I've had enough, this life is shit and everyone around me hates me

I've had enough, this life is shit and everyone around me hates me.

Throughout my entire life I've been put in the shit by heartless bastards and now feel worthless.

Trips decides how I end my life will do it on stream.

I'm too much of a failure to even get replies.

fucking get in here I dont want to feel the pain anymore

PLEASE

its ok buddy

cry it out

Can you at least name 10 reasons you want to die?
Do you consider them relevant to die?

bump
lets help him not to die

overdose on adderall

Think through your problems, clear your head, go for a walk or something like that, just think shit through and find some way to make your life better

Imagine how youll feel when you realize you cant even kill your self.

dontdoit

hang in there dude, guessing youre still at home just wait till you move out. trust me things will change. if youre already moved out, get a new job, move to a new city, and meet new people. if youre going to kill yourself at least spend your money (by trying to move or try new things) before doing it.

fuck off faggot, right now, im willing to fucking bet that at least ten couples are about to get news that there childs cancer got worse, that they have less than a year to say good bye, that the new meaning of their life is going to dye, NOBODY, absolutely NOBODY gives a flying fuck that ooooh life is so difficult cause you're a 21 year old kissless virgin, fuck off faggot, get off the internet

shoot up some normies then off yourself when the cops come

oh fuck nigga get told

thats a dull edge

shit just got real

death by old age, stream the rest of your life, non-stop.

gotta say it, i totally agree but lets try to help the kid out. would suck for somebody to wake up and hear that he died.

>checked

hey OP, you ain't worth trips. none of us are. why not rape some sluts then jump off a bridge

old age, stream all of it

Gun up ass
Shoot

no shut the fuck up, this shit is fucking pathetic, OP get off Sup Forums, get a job, get a date, life gets better you fuckhead, no body gives a rat's ass about how fucking tough it is currently, grow the fuck up, shit gets better you pussy, people are in actual terrible situations, don't fucking shit post about how depressed you are you ragging cunt

Everyone I've ever cared for has backstabbed me
My family hates me
I havent had friends in 3 years
I have post traumatic stress disorder from childhood
My dopamine receptors are so damaged from drugs I can't feel happiness unless I take more drugs
I'm still a virgin
I'm good at nothing
Every ambitious project I've done has failed
I have terrible genetics and a high risk of gallblader failure and diabetes, as well as low iq
I've grown hateful and now take my anger out others who don't deserve it

All of those paired together are just one big reason why I'm a massive failure and need to die.

fire

Nigga you really wanted to do it and didnt just want attention youd do it on stream for free you fag

death from old age

holy shit
tough break man

kek

inb4 "top 5 creepiest Sup Forums posts" video

Shoot up a BLM rally!
Kek wills it!

holy shit i feel this kid a lot more than i thought i did. OP, i was the same awhile back. and some of that stuff youre stuck with like drug abuse damage and Ptsd and whatever else but get up, don't take shit out on people who don't deserve it and go do something to try to help yourself for fucks sake. if you try, which I'm sure you have, something good will come out of it eventually. it just takes grit.

cause its not a fucking edge you prick, its true
and no, fuck that kid, if he thinks he's got it all tough rn, he isn't going to amass to absolutely anything, fuck op, you're a fucking coward, i hope you hold that fucking gun to your head and realize how much of a prick you really are, then get some fucking ice cream, cry it out and move the fuck on

fuck!
reroll

Death by old age

just about to post that

well said^^

Well if you dont have another solution. With taht you can move out and star selling drugs like weed or cocaine and maybe be a big drugseller.
If I were going to die Ill do that shit, anyway what do yo uhave to lose. You get easy money and some adrenaline.

Kill yourself. Fucking do it. If you don't want to live then think about how the world is overpopulated and you're just taking food from someone else

I have ptsd and brain damage from deployment
My beautiful wife left me after a psychotic break
I was kicked out of the army for drugs after trying to cope
Homeless for 3 years
Fell into a spiraling alcohol addiction
Was suicidal

5 years or so later I'm remarried to a beautiful physician who is supporting my education, I live on the coast of an awesome ocean/country, I've been sober for awhile now, and am happier than I've ever been.

Times like these are important. Everyones rock bottom is different, but when you truly hit rock bottom, you truly can change. Today could possibly be the best day or your life, the day you decided to start working towards being happy.

Come on Kek! give me strenght!

nigga u gay, do a classic and use a handgun.

Do it!

Im kidding btw

overdose

Reroll

CALM DOWN user

what is your problem? at least talk it out before you end it

Come on Kek! don't you want a good ol' race war?

there will always be room for change user

forgive your past, and start a new future

Do a meaningless task before you go for old times sake. Go out at night and start mowing. Mow until someone comes to say something, you know what to do then

chill mate
everyone goes through this

Reroll

I still have hopes!

>I've grown hateful
Let this be your engine.
Hate is more powerful than you think

Run away

Do it far a greater good OP!

oh wow holy fucking shit! no friends? make them, there are plenty of people just fucking like you who need some one to reach an olive branch to them. PTSD, yeah well im fucking bipolar and who the fuck cares, power through it cunt, shit happens and you push through. "ohhhh im still a virgin whaaaaa oh look at me im a victim of society" you know what, fuck you, you think that is grounds for suicide, well fuck then maybe actually wait untill you find someone who will love you the same way you love them

Let the hate flow trought you!

FACK!
so close!
rolling again!

dude calm the fuck down

If you're a nigger then you should definitely kill yourself.

Gather all the money you have and move to an isolated village in siberia and live out your days there

I'll get it eventually...

fucking kek

self immolation

any time now

Reroll

soon...

Pennis, but also dicke and balls. Don't kill yourself.

NO FUCK YOU, MY LITTLE FUCKING BROTHER KILLED HIMSELF CAUSE HE WAS AS WEAK AS THIS PRICK, PEOPLE HAVE IT WORST SO FUCK YOU, MAN THE FUCK UP. CANCER CLINICS, 25 KIDS WALK IN, 5 WALK OUT. those parents have it bad, you're just a dumbass whiny bitch

winrar?

Shoot self in head

Drink bleach

Trips

overdose on water

god dammit Kek! why are you protecting the niggers?

STEP ONE: buy industrial superglue

STEP TWO: hire prostitute

STEP THREE: slather dick in super glue

STEP FOUR: fuck prostitute

STEP FIVE: shoot yourself while inside her

TFW she now has a dead guy superglued to her cooch

WINRAR

w8sred trips by a tumblrfag

OP, if you just wanna do it, do it.

curious

the trips have spoken

Rolling for this

OP HERE

forgive me for not being a starving ebola african child

at least that child had a mother and brothers and sisters who care for him

Suffocation by whitey tighties

YEAH AHAHA KILL YOUR SELF ON MY FUCKING POST, THAT WOULD BE GREAT, PROVE TO Sup Forums THAT YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A WEAK RAT WHO ISN'T WORTH SHIT, DELIVER OP, DELIVER!

OP here

Plastic spoon

Op keep it going and skip that dude?

choking on black dildo

>>/reddit/

This

why can't i get any trips?

Im not op

Reroll

Roll

Trips wasted

rolling for this