get at? Nothing

had a kid in trade school try and convert me, telling me how awesome it was etc

then he told me a man with one eye would be born, and he would signal the final days

I walked away, and smoked weed with the other cool kids behind the dumpsters.

knew a muslim guy in high school who would go on and on about my at the time 11 year old sister. His sisters and cousins were all up tight bitches and his mom was the most anxeity ridden nervous wreck id ever seen. His dad was a huge dick

Kek, wait until she asks money for her family, and kick you from the double bed when she give birth to your son, you're fucked user (and don't think that you're free from her family just because you married, there a lot more coming )

I lived in a majority white town and went to a majority white school. Fuck their was a nigger that acted like a white girl best pussy I had in awhile.

It was still a shit hole though so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have two kinds of Muslims:

Those with a brain and those without one.

Those with a brain, you don't understand why they haven't left that fucking death cult years ago. The others let you understand why.

>Those with a brain, you don't understand why they haven't left that fucking death cult years ago. The others let you understand why.

The punishment for apostasy is death.

Exactly. OR ostracism, ridicule, slander, violence, or even rape... I fucking hate that shit religion.