My girlfriend on the left, what does /b think? What would you do to her? Reply for more pics

My girlfriend on the left, what does /b think? What would you do to her? Reply for more pics

too orange

tell her to stop tanning if she doesn't want to die painfully from skin cancer in middle age

She's pretty fuckin hot OP you did good

Hose her down to wash off all that spray tan. And not even in a sexy way, you cuck. No, more like I'm a firefighter and she's a burning building

My left or your left?

I'd perform the metal Dan

Thanks

Damn her body is incredible, perfect hourglass shape, flat stomach, perfectly thick thighs, how did you pull that off

Got lucky

Here's her and her smokin hot friend

Best pic so far

What kind of pic do you want to see next?

any mouth open tongue out?

Obviously nudes if you have them, feet are good too

more like this i want to cum on her face

nice tits. thats about it.

Her and her sister

They're great tits

ass?

What state are you from op? Those look like tan southern country chicks and I'm getting a nostalgia boner.

She's got an amazing ass, don't have any great pics of it though. Here's one for your troubles.

Really need to see the booty. I'd very much like to sodomize her. Have you given it to her up the ass yet?

I don't think much of her, she's probably the dumbest of the 3, which makes you even dumber. Girl on the right has more style but she's probably the most bitchy of the 3.
You gotta change your surroundings.

she seems like she would be a good cumslut

She's not the brightest,but her body makes up for it tenfold

The best

cum all over her pretty face?