Janitor is listening to music while cleaning, completely oblivious to the destruction occurring behind him

>janitor is listening to music while cleaning, completely oblivious to the destruction occurring behind him

Janitors don't get paid, so how can they afford an mp3 player?

>janitor listening to music
>doesn't hear the kid shooting everyone up
>doesn't draw his pistol and kill the little faggot
What is this, the UK?

>Wise old janitor gives helpful advice to protagonist when they're down
>nods knowingly when character overcomes problem

I used to get paid 12 an hour actually.

>2 actors pretend to have sex for a movie
>pretend

Janitors live a sad life.
(I'm European and) when i was at high school, we had a janitor from Russia. One time he told us he used to be a teacher in his Russia, but when he came to my country, they didn't accept his qualifications, so he ended up as a janitor. (need to have a university degree to become teacher here, probably not in russia though?)

I loved that scene in mars attacks though :)

I want more Freddit pics

>Now I have to kill you.

did you own a talking bird at the time?

not just any bird, but one that could speak and understand fluent english???

It's not so bad.

$20+ an hour, most are part of a union, retirement package, health benefits, doing honest work with your hands all day, not a lot of work related stress after hours, paid sick days every year. Could do worse.

Janitors and garbage men seem like they're low tier but they're actually cleaning up.

Carlos please, it's 3am and your post is cancerous

I don't know what you're getting at but i'm obviously not from an English speaking country. I even said I'm European. Yes, sorry for making mistakes though.

>garbage men

Yeah they get paid pretty well over here. It's actually considered hard to get a job as one.

I was talking about the movie 'Paulie'

I thought you were too =/

>NEET character is smart

Dumb frogposter

>union
don't you need to have a skill to form a union? how the fuck is there a janitor's union when literally anyone can be a janitor?

I'd like to see you clean the toilet.

Let me guess, you are from Germany. Right?

being a janitor can be hard work m8. Have to memorize what chemicals can and can't be used and where.

just sayin'

>they're actually cleaning up.

are you fucking serious

If a janitor felt like it could he kill an entire school just with his chemistry knowledge?

Correct. Why?

Forgot that the janitor is black

Is Shaggy swoocing right in?

>I'm 17 and I've never held a real job! I love summer nights on Sup Forums!

I knew it! I lived in Germany for a whole year. So many turkish and russians...

do you not realize what you said

>janitors are cleaning up

I was a janitor for eight years in Mexico and I can actually answer this.

Yes.

A janitor's closet has all sorts of powerful acids that could bring some serious harm to, if not outright kill someone. Not to mention that a lot of cleaning chemicals are highly flammable.

Some restaurants are unionized, even a dishwasher can be in a union