I used to date this girl sophomore year. she dumped me for some guy she claimed had a "10 inch dick...

i used to date this girl sophomore year. she dumped me for some guy she claimed had a "10 inch dick." We never even had sex. I found out she sucked him off the parking lot of the Wendy's by our school the first time they hung out.

i feel really bad about this. like, i wanna kill myself and i mean it. give me one good reason to live

there arent any. do it.

if you are currently in high school, which it sounds like you are, please exit this website it is not for you thank you

do you have a ten inch dick? if so keep living.

if not an hero buddy

post more pics, then stream death

Cucked. Kill yourself

she looks like Baraka

I'm so jealous at the thought that you've dated a girl like this, I assume you're lying.

Anyway, if you ever decide it's not worth going on anymore, you should at least go to Mexico and start doing extremely risky drug smuggling and live the fast life for a while.

Do you really think I am this insecure? Maybe we should date at all cuz I want stability when I'm studying and you are a total drama queen.

I've never felt the urge to fuck Baraka, but you know how it is

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT ALL THAT PHOTOSHOP

Hurrdurr better buy a car too so I can stake out all the parking lots. Hurrr

If youre gonna kill yourself you might as well rape her first

This is not true

To be cucked means to raise another man's child because your wife has cheated on you.

He just got dumped. Not even cheated on. Go fuck yourself, follower.

You can't win 'em all the time.

My ex, she was gorgeous but nothing going for her and then when we broke up she turned insane, can't dwell on what never happened. YOU FAGGOT

Well for starters, 10 inch dicks don't statistically exist, so you're good there

Also she's not even that hot. All of you virgins will say "BUT BEWBS" even though they're fucking fake

And this story probably didn't happen so that should make you feel better

Women are whores.

In other news,the sky is blue and water is wet.

How big is your dick Op

Perfect revenge would be to suck the guy off. That'll show her what she's missing.

Weirdest. Eyebrows. Ever.

But OP. You should live because if you can pull a girl like that, it means you could pull another one that isn't a terrible person. Not all hotties are that slutty. Just commit to moving on, and set sail.

doesn't have to involve having a child. Just being the husband of a woman who is an adulteress makes him a cuckold.

Who'd want a blowjob from that mouth?

>]
Holy fuck I would

She is ugly! Dafuq man...

>i wanna kill myself and i mean it
faggot kill yourself already

Look up DSLs....

She looks like a post operative botched nosejob freak. She should age well.

Faggot do it already

Thanks for making 2013 me cry

don't even care if this story is fake or not the wendy's parking lot part made me laugh so i'm replying. don't worry about it for real. i thought my high school friend w benefits turned awkward girlfriend for a little while was the greatest girl on planet earth but she just turned out to be another random average stupid girl and i've gone on to date and fuck hotter and nicer girls than her so it can honestly get better. don't worry you're young its fine.

Damn she got the carved out nose like ole Shkreli. Dont kill yourself over that hoe, she probably doesnt even suck dick well.

To OP....

I've been in your position... But to quote one of my favorite songs...

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks...

And also believe me there are way nbetter girls out there may take time but they will come along I have been in your position and I have felt the same emotions... I am now getting married soon to a perfect girl... The reason you shouldn't kill yourself you'll find a better one I swear

kek

Thanks user for your comment :^)

Holy fuck dude. Right in the feels.

You have to be 18 to use this website.

think how many not-hot girls right now are thinking "so-and-so hot dude ignored me, give me one good reason to live..." Y'all should hook up...ya know?

You can't seriously be upset that a 8/10 passed on you, probably a 6/10 at best, but yet you won't give any 6/10 girls the time of day...exactly how entitled are you? Are you the ghost of Elliot Rodger? Date a gril that's in your same relative range of attractiveness. Remember women will always try to date UP, as in a 7/10 will shoot for a 8/10 man, so if you are 6/10, look for women in the 5/10 range. Be realistic.

/thread

nice shop faggot

jacking off is just as good and you dont have to put up with all the bull shit
just call her when you wanna fuck if she is that easy give here a dollar

Do you really feel so entitled that a girl has to have sex with you? Maybe you didn't make a move or turn her on. You're a fucking manchild cuck.

relax, eminem

Next person you fall for will feel 10 times stronger than her, never feel bad for someone who purposely put you in a bad mental state, also adderal helped me through a fuckton of breakups. It helps you be happy while being motivated. Whenever you get time off from work stop taking adderal and sleep for a long ass time when you wake up drink an energy drink and you won't get hooked on it. Good luck Sup Forumsro

> adderal helped me through a fuckton of breakups

Fucking degenerate

Pretty much