>everyone hates us, worst games ever
>at least we'll be on our home turf
>can't win shit, laughed off stage
>at least we have soccer
>fucking iraq pounds our mounds

Are you all evacuating yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre
stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/82914903/australian-olympic-rowing-coaches-robbed-at-knifepoint-as-rio-safety-fears-mount
news18.com/news/olympics/rio-sorry-as-denmark-athletes-robbed-at-olympic-village-1277546.html
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/01/sport/fire-thefts-olympic-village/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/team-gb-athletes-ban-brazilian-cleaners-from-entering-their-room/
rt.com/news/354897-russian-fans-house-robbed/
rt.com/news/355005-portugal-minister-robbed-rio/
breitbart.com/sports/2016/08/06/two-shot-dead-rio-olympic-sites/
petapixel.com/2016/08/05/olympic-photographer-robbed-rio-40k-gear-stolen-10-seconds/
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rio-water-quality-not-bad-olympic-sailor-1.3708011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boards moving fast, unlike the brazilian soccer team.

>worst games ever
The games just began and everything is going well.

>WORST

a cyclist died due to the dangerous course, dude

>swampkrauts in charge of riding bikes

you guys can't even build toilets properly

>ever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre
If our terror attack tops 17 kills then this will be the worst ever.

>we would literally need a mass shooting to make this any worse

Brah... brah.

kek wills it

She didn't die and that course is normal for that event. She was just too fast on a curve.

she didn't die

You said this was the worse, i was only poiting out you were wrong, i never said this olympic games were good. The worst part of banter against brazilians must be our lack of hope on our country.

>that course is normal for that event
absolutely not, commentators were saying it was the hardest road race course they'd ever seen and the athletes were complaining that it was dangerous

Be Estados Unidos
Compete for WC with Qatar and russia
Loose
Arrest everybody responsible
Bill gets so mad he smashes a window

You can't make this up

*lose

Watch out guys, the olympics will Bra-kill you.

now you have to present your bunda to your superiors

Why don't they just ride slower if it's so dangerous? Seems like a silly complaint

Let's be honest here, lads: Brazil is a shithole and Rio de Janeiro is the representition of almost everything of the worst that we have here, but the Olympics will be great. No one will be mugged or shot, because the fucking army is on every streets. Zika is a fucking meme overexaggerated by the international press and nobody gives a fuck about it here. Why does the toilet paper in the bin bother you so much? You can flush the paper in the toilet in the hotels and there you'll find bidets and gas showers. The only thing that you have to care about are the games, it's been very good so far btw, because every foreigner and athlete here are here in the best time to be here. Us, the brazilains, are the only ones that will face the consequences of the olympics and the country's problems.

This is not the worst Olympics games ever.

>100 million dollar worth nimar was beaten b 25$ worth iraqi players

>gas showers

Well, m8, we deserve it thbwy. This is only the consequences of the coruption and disregard of our federation with the youth teams and our league.

I agree with you Brazilbro :3

>Rio de Janeiro is the representition of almost everything of the worst
Ebic
Micale made a mistake, calling all those prima donnas to the nt. Brazil will be lucky if we go to the quarters. Pic related should've been there.

I'm just glad my city isn't being put in a magnifying glass by being judged with the same standarts as any self-respecting country.

Do not come to Recife lads.
It's worse than Rio

>No one will be mugged or shot

Australia has already been robbed at knifepoint and two civilians were killed just outside the Olympic avenue by a robber.

>Greek official suffers $11,000 theft and Australian rowing coaches robbed at knifepoint as Rio crime targets Olympics
stuff.co.nz/sport/olympics/82914903/australian-olympic-rowing-coaches-robbed-at-knifepoint-as-rio-safety-fears-mount

news18.com/news/olympics/rio-sorry-as-denmark-athletes-robbed-at-olympic-village-1277546.html

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/01/sport/fire-thefts-olympic-village/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/team-gb-athletes-ban-brazilian-cleaners-from-entering-their-room/

rt.com/news/354897-russian-fans-house-robbed/

rt.com/news/355005-portugal-minister-robbed-rio/

breitbart.com/sports/2016/08/06/two-shot-dead-rio-olympic-sites/

petapixel.com/2016/08/05/olympic-photographer-robbed-rio-40k-gear-stolen-10-seconds/

But let's just pretend it never happened right. Bread and circus, keep the population happy and working like cattle.

Did you read what I wrote? I never said that Brazil is a safe and good country and the Olympics are a good thing for us, I said that the mugging and homicides won't happen at the same pace as it was before the Olympics and will be after it. Nothing will happen with the foreigners and we'll be fucked after the Olympics.

Can second. I was in Recife back during the World Cup for the USA vs. Germany group game. Got robbed at gunpoint my first night there. Later spent 2 weeks in Rio and never encountered any trouble. One of my friends got pick-pocketed though.

>water fucked

Ayy. You know that 200 million people don't get their water from that bay right? Heck, not even the people who live near the bay do.

Just asking, but how the fuck did Dilma or whoever the fuck do to get to host the games?

Looking at footage from the Olympic Village that athletes are posting is hilarious.

They managed to be even WORSE than Sochi.

I'll be glad when the next games are in Tokyo and they build a fucking floating sky village because they actually know how to build things.

>damage control
wouldnt wish staying in brazil on my worst enemy

At least it won't go back to Rio for the foreseeable ever.

Do you have short memory or something? We were doing pretty good when we got them.

Sochi was good, they just had problems with fake news. And it seems like you were fooled by them. Don't blame you, your people are gullible, it's your nature.

Yes I'm sure athletes were paid to upload pictures of shitholes and claim they were Russia.

Not athletes, journalists. And it's well known. Also it was mostly because of muh LGBT rights plus the natural anti-Russian bias.

Got any proof? Because after seeing so much footage of daily Russian life, it's a miracle that shoddy construction was the worst of what happened.

I've lost counts of americunts creating these threads CHEERING it to be a failure.

Are you still mad that Chiraq didn't get pick to host it or something?

China's olympics went flawlessly.

Why couldn't other third world shitholes like Russia and Brazil do the same?

We don't have authoritarian governments.

Not him but
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/08/04/zika-water-rio-olympics_n_11333866.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rio-water-quality-not-bad-olympic-sailor-1.3708011
This is the same place in which those meme pictures of ponds in bumfuck nowhere were supposed to be taken. Some of those in the link as well.
Everything was so blown out of proportion that
>China's olympics went flawlessly.
Kek

Everything was so blown out of proportion that trying to tell people the truth is almost impossible.

I'm not talking about the water or any of that shit.

I'm talking about the shoddy construction of the Olympic Village.

Christ the US basketball teams opted to live on a cruise ship

I was just using as an example to why you should always be skeptical about everything you see. Regardless, the Village probably wasn't finished, largely thanks to the construction firm being terrible crippled because of corruption accusations, their CEO is jailed atm. As a Brazilian I'm more happy about this fact than sad about the athletes. A shame the former came to late, so the later wasn't solved and the taxpayers had to pay a fortune to fix a private venue.

>They managed to be even WORSE than Sochi.

Sochi didn't even seem that bad, it was mostly pro-homosexual USA media angry at Russia.

Maybe people will realize that double toilets is better than no toilet(they keep clogging and pipes keep bursting everyday in the Olympic village, one room was even flooded with shit, shit leaking from walls, ceiling, sewer.).

What you fail to understand, my dear favela monkey, is that in civilized countries muggings and homicides hardly happen at all. Your lower pace is still astronomically high. You could refute this by showing where other Olympics had as many problems with theft and robbery as this one, but since other Olympics were held in the first world you can't.
>nothing will happen
happens

>you're playing basketball
>the hop is 5ft higher than normal
Just adapt :^)

you guys built an unrowable course in the middle of a bay with no shelter from the wind

Not to even mention the literal shit water

Jap monkey.