I love an altered state of mind

I love an altered state of mind

Fkn drugga

me too. I find stress and worry are unneeded emotions as long one can their life in a logical and orderly fashion

True that. As long as you have your shit together, let loose and get fucked up.

You are a fucking loser, inferior to any kind of animal. You are an not-person.

What?! I'm no nigger.

Nigga I know that's your parents marble kitchen table. Quit doing drugs and move out

that meth smoking is fuckin ur brain dog

dont smoke it sniff it. for pete's sake

I've heard slamming it is pretty nice, will literally make you jazz in your pants if you haven't done drugs in a while

Wheres the Ketamine brahh ?

>dry pipe
kek

Nigga please, my parents wish their setup was as awesome as mine.

You are a junkie= a nigger for own conviction.

Dude, have a drink and relax.

I wish I knew where to get some. I'd love to k hole

Lol junkie user here, heroin, it will. Speedball = install boner

Shit I guess I'm a nigger. Lol it okei

Hello, an person.

You don't need drugs when your brain is already some parts that way.

stoli is so fucking bad vodka.
waste of money

I'd be so down to do some heroin. I really want to grow some poppies and try to make some myself, or at least harvest the opium.

Lol I'd be down to kick it

God it's great, so good it stole my life lol. But u wouldn't trade it for nothing, been clean 4 weeks now. You get this insane body high that's unachievable in any other way

I don't get it: the fuck you need that shit? I mean, you are living in the fucking first world, you have anything you want! then why the fuck you need that shit to scape from the reallity?

I don't need drugs... ? I thought I made that clear.

Maybe you accidentally replied to the wrong an person.

I do it cause I like the feeling, as all addicts do. This isn't a regular thing for me at all. This is the first time I've done meth in 2 and a half years. But I watched this movie called spun the other night and it really gave me some rooted cravings. An addict never stops being an addict, as you probably know. It's something I'm ok with. I'm mature enough to handle it and know when to stop.

I imagine. I'd only smoke it or snort it. If I cross the threshold into IV I'd kill myself within the end of the month. I have too much of an addictivery personality.

if you are > then you are right. Skip this.

And what feel is that?

Extreme alertness, focus, and energy for the meth, though it's definitely not my first choice of drug.