Claim your Olymfu

This is the official thread to claim your Olympic waifu. All claims are final, and no athlete may be claimed more than once so I suggest you get the fuck in here

Claimed.

Also, Madison Kocian

Laetisha Scanlan

claiming the other one with the massive breasts

Why can't we claim husbandos?

mummy cum and milk me

claimed,

Russian death stare

im a fan as well. She fucked up a few times tho

She's not even at Rio but still my olymfu

yeah, not her best moment.

she's still best girl though.

well if we're talking non-rio olympfu i claim based Yulia.

yeah def a top qt

Airi Hatakeyama is mine.

>Asian

Barf

Anita Punt (hockey qt)

This chickie

Aly raisman is mine
I have never felt this way about any woman
Not even my gf

Sorry Genie.

G I N N Y

I love her, she seems so much more older than she is, I'm developing a mother-like fetish of her. She seems like the type to have one of the deeper yet still female voices. I want her to pretend I'm a dirty chink (I am) and to be teased and groped at random times by her. HEAVEN.

GINNY MOMMY
GINMY MOMMY
GINNY MOMMY

genie is such a low-tier waifu. So many tennis players id put above her desu. she has a man voice as well

the moment when she beat those chinese veterans is probably my favourite of the games so far

I'm actually in Brazil seeing the olympics I got to see judo and had front row seats to the tennis matches

Wouldn't it be great to be her future son?
>be Norfolk Thrasher
>getting ready for another 5th grade school day
>as mommy drives me to school I realize something isn't right
>confused, I'm risking an F on a maths group assignment, and if I don't show up I'm done for
>now we're out in the country, nothing to see but farmland
>stop at some old firing range, no one around
>confused, almost freak out because of my math grades but my fears go away as soon she pulls out a rifle
>"Norfolk, I've decided to break up the day a bit and teach you something important to the family myself"
>"this is my Olympic rifle, I won a medal in Brazil with it there"
>don't know what to think, my mom, being a olympian no less? a GOLD MEDALIST?
>Ginny mommy loads the clipazine and aims down the sight, pulling the trigger but letting it go before calling me over
> I slide under her, shooting from the prone position
>Gin mum grabs my hands and has me fire a few rounds, I'm shooting alright, although I missed the first round and she seemed a bit dissapointed, she gets happier as I keep shooting until the gun is empty
>After that we look at each other, Gin smiles and holds me by her chest, smiling and whispering how happy she is of me
>I momentarily go to sleep
>Wake up a while later
>Now at the school parking lot
>"honey, do you really think you'd have a whole day off of school?, b-before you complain, remember that it's a friday; we'll do as much shooting tomorrow as you want to!
>I say thanks to mommy and walk into math class, although it's nearly halfway over
>Freedom of shooting a gun inspires me to do better at maths, get an A for the day
>All my fears are gone for now...

You are mentally ill

im jelly af. Nobody was at the tennis matches i was watching. Who did you see play? Id kill to see Kerber play

>that guy holding a ball to cover his erection

I'm a jew, she's my jewess

I choose thicc

>not having a sportsfu that already looks like a middle aged mother of three

more pls

I saw Novak Djokovic vs Juan Martin Del Potro and Andreea Mitu vs I think GarbiƱe Muguruza

I made that in about 5 minutes, I'll post more tomorrow.

CUTE

I claim Missy Franklin. I really fancy her, she's very cute.

Emilia pikkarainen

Haha fuckers.

all of them

Charlotte

Mattsson

Pressfu

Mine!

claiming my /rug/fu

>dress like this
>insisting on being seen as a serious athlete

you may choose only one

claiming the archerfu

Excellent choice, m8.

>Tfw she's not your gf

feel free

she related to

A 40-something working mom with 3 kids under 10 years-old - she's earned that permanently exhausted look.

Is she even in the Rio Olympics?

fucker

Ol project pat baby armed lookin ass

A 10/10 in Chicongo.

Ragan

That's a Romulan

Anyone have that cute Brazilian gymnast? I was too drunk to remember her name.

Can we claim husbandos too?

correct answer

fucking diamonds

Guendalina Sartori

/thicc/

mah olympic waifu

Oh man, EVERYONE is staring, including the women. Glorious.

Don't forget Samantha

Best-looking girl from the last thread in my opinion, and surprisingly she's English. We don't have many attractive girls here admittedly, but there are a few 10/10 English roses knocking about.

Just been scrolling through her Twitter feed and it turns out she's a lesbian with a very plain girlfriend. Hardly surprising seeing as she's a rugby player, but disappointing nonetheless.

Well you do have a lot of attractive men to make up for it.

I can't tell if you're being serious. As far as I can tell it follows the same sort of pattern with the men as it does with the women - most of us are very ugly (e.g. me) but a small minority of us are very attractive (e.g. Henry Cavill).

There was a total qt in the Ukrainian archery team but I can't remember her name :(

Dat delicious chocolate booty.

I'll take

>i like to imagine she's the offspring of some mechanized waffen ss guy that gave her grandmother a chocolate bar and a baby.