What's the most fucked up thing you've done at a concert, Sup Forums?

What's the most fucked up thing you've done at a concert, Sup Forums?

I never do anything intentionally fucked up, but the last concert i went to, I stage dove and landed right on this drunk homeless lady. I'm not a big guy, but definitely disoriented her for a good couple of seconds.

Nothing

I went a concert in Montreal once. The guy sitting next to me drank his beer with a straw, then left after his favorite song played.

Shit in a toilet and didn't flush. It was an S club 7 concert.

I went to a disturbed concert when I was like 14 with my uncle. Got shitfaced

Not really fucked up but thats the 'worst' thing ive dont at a concert

I play in a hardcore band in the underground scene in Tokyo. The craziest thing ive done at a show would probably be taking a full on dive into the drum kit.

Fucked a white trash jugalette, think meth not McDonalds. I wrapped that shit but the condom broke. Fucking freaked out and got tested for everything under the sun twice.

paid attention to the music
it was a kanye west concert

wut

gang rape

I didn't want to lose my spot by the stage so I pulled out my dick and pissed on the floor. Most of it got on the guys boots in front of me, I think he knew something was up lol

Ate my gf ass at a Motörhead concert

At a RHCP show in the 80's: shoved my best friend into the pit and laughed as he tried to get out

At a Living Colour show in the 90's: actually nothing, but my date got so hammered she puked all over the side of my car on the way home

After a DIY festival in the 90's: got very very drunk and fingered a fat girl in my car, after which she sucked my dick and swallowed twice

went to a justin beiber show

story time?

sweet, i'm

it happened at this nyhc show that was a few weeks back. what are some bands you're into atm?

Get off the internet you crazy fuck

Im seeing Radiohead tomorrow in Japan.

Super excited

>Smashing Pumpkins concert
>middle of summer in South East USA
>about 90-95° in a rather small venue that was a club, not a real concert hall
>hardly any ventilation
>everyone is sweating their balls off
>guy next to me and my friend is shirtless and the sweat is pouring
>he points up and says "I'm going up"
>"ok.."
>"are you gonna give me a lift?"
>"uh, no."
>"fine"
>he leaves to find someone willing to help him up to crowd surf
>few minutes later, here comes this sweaty dude crowd surfing
>everyone slowly starting to realize they don't wanna touch him/he's sliding out of everyone's grip
>he gets to us, but by this time his upper body is already down to about my chest
>decide I really don't wanna try to salvage this
>continue surfing him on this Collison course with the ground
>he hits the floor at a 45 degree angle head first

I dunno what happened to him after that

One-time i was making out with my gf and she was on her period,she was horny so shr removed her tampon and shoved my dick inside her bloody pussy, nothing happend on the next day lolz

fucked a 16 year old girl.

bonus: it was a Christian rock festival.

> Be 18
> Go to Vegas for grad trip
> Go to The Violent Femmes at The Brooklyn Bowl
>Chilling by myself, as I'm the only one who went to the concert
>Drunk 45 year old mom bumps into me
>7/10, not ugly, but the whole 45 year old thing is a throw off
>Talks to me
>Tell her my age
>Makes so comment about having a son my age
>Mid way through the show, fucking grabs me and starts making out
>She realized what happened, and ran away
>Listened to "Add it up" in peace

Let me tell you, no complaints here

One time at a concert for "dead fetus." Some guy stabbed a dude during the wall of death. I was there but wasn't part of it. Other then that been in a few scuffles

Used to be a nightlife photographer, primarily shot at EDM shows and raves. I kept myself straight most of the time, but I dated a go-go dancer once. She cheated on me with Borgore, posted photos online, etc. Ripped my heart out, but that's my fault for trying to housewife an obvious whore.

Ran across her at another show a few weeks later, bummed me out enough to binge drink. Blacked out before midnight. I woke up 18 hours later, 100 miles south of the concert venue, in bed with another girl.

At a Dieselboy show, a girl in the front row had me get on my knees in the corner of the stage. She pulled my dick out and started sucking there in front of 1000+ people.

Ultra music festival in miami, as i was walking between stages, had this goth girl run straight into me and shove her hand down my pants. Played around down there for a solid 20-30 seconds staring me dead in the eyes, then gave me her business card for domme/mistress services.

Nothing too wild, I guess. I've seen a lot of crazy shit though.

One time i kaka

He fucked a skinny girl that liked ICP

Preach the gospel brother!

where did he touch you?

I groped crowd surfers , ripped off a bikini once

>LOOOOSE CONTROOOOOLLL

Danced to the music

Ive never done anything but a guy behind me got stabbed in a mosh pit. Mudvayne concert.

Finger fucked every chick crowd surfer that passed over me.

>S club 7
You are the shit in the toilet for going to that concert

My man or woman

Plot twist ;)

Did a line of coke with lemmy from motorhead during a backstage meet up
>pic related. First time doing coke
>How I felt afterwards

Lost my shoe

Pretended I had to work the show mare than I did and fucked the band backstage while my bf watched their opening act.

lost my hat

nice

Story time

You must be super gay.

I got into a fight with a guy at a Motley Crue concert but the crowd was so packed we couldn't hit each other. I started laughing in his face and he calmed down a little because it was so ridiculous. So we just yelled at each other a little longer. His girlfriend was next to him and I had my hand up her shirt playing with her tits while we were screaming. A little while later I moved around behind her and got a hand job. Dr Feelgood lol

Bitch died.

How did he not notice?

this one time I stole one of the posters from the bathroom

When you are packed in like sardines you can't tell what is going on. We couldn't punch each other because people were compressed together so tight.

Grinded on tons of teen ass at a few pop punk shows. Music is generally trash but the cute teens...

Picture 10 people standing as close as possible and then a football team joins hands in a circle around you and gives you a big hug.

They stopped after two different songs to like talk shit and call me out like they can read my mind or knew me forever r something, I through off every body I go idk wtf it is bout me

Fingered my wife at a Serj Tannakin/fantomas concert at the Enmore

>bonus: it was a Christian rock festival
Ironic.

wut

Praise Jesus!

>dead fetus

it's dying, newfriend.

If it was too tight to move or punch, how did you manage to get your hand up her shirt?

I once managed to climb up onto the stage and grab the mic, the drummer tackled me and snatched it back. he hit me with his drumstick and everyobe was screaming. After the concert (suprised i wasnt kicked out) he came up to me and said "reply to this post or your mother fies in her sleep tonight" I was so confused. I looked back at him and said "The Game". He wailed and bursted into treats

At a metal show in Ohio once I snuck on the stage and shot the guitarist

He was a pinata?

Topkek

GUYS HAPPENING THREAD

I peed on a 2m giant black dildo in the garden of the berghain three summers ago

hahaha

pls no I don't want my mom to fie or to become a tasty treat

concerts sound fucking gay as fuck

You disgust me....

I accidentally punched this tiny girl HARD AS FUCK in the face at a marilyn manson concert a couple months ago when I was tripping hard and thrashing around to the music. She instantly grabbed her face and started crying, then ran away. Felt bad, but whatever

Fingered a girl grinding on me during the chainsmokers and kygo at Veld

did some MDMA (first time) after having about 7 or 8 beer... blacked out and i guess i threw up on some chick and when her boyfriend got pissed off at got it my face i threw my water bottle at his face and busted his nose some how... he ended up getting kicked out and i enjoyed the rest of the night

Put my hand up the skirt of an asian girl at a blink 182 concert. Expecting to feel panties but just felt skin. Through me off and I quickly pulled my hand away.

She just looked at me and then walked away. In hind sight I'm lucky I didn't get arrested for assault.

Fucked my friend's wife at a Judas Priest concert in Vegas back in 09.

10/10

Pissed off the 2nd story onto a nice hispanic family having lunch

What?
We're you posting to Sup Forums live or something? Or just taking shots of her pits?

During a series of raves I cheated on my then gf with the same few chicks over and over.
She eventually did that to me at some rave I didn't want to go to so I broke up with her and left her there, and fucked off to one of the girl's house for the weekend. Got home and got rid of all her shit, never told her family what happened, she had to do it.

>when I was like 14 with my uncle
>really fucked up but t

Had he done it before? Afterwards?