Anyone else feeling lonely tonight? I moved and don't have friends anymore and don't know how to restart making friends

Anyone else feeling lonely tonight? I moved and don't have friends anymore and don't know how to restart making friends.

That's your fault for moving. Go to college or some shit and make friends there.

Invite someone from work school or pub to play some wind waker

thats not a bad idea

I've been home from college this summer and its been awful. Most of my friends from high school have all moved away. I'm just stuck in my house all day because I don't know anyone to go out and really do anything. Also I don't have a car and live in a town of 10k. If anyone wants to play LoL tonight with me. That's how I'm spending my Friday night...

yeah it sucks

OP, you still here?

yes but that other post isn't me

What city are you in OP? Similar situation.

Bumfuck county about an hour from Louisville Kentucky

Is that the only online gaming addiction you have? Any other MMORPGs thst you play like WOW?

>tfw getting more and more addicted to mindlessly surfing youtube videos and even videogames seem less interesting

Do you lean towards a specific type? Songs, Let's Play stuff, what?

A lot of video game discussion stuff. I dont know why but playing video games hasn't been as fun as just watching people talk about them.

Do you have or have you ever had an interest in learning about how games are made, if not learning to develop and program games yourself?

Actually I'm currently working on a project in Unity. I also watch that one channel that goes over game design stuff.

oops misreplied

This shit is fun, OP, coming from a CS guy. If you like vidya games, this is good to improve your programming, maths, storytelling, art, music, etc skills

Are either of you familiar with modding?

yeah working on my game has actually been taking up a lot of my time. im making pretty much everything too, the 3d assets, music, sound effects.

I'm a failure of a human being, and this is my bedroom. I stay here with my various regrets and my old friend, anxiety. Everything in here is completely and utterly pitiful. One thing I’ve learned after 23 years – someone's neck is going through that noose tonight.

besides the character customizer plugin in gmod, which isn't really modding, no.

don't do it user

I'll put it off until I get through this upcoming semester of uni.

Who needs friends when you can have 4 cats like me
If you aren't a cat person - join the KKK

I know a bit of stuff with Minecraft from grade 11, but you can barely call that modding. Where were you going with this?

apartment charges 2much money/month for pets :(

Oh also what's your game?

a legend of zelda fan game. not very original but it's good practice since i have a framework to build on. like how a lot of musicians and bands start by doing cover songs.

wtf
I never heard of that
My apartment has a 2 cat limit and no dogs (unless it's a seeing eye dog which there is one here)
I just didnt tell them I had 4

I was just thinking about modding from the inside out, or just developing software. Other than a creative game like Minecraft, what games or kinds of games do you like?

haha nice. dont let landowner take away kitties

op tell us your LoL account, as long as your not bronze ill play witcha

thats not op

No, that's great! That's exactly how I started. I made remakes of stuff like Wolfenstein 3D and Ski Free.

Though, I never made much good music nor art, so I'm STILL improving myself. Just keep trying, it's hard!

Are you making an Ocarina/Windwaker/other 3D zelda fangame, since you're using Unity?

it's sort of inspired by the new Zelda game, BotW. That game looks absolutely incredible.

>Been feeling shit for a long time
>Finally got a good paying job
>People are fucking awesome to work with
>Hard work, standing the whole time, but I love it
>90 days probation that they can fire me without reason
>The only good thing in my life apart from my dog

>Feel great when working
>Towards the end of the shift, realize how alone I am
>Only social contact is from work

>Have reoccuring ankle/achillies sprain
>2nd week in I had to call in for a day off due to it coming back
>Told me if it hurts to tell a supervisor
>3/4 through my shift
>Crackle in my ankle
>Tell supervisor
>Talk to some office people and sign some stuff, go home
>Can't work until I get a doctor to sign off

I'm fucked, I just know it. Everything in my life gets fucked up in one way or another.

Whatever/whoever the hell is out there pulling the universe's strings; be it God, a computer simulation, infinite random occurrences without purpose. Just give me this one thing.

Personally I love the stuff like Dark Souls. Action RPGs, if you would. Dodging/attacking enemies in real time is fucking fun :D
But programming that sorta stuff is HARD. When making my own game, I like to think of stuff like Earthbound, Paper Mario, Pokémon, Final Fantasy.

It looks pretty great, gotta admit :)

shit man. hope things work out. i've never really had a physical ailment keep me from doing something

It seems like a lot of people, especially Sup Forums people, are into Dark Souls? How much are you into that one? Did you complete it?

Where you at?

Are you or anyone else here into sports games?

Kentucky

Are you a native of the area? How do you enjoy the quality of life out there?

What is the quality of life out there? What's to do?

i was born here but never really lived here. it's way better than mississippi that's for sure.

about an hour away in Louisville there's pretty much everything. It's a big city. Although not having a car makes it pretty hard to do anything

nobody likes you when your 23...

oh sorry started a game, poot2 is the name. I'm only gold 3 but ill play with anyone

No such thing as mass transit in a place like that, I bet. What about a Greyhound bus or something? But I guess they would be a bit expensive.

In general, I'd say Dark Souls is a really great series if you love the action RPG aspect of swinging cool ass swords and shit and fighting dope bosses, but also maintaining decently high difficulty. Also, there's a FUCK ton of lore, if you like that.

I've completed DS2 - it's the best one to start with. I'm halfway through Demons Souls. Highly recommend playing any of them, really.

Sports games are... Meh

These are me (I'm not op though). I played a game after I posted., the thread gained traction since then. Feel free to add me if you want

what's your favorite online multiplayer on pc?

Oh shit thats me. I used to play vidya all the times, now I'm lucky if I can get a feel of enjoyment in them

yeah I wish I could just sit and get totally entranced by a game for hours again