What are your thoughts on the ongoing feminisation/sissification of Asian men by Hollywood?

What are your thoughts on the ongoing feminisation/sissification of Asian men by Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>men

We had this thread yesterday, and the day before that.

THIS is the average Asian male.

this and nobody here will have a discussion about it. it ends up something chinese and white, bashing japan.

go back to that subreddits.

Asian """"men"""" have the muscle mass of white women.

we have feminine dicks desu

I support it for more asian boipussy

What about it?

It's only relevant to asian men not living in their own countries and cultures.

Lots of women in Japan seem to very much see this "thin, slightly feminine" appearance to be very attractive in their men. Also to note is how asian countries are more gender segregated then the west and breaking gender norms isn't celebrated as something new and progressive.

People bitching and moaning about this are just bitter cultureless asian diaspora.

THESE "men" represent average Asian male singers.

3 > 4 > 2 > 5 > 1

only in korea. its dying in japan

I already said the same thing yesterday. Asians still connected to asian culture aren't gullible cucks like whites are. neither are they dumb and insecure.

honestly almost every asian i know in my city is concerned about getting rich, getting a good job or school, or gaining power. we' have jewish intelligence and ambition and don't have white people gullibility and stupidity.

i can show you around toronto where the only patrons there are rich asians who work in finance.

>by Hollywood
look at any chink/nip/gook movie, they ARE feminine and it's attractive over there.

considered attractive*

ok Tang

Most of them are ugly. Like a lot of WMAF relationships

Those are the most well-known Asian American women. Think of your Asian-British women. How many of them married Asian men? How many of them even dated Asian men?

I guess its the reason why they have an own cinema.

Quite a number. But a lot of them tend to get ugly asian women

>asian "men"

>Many Asian women don't prefer to date Asian men. When asked if they "preferred to date someone from their own racial background" on OkCupid, 78 percent of Asian women said no.

L.O.L.

vice.com/en_us/article/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456

Asians need another Genghis Khan to show whito piggu who's boss

Average white iq : 100
Average asian iq : 105
Average jewish iq : 115
So no you don't "have jewish intelligence", and if you actually think those 5 points make a massive difference between you and white people, then those 10 points means you are a monkey when compared to a jew.

Problem starts with height, asians are often kinda short. And in the west being short is your life-long ticket for bullying.

Not true, we had some extremely extroverted shorties in class so they got a pass.

Asian masculinity is a meme

Masculinity requires a beard and manly features, but Asian can't into that.

The future of Asians men is to be used as petfu and maidfu by middle-aged manly whitemen.

>Average jewish iq : 115
Average ASHKENAZI IQ*

And i doubt the kikes IQ desu

>asian """"""men""""""

> black men rate white women the lowest
> white women rate black men the lowest
really makes you think