Waifu claiming thread: Smug Crew Thread

Waifu claiming thread: Smug Crew Thread

Previously on /waifu/:>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun. Long dick style!

Shinoa claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRqFOgHcAks
youtube.com/watch?v=r8-Lf2R-cP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like shitty idolmaster idols :^)
>Uh but it is.

Put a shirt on.

Surprisingly enough I'm done with OW till the Genji nerf patch. And yeah well guess what it doesn't HAVE to be you and you have no proof I enjoy being shipped with someone useless like you.

Oh I'm in the PDT, You know Cali life and all that :)

Nico claimed.

People were taking it as an insult earlier brah, shoulda seen it, it was amusing even kyouko replied

Of course, god bless these united states

FUCK YEAH *claps and fires m40s loudly*

still here. why doesn't anybody love me

Don't worry, I sleep on concrete anyway, sitting on wood or carpet is perfectly fine!
Recommend any guides for Nasus in particular? Or just generally browse around youtube tutorials?

Might sleep soon

Claiming the universe.

Most importantly, have fun!!

Yuki Nagato claimed.

Suck my fucking dick waifags

I love you smug.
But I'm not home do I can only lurk once or twice

Saber claim
(tits bote)
>What's up my dudes
>Cheeky ceiling comment
Yeah only way it could've been worse is if I had a charlie horse too
>Tfw that's happened before
Maybe tomorrow we can hop on league if you're in the mood

Penny Claim~
Y'all niggas talkin bout my MERICA *whips out AR-15 with a 600 round drum clipazine.* HYEEEAAAA

Calamity-masu'd

How is everyone?

Clsimed.

here please pay attention to me

Claimu

>Dan, I don't know why you're doing this, but trust me, its not gonna bring me back. Not unless you stop being a fucking queer and quit fagging about and grow up.
>Dan, I don't know why you're doing this, but trust me, its not gonna bring me back. Not unless you stop being a fucking queer and quit fagging about and grow up.

Everyone get your Sup Forums passes warmed up.
We must spam and tell the cancer that it is cancer.
That will surely work, as it has worked for years.

this old man he played sticks he played nick nac on his six with a nic nac patty wak give a dog a bone this old man came rolling home

Claimed

I learned back in elementary and played all until the end of highschool. Its one of those "easy to pick up, difficult to master" things. I had an english teacher who would give a LOT of extra credit if you beat him so i just played him a bunch, I got an A in his class just by playing chess every other day, feels great
>"Whats wrong with frankie?"
>"Someone got em with the starch"

I didnt know he was gonna gank us all!
Ill fill your energy back up, have a mana potion

The spammers are getting to me ._.

Fuck off niggerfaggot nobody likes you go suck a hotdog through a garden hose.

am with you on this one
fuck this cancer

Sachi’s dead

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Hello, Yuno!

still here

and

not me friend. im not lonely enough to beg for attention from threadneither is this i dont write emoticons

Nasus in particular, but a general one or two isn't a bad idea. I mean I don't quite know what you need to learn still

Fine

Honestly you guys should go target someone more cancer like Nico. Tomoko user is usually chill and cool. Go be a faggot to someone who deserves it if you must.

Samefagging gets you nowhere queer.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE

(Minus gay waifag threads)

It's time to shitpost!

>MUH INTERNET HATE MACHINE
>Global Rule 4

Eh I'm actually just going to go to bed.

Later ^^
>Penny~

HEY GUYS! DEMOCRACY IS KICKING IN!!!
Well, I just generally suck.

Spammer. Fake.

Queen of Moe reporting

Lmao. Booty hurt easily huh? Maybe forgotten what site theyre on

Lmao what's the dude streaming?

Lmao you must've got into so deep with school shopping to forget your date dude lol. Now what's this about nazi space marine?

>bun

Iowa claimed

Doing fine could be better. Still haven't really done anything yet. Hoping it gets better

Nah

Good man, thought I smelled a hint of commie fucker in you. What's up man

>you waited for it you fuck
It's been so long since I've had a charlie horse and wew boy that is one of the worst things.
Yea maybe. Again if I do have nothing planned I'll hit you up bud.

So you shitposters getting the attention you want? How did it get this bad for you that you had to come to losers like us for it.

But he's so easy

"here"

Fuck america
Not enough latin!

Actually going to sleep now

You have been playing for a week or two, chill

Thanks dude!

Mystery theater 3000

YO! /WAIFU/ MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS 2D SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SACHI!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS 2D JAPANESE SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUCKAS!!

The customer is usually wrong; but statistics indicate that it doesn't pay to tell him so.

I was excited to help K out
>Plus my date was cool with it so it worked out.
I'm importing some Nazi stuff into Warhammer 40k Dawn Of War to make The Space 4th Reich.
>Angry Marine user is helping.

you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray you'll never now dear how much i love you please dont take my sunshine away

Public transportation is a joke here, there's about one bus every three hours for each line.

It's actually the only release I've listened to from Oh Hiroshima, even though I have downloaded all they have. It's also their most recent one and I'm a little worried that they got a lot better and their older stuff won't be as memorable but I should just commit some time and give it a try.

Nice share, that's a really unique song. I love the atmosphere and how all those instruments fit together. Walls of noise are a fetish of mine.

This track starts out a little weird but develops around 1:40.
youtube.com/watch?v=oRqFOgHcAks

I will be lurking mostly before heading to bed, stay awesome.

Extreme Shitskin.

These aren't raids faggot

There is no organizing. We aren't selectively targeting you.

The majority of Sup Forums want you the fuck off

Don't be surprised when a bunch of us show up in your gay little thread

Nobody wants you here

He's just gonna ignore you.
If you want the recognition and to get results go do it to someone who you know will reply and give you the attention you clearly beg for.

Was playing Rust, heading to bed now though
>claimed
>good night

PIC

RELATED

You guys are so adorable.
I could just take you out back and shoot you.

Faggot you've never killed anybody
Post the knife scar from Tacticool Bro

Related pic is related

Nobody cares about your spamfaggotry, except a few people stirring the pot, other than that nothing comes to par you spastic retard
>OH I SPAM THREAD CAUSE IT'LL GO AWAY RIGHT?
>THEY MADE A NEW ONE? SPAM IT TOO UNTIL I FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF AND MY STUPIDITY
>Mfw they keep making more threads
>Mfw they keep going
>Mfw they're basically cockroaches, not even nuclear warfare can stop them
Shit you're stupid pal. I use to spam these threads too, know why I stopped? Because I realized they weren't going to, and that I was wasting my time
>I also realize that I was being a fucking nigger faggot. Just like you. You stupid niggerfaggot.

Extreme Roody Poo*
FIFY

A lot of people don't want a lot of things.
Doesn't mean they can make it go away.

>This isn't a raid
There are threads dedicated to "purging us" off Sup Forums
Which isn't gonna happen. Sup Forums is a dumpster.
Its the Random board. We aren't doing anything wrong, we're not breaking any rules
>You are though because spamming and basic faggotry.
Literally fuck off man, nobody cares what you want, because SURPRISE SURPRISE life doesn't give you what you want.

Derailing your little chat orgy is enough

>Fucking image swap what.

I have a couple good scars. They don't show up so well.

the wheels on the bus go round and round and round round and round all throught the town the people on the bus go up and down the people on the bus go up and down the people on the bus go beep beep beep all through the town the whippers on the bus go swish swish swish all through the town the signals on the bus go blink blink blink all through the town

We need roody poo and candy-ass back

Derailing, huh? You should notice nothing has been derailed. You guys are actually perking the thread up.

Tacticool Bro: "Dude fuck off I don't care about your weebfriends I don't want this scar floating around on the internet."
Nigger are you trying to steal my identity?

TUMMY SOUNDS MOMMY BOOM BOOM NOISES

Pillow hugging fags

Rood.

>>Akikikikokoko
I met with a Squid, there's a difference.

>>Mugen
Uhhh.... I got a level 100, like, 4-5 level 90s, and a bunch of others that have scattered levels. I have quite some experience with it indeed.

>>Smug
Anything but what?

>>Maki
But you see, Nico is the perverted one cooking in nothing but an apron. Not me. :^)

>>Waifumon
YOU FORGOT FREEDOM WELFARE WEED OBESITY!

Is that a fedora? kek.

Fake and Gay
Pic or it didn't happen.

>You're easy to trick ceiling fan :^)
Alright that sounds good
>Hopefully I won't wake up feeling like death incarnate
Night Fran
Ocelot is based

MOMMY REFILL MY TENDIES

It's a skull cap.

>perking the thread up
Then I guess I better bring it back down.

It's a fucking trilby this faggot doesn't even know his hats.

>Image

Hello
>no life
>Juvia claimed

Then it didn't happen. I don't care what you think, the only thing that matters is that it did happen, and that K and I didn't get injured.

>Penny~

Found a pic of OP

I figured that
But I was on kind of short time
I dont even know if this is you so I'll keep it short
>I'm just going to leave
No time for imposters and spammers
Sorry nui

But what if yes?

Maybe you should go watch some actually good idols~

It's a skull cap.
beanie
winter hat
^_~

Sure mate
Never happened
Just quit seeking attention

Die next time. Piece of shit

How bad is the film?

That's good to hear. K is the small one that'll call you dad soon right?

Cant call me smuggles fam

Hi

Holy shit how?

bye

GOD BLESS THESE UNITED STATES

AHH YEAH *flips burgers*

The assdamage was beautiful

Kinda sleepy, you?

Don't care.
Nobody's gonna attack me anymore unless you've got the balls friend, and if you do, I'll be sure to take pics of your dead ass. :^]

Just got home from work, claiming Yuuki

Can't say that's all that surprising. I mean, there's no contract, would be nice if it stayed but wherever the wind blows.

Music, another easy night so far.

>"easy to pick up, difficult to master
Exactly, seemed really cool to play, makes you think and get all strategic as well. That's the best deal I've ever heard, sounds like a nice guy as well.
>What are you gonna do? Stab me with a toothpick?

Same, caught between good and meh but yeah things will get better.

What does that have to with the quality of the food :^)

>It's actually the only release I've listened to from Oh Hiroshima
Same here, haven't yet bothered to check what other stuff they've made. I definitely should though.
The track is good, it's definitely a little strange but that strangeness is also good, in its own way.
>I will be lurking mostly before heading to bed, stay awesome.
In that case, here's something to say good night.
youtube.com/watch?v=r8-Lf2R-cP0

YUUUKKKKIIIIIII!!!!

Yeah probably.
>Although its up to her.
I might end up taking care of her for the rest of her life.
>Unless her brother doesn't want me to, its up to him, he has custody of her.
Hell yea MERICA~