Hey Sup Forumsros, help me out...

Hey Sup Forumsros, help me out. Im struggling inside since a coworker 6/10 said she wants me so bad and she would do literally everything in bed with me. The thing is, Im getting married soon with my gf, I've been with her over 10 years and never cheated. Sex with my gf is good but she doesn't wanna do anal and some other dirty stuff. So this coworker-nymph is fucking tempting as fuck but Im afraid Im going to feel guilty and regret it.
What do?

Pic kinda related, gf

Don't do it OP. They always find out, especially if the other woman is kind of crazy. Go read some sad fucker's feels story about being alone in their shitty apartment to psych yourself up.

Sounds like bait to make sure you won't cheat before the wedding.

Invite gf to join you with the co-worker who has already said she'd do anything.

Options:
a. gf fesses up to the ruse and you are a good boy.

b. gf says OK and you have 3some

c. gf says no, but you now know it isn't a ruse. Decide from there is guilt is worth it.

Dont do it OP, bitches always find out. Just slowly approach the kinky stuff with your gf

WOMEN ALWAYS FIND OUT.
Suck it up and don't ruined a good thing for yourself, you need to be patient with gf, she'll become more open minded as time goes by.

>gf dresses like that
>says she is not into anal or kinky things
>gf is lying to you OP

>op has pussi
>not enuf for op
>op wants more
>op pushes his luck
>op loses it all
>op regrets everything
>op ends up like every fag on Sup Forums

Does the nymph know about your girl?
Because if she does, it's better--since she'll understand not to tell your girl because the nymph is a semen demon and only wants to keep fucking you. On the other hand, if she doesn't know, then definitely don't fuck her, because you don't know what she'll do if she finds out (and she will).
Ultimately, it's up to you. I would fuck her and get it out of the way. But you can't work there anymore lol

This guy is right. If that other girl is crazy your gf will find out. Don't fuck it all up over some pussy unless it's a 10/10

yepyep

Dont fucking do it man. I did it once way way back in grade 9, and it was only a 4 month not even that public relationship and i still feel shit about it. It hurts the girl youre with, it makes you feel shit in the long run, and you would ruin such a long relationship just to bust a nut? If youre that desperate to try something new be vocal with your gf. Just dont fuck the nymphomaniac.

Soo the consensus from all the post so far are telling you that your gf will find out. So fuck that bitch Sup Forumsro.

Will always end badly op don't do it! Also the guilt sucks

Agreed. You will regret it for a good chunck of your life and get a shitty gut feeling every time its brought up

I wouldn`t cheat on an ass like that tbh. Anal is not appealing to me so I can't really relate.

Don't do it OP. That pussy is crazy and will fuck up your life and relationship. Think about losing 10 years of your life, not worth.

OP here, thanks for your reactions guys. Im writing this today cuz my gf is actually working and I have like 15min drive to that slut coworker. Whats funny, my gf works at the same company as me and the slut and the slut knows my gf of course. I'm fucking horny right now so I guess I'll just fap now and be happy with what I got. I love my girl. Thanks again guys, here, have one more of my GF.

>700313505
Op's gf has a body like that and is willing to wear stuff like that but he's thinking of cheating cause the girl will "do stuff" fuck off bro.

Learn to control yourself you weak little bitch.

Remember as wise words have always said. "Before you make a big choice, jerk it out, let it sink in then make your choice" hope you make the right one op

>Whats funny, my gf works at the same company as me and the slut and the slut knows my gf of course
You really had the thought that fucking your coworker might turn out as a good idea somethere?
Seriously you retard.
Seriously?
The horny cunt is a horny cunt. And will dump you for a bigger dick. If you fuck her, you'll lose your future wife, and the cunt. And trust me. The cunt will tell your gf.

You're not a cheater so why start?

^^truth^^

/thread

If you love your girlfriend, don't.

If you're thinking about it, don't marry the girlfriend. You're not satisfied with her and will eventually be miserable.

Unfortunately this means you'll probably be miserable your entire life.

This, don't marry her if you're seriously considering cheating already, good luck OP

"Already" is far out there after 10 years together.

What OP needs to consider is what's more important: 10 years of intimacy and understanding, or getting shit on his dick?

He's thinking shit on his dick is better, and that's a clear sign he's ready to check out.

OP, you could always try to ween your girl into poly. She have any inklings of liking women? If you play her right you could have both.