BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW QUEEN, THE G.O.A.T. WOMEN'S GYMNAST

BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW QUEEN, THE G.O.A.T. WOMEN'S GYMNAST

niggers

This isn't Planet of the Apes M80.

Respect

Bitch look like Kendrick Lamar

i got mad respect for her but i feel like nobody is crediting based Madison. She killed the unevens. +1 for being white as well. One of my favorite Olympians this year for sure.

disgusting

DESU she reminds me of one of those "horse girls" in high school.

she actually looks almost identical to one of those horse girls that went to my high school if we're being completely honest.

d-did you go to a school for horses?

HOL UP!

SO U BE SAYIN DAT WE WUZ QWAYNZ?!?!

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>horse girl
Wrong animal.

At least you have the cutest gymnast, Brazil. That tiny little girl on the balance beam and spring board. OH MY GOD CUUUUUUTE

Is it wrong that I rubbed one out to her routine?

She's also pretty, desu.

got COLONIZED by Phelps lmao

Not before her entire team got blacked

you
just
KNOW

Tiny body
Big mouth

Michael Phelps is built like Calvin & Hobbes

Thos under armer shoez iz mad killen it

How bullshit that gabby is clearly 3rd in the world but can't even go to finals because we have to let shit countries get a medal

btw short girls are the best. And the gymnasts have such nice asses. Imagine if one sat on your face

jesus christ he can propel himself through the water by wiggling his fucking ears

What similarity do you see?

the team is so much uglier than the team last teams desu. Raisman's the only one who is even proper waifu material this year, and shes jewish

ugly as sin but holy shit does she have moves.

Meh, Chimperella is no Nadia Comăneci.

She's actually been recognized as the best and most accomplished gymnast to ever grace the sport. Many former gymnasts from Nadia's era and afterward have commented on Biles' rise, her skill as a gymnast and her incredible talent in conjunction with her never-ceasing work ethic. Biles also has perfect spatial awareness at all times. She knows exactly where she is when she's airborne, can control her body mechanics to assist her in making great landings and she's created a few unique skills/moves to her arsenal.

I know you're racist and all, but ComeOnSon.jpg. She is better than Nadia and is on track to become the most decorated Gymnast, if she isn't already.

>her mom's literally a crackwhore