ITT: Post terrorists from you're cunt

ITT: Post terrorists from you're cunt

Left one tried to make israel judenfrei by joining an extreme palestinian terror organisation, but Lebanese airport authorities found his bomb. He spent 6 months in a Lebanese prison, then he was deported. He was not prosecuted on arrival to Norway, he instead got a decade of free education, tenure at a public university college with terrorism as his field and the media uses him as a terror expert

Right one needs no further introduction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUBGtCcr8pE
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_Hall
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the french cunts who blew up that boat that one time

dylan Klebold

they weren't terrorists they were just spies

He run al qaeda in iraq

Norsk

Not a terrorist

Did he have a political aim or just shot randomly? I don't think he can be classified as "terrorist"

>hurr durr i can't get a gf so i'll shot up a school
that counts as autism not terrorism

He even had a manifesto :d

He was a political terrorist , read his manifesto on wiki it's not that long

that guy who shot up the french prime minister and yugoslavian king in 1920/30 something

Timothy McVeigh
Dzhokar Tsarnaev
The Unabomber
Omar Mateen
Anwar al-Awlaki

From my birth country:

Pancho Villa
Miguel Angel Treviño Morales alias "Z-40"
Ramón Arellano Felix

He had a manifesto and all. You won't get more political than that. But the reasons were still probably crippling loneliness and autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUBGtCcr8pE

Having political opinions and doing crimes doesn't make you a terrorist. Auvinen didn't try to pressure the government to do anything by creating instability and fear

Is this guy why people call finns "Pekka" on Sup Forums?

Dunno.

Pekka is a typical finnish name. Kinda like "John"

I remember this guy was treated like a fallen comrade in Turkish Turanist forums , he was celebrated and mourned :D

>I remember this guy was treated like a fallen comrade in Turkish Turanist forums , he was celebrated and mourned :D
I lost my shit

Lmao he is still celebrated with his photo where he is holding a gun and wearing a shirt that says " Humanity is overrated "

for what? Being a total loser and delusionally thinking his highschool tier philosophy justifies him killing people? I never tought turks were any smart but yeah.

he had, i could link you the manifesto, but im a normal man i cant translate it, its very complicated text. if somebody is up to translate it i can copypaste it here

fucking commies

wow what an edgy post :D go to hospital.
Pekka erik had SSRI medication, if i remember correctly he was manic-depressive.
seriously, you are so cringy.

He was a great man who declared a war on humanity all by himself

>Omar Mateen
wasn't that a hate crime?

Literally what was edgy about that?

Is it true, that Bravik will be prime minister in 5 years? Heard that on news.

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gus_Hall

finnish-american communist

fbis most wanted during the red scare and mccarthyism

no. this qt will :3

too bad he had to be a murderer because he was our only chance against skynet

Somewhat archaic atn, tho. It's a bame you'd expect from a guy in his fifties rather than his twenties. Will be about a generation before it gets popular again with newborn, I think.

Who this?

I thought Norwegians had blue eyes.

her parents are from pakistan, but doesn't make her less norwegian

>not the guy that shot the pope

>links wikipedia article in finnish

He's still in prison man

We still have a chance if we break him out

The stick and the stone will always prevail

The most infamous finnish terrorist, Terroristi Risto

I think we all know what she caused

Finns used to be hardcore communist in early 1900's, and some of them left Finland and moved to US or Canada.