Why do people keep pretending living in Eastern Europe is better than in South America?

Why do people keep pretending living in Eastern Europe is better than in South America?

It is, ive been in hungary and its definetelly better than this whole shitty country, cant wait to go back and get a qt Magyar gf

It's not easy for Euros to comprehend just how insanely violent and petty spics are. Meztizos have incredibly poor reasoning abilities and show a remarkable inability to choose delayed gratification over instant rewards.

Mexico = Messzikő

What about Australia

It seems expensive to keep a horse rather than to own a car.

Ősztrollföld

>delayed gratification
That's how you explain your inability to breed mustard race?

you can eat horse though

Aszútarló

this is true, my grandma said in WW2 when there was a pause in the bombing at night they snuck out from the basement and ate horses, since there wasn't much else

wtf i LOVE hungary now

we (nomadic people) make delicious pastirma from horse meat
my granfather used to make it... "this is pure meat, eat it and you will rise to be strong man"
>tfw I refused to do so and now I am a short autisitc faget

Well you'd have been autistic faget anyway since you're bulgarian.

Because it is you fucking retard

Sudamerika pros:
Hot girls
Nice beaches

Thats it, they have shit wages with shit government, immigrating is really hard and expensive+due to them being race mix nation 1 in 250 latinos has 3 hands. Make no mistake, Hungary is fucking awful shit country that no self respecting human would live in, but LATAM is worse

Thank you for proving my point you literal retards.

Reminder that the average IQ of Mexico is 88 (lol)

t. бoяpышник

American-tier desu

Tbqh I said that only to see your reply.
Haven't visited /int for a while and dunno what insults to Russia are in use now

the stew of the portion of castration of horses.
Delicious

Send more qts to Solnechniy bereg and you are forgiven

because it is the case 90-something% of the time.
only Argentina is slightly better than eastern Europe.
and not even Argentina is if you you count some countries like czech republic as eastern europe aswell.

Salty SLOWak, your capital city looks like a glorified pig pen covered in excrement

Budapest on the other hand is comfy and tidy

I live here idc about BLAVA

2bf that looks fucking horrible

It is

I can confirm. I was travelling by bus and we had a stop in Bratislava. The bus station looks really rusty and old. It's like out of some small Bulgarian city. The station itself is in the central parts, but below it you have some industrial/naval quarters. Pretty rusty too. Overall Bratislava is the ugliest central-european capital.

We cant fix in 20 years what AUSTRIANS and MONGOLS have been fucking up for 1000. Its shit cause its near Wien and so there was 0 reason to develop it

People in Eastern Europe like to pretend they could be rich, just like they like to pretend they have contributed anything to Western civilization.

literally africa tier

t.country less developed than Barbados

>"WE DINDU NUFFIN WE BE GOOD BOIS, IT'S DA WHITE MAN THAT BE KEEPING US DOWN MON" the post

You took control over one of the richest part of Hungary after Trianon and you ran it all into the ground. You have nobody blame but yourself.

Fuck his ass

Sorry, I don't really get into internet arguments with half-Turks.

#SorryNotSorry

Because Eastern Europeans are 200% more qt than South Americans

I would rather live in South America than western europe, let alone eastern.

Well, as shit as Eastern Europe is, aside from maybe places like rural Albania or the heart of a gypsy ghetto, your chances of simply being murdered are way lower than in places like Brazil, a good part of mexico, or all those central American countries that are always on top of homicide rate graphs. Also a lot of them are poorer than us.

t. leaf
Sorry, I don't really speak Somalian.

Because eastern europeans are still europeans

why would you shit talk over which country is worse when you know you won't win the argument against half of the world

I already won, my brown friend. Everything in the west is a bubble.
>muh Scandinavian HDI
70% of it is oil.
Their economics are a bubble from the begining. Bulgaria might be on the decline right now, but it will rise up again. It's a country with thousand years old history and it will carry on, unlike Canada or Norway.

jesus christ, how can one man be so deluded

Nationalism.

>Bulgaria might be on the decline right now, but we have been irrelevant outside the Ottoman sphere of influence for over thousand years and will continue to be so for the next thousand years

what did he mean by this?

no, I'm a nationalist, that guy is a fucking idiot.

shut the fuck up, mestizo.. your parents are traitors to the white race. you will not be spared when our time comes
We've given the world so much more than your irrelavant country. Few good decades for you make no difference in the long term. Also you are enjoy the last few of them.

Literally everything you said is wrong.
And im not talking about financial situation, since we are way better off than you, im talking about aesthethics

miniturk is balkanraging again

Because it is. And the main problem with Eastern Europe is that it was under communist control for decades, unlike South America that's been a mistake since the very beginning and always will be until South Americans are exterminated and repopulated by high IQ populations, preferably Nederlanders, northern Italians, Finns and Swiss.

>muh Argentina
Still more violent and unstable economy.

>muh Chile
Still more violent.

>Literally everything you said is wrong.

So post proof, if you have any.

i like eastern european bluntness blunt people are real according to my experience

Why is Bulgaria being butthurt? I liked Bulgaria :(

No slums in Europe

Everything east of the Carpathians and south of the Danube might as well be South America

Argentina is a shithole worse than us, you are like frozen cuba

real assholes

Chile compared to the other southamerican countries is like paradise
>violent
Lately yes, thanks to congolombians, especially in Antofagasta.
Do you even know your country? Argentina is good to live if you live in BA, and a couple of cities, the rest is Perú or Bolivia tier

FTFY: everything east of germany

t. Olaf Ragnarsson, o macaco

V4+baltics+slovenia is argentina tier

Bulgaria+romania+croatia is brazil tier

Rest is bolivia tier

/thread

>East Europe
>Poor
>A few wars here and there against Russia

>South America
>Poor
>If you look at someone in the wrong way you get beheaded with a dull machete or tortured and have your face degloved while they film you still alive and then upload it to the internet

Horse runs on grass, car runs on petrol.

Guess which is cheaper?

Also, your horse can be used to make more horses.

Because Slovenia's GDP is more than twice as high as Hungary's.