I am ashamed to be Chilean

I am ashamed to be Chilean.

Descended from the founding families of this country. My ancestors were the conquistadors of Chile . I have relatives presidents, congressmen, senators, artists, etc ..

My father inherited at age 21 with his brother lands that belonged to my family since 1600 in southern Chile and the two bastards lost everything, everything. Thousands of hectares.

Now I live between Chilean mestizos and amerindians hating myself for that.

What the fuck I do?

When i finish my college I want to move to Canada or Australia.

This happens to any of you?

Nothing to be ashamed of

Grass is always greener on the other side and Australia isn't as great as it sounds

You look pretty cholo to me TBH

Cholos are the mexicans, tons of miles far away from Chile.

You always become a 'null'. I hear they are generally happier post-operation, and you just sound so grumpy.

You have nothing to be ashamed of, you couldn't control it. Go do some cool shit man. Join the Bolivian navy man idk

At least you don't want to move to America. Your values are pretty good, in that case ;)

Fucking edgelord over here

Bolivia is an amerindian country, i can not do that.

I know americans will not understand this, but in latinamerica we have a caste system.
We have to respect our class and lineage, our ancestors.

matate saco de weas, nunca nada te conformará

Edgelord, eh? It's edgy to not like America? So basically whole world other than America is edgy?

You have a curved nose like an amerindian, also not a dense beard, which is a sign of mixed blood (caucasians have full beards). You are amerindian as well, stay where you belong you fucking spic.

/thread

OP here

Yes, i am from Mapuche tribe.

6/10 weak beard and weak chin. would not fuck also probly gay

Basketball american

weta

this is pasta

que estai hablando weon este pais es la raja viva chile mierda

>Complaining about living between amerindians
>Being from Chile

Vete a la verga, puto.

there are white chileans

But they are the minority, I'm from Argentina, and there are white people here too but it's like 10% being generous.