Anyone got an idea what this is or what it's worth? My cousin found it

Anyone got an idea what this is or what it's worth? My cousin found it.

What country is it from?

Not sure. It looks really old but polished. It's not in English.

Spain

5-10 dollars

thats a replica of a spanish doubloon

How do you know it's a replica? I believe you, I'm just curious.

Don't take my word for it, but it might just be a fake little trinket from a gift shop at an amusement park. I've seen coins like that at places like universal studios. Kids like shiny objects.

I have the exact same one that I got from a museum gift shop

tell me my 5-10 dollars was right..kek

It's a sheckel, worth whatever 1/2 oz of gold is going for these days...

pix?

It looks super shiny, so you guys are probably right. We just thought it was cool and might be worth something.

probably, or maybe even less

This is the back

I don't have a camera on hand
yeah thats for sure a replica

Take to a pawn shop and have them test for gold content.. then you will know if it's fake.. if gold try to appraise it because of real its like 500 bucks

That is a Spanish dubloon. It is used, in large quantities, to create a Fail Navy

it's cursed throw it back into the ocean

It's one of those promotional Mew cards they gave away for free at the Pokémon Movie back in 98. It's worthless.

its a replica. i have the exact same coin. same markings and everything. also, mine has a very visible seam line going along the edge of the coin

I'm having a similar problem with this strange coin I found

Where is the Rick Harrison meme when you need it

nothing I have one too

looks like some of the metal is rubbing through, where its silver

I’m Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I’ve learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.

it is a knock off of the inqasition leaving spain

I don't really see any reason to think it's fake. I'd take it to a jewelry store and ask if it's real gold.

How heavy is it?

Valar moghulis

I'll give you a dollar for it.

Let me call an expert